TUL Departures today
Address: 7777 Airport Dr, Tulsa, OK 74115, United States
Height: 206 m
Phone: +1 918-838-5000
Node for: Omni Air International
Stationed aircraft: 180
About Tulsa international Airport Departures And Other Facilities
Tulsa International Airport is located northeast of Tulsa in Oklahoma. The Airport is a civil-military airport in the year 1929. It was named “Tulsa International Airport” in 1963. This airport acts as the hub for international flights.
In the year 2020, the new parking garage was constructed in TIA with additional 500 spaces available for travelers with Tulsa flight departures. With multiple options for parking at TIA airport:
- Garage parking: This is the closest parking to the airport at $12/day. Over 2300 spaces in garage parking. This is advisable when having Tulsa departures and arrive the same day or couple days later
- Economy parking: Economy parking is located behind the Clarion Inn, provides carside to curbside service at $8/ day.
- Hourly parking: Hourly parking is the most convenient parking as it’s just a step next to the baggage claim. It is calculated by $1 for an hour and up to $12/ day. Great when you drop off friends who are having TUL departures and you want to hang around for a drink.
- Valet parking: valet parking is located just before the ticket counter and provides they will attendant with an update of your return flight and have your car waiting upon your return.
- Cell Phone Lot: It is located just east of the Hilton Garden Inn with 60 spaces for drivers for free while waiting on arriving passengers.
Tulsa airport departures
Due to the pandemic situation, all the Airports in the U.S have restricted travel unless it is essential. Passengers are requested to follow the guidelines from the U.S. Centers of Disease Control and Prevention.:
- Get tested 1–3 days before traveling.
- Do not travel, if you have a positive result for COVID-19.
- After your travel, if you have a positive result, isolate yourself and follow the public health recommendations. Better to travel until you are no longer considered a transmission risk. This also includes your return trip home.
- If you are fully vaccinated you do need to have to get tested before departures in the United States, unless your destination requires it.
It is always important to arrive 90 minutes before your domestic flight and 2 hours before your international Tulsa airport departures. The check-in process is split into three parts:
- Check-in: By providing the confirmation that you planned to board the flight.
- Luggage check: Hand over your luggage to the ground handling staff. The baggage will be tagged and sent along with metallic objects and electronic items in the tray assigned for electronic screening.
- Get your boarding pass and move for the security check. TIA airport has a self-service check-in Machine located near the security checkpoint it may reduce your waiting time in the queue
Immigration and customs at departure:
As you have completed your security check and the next step is immigration and customs for going to the Tulsa flight departures hall. Provide your ID, Passport, Visa, and all other travel-related documents and present yourself for check and mention the reason for your trip.
Finally, you have gone through immigration and customs and moving to the lounge. The lounge offers seating, TVs, and computers, but overnight accommodation is not allowed at this Tulsa departures hall.
If you wish for shopping Airport shops offer a variety of souvenirs, travel necessities, snacks, and other luxury items.
Kids are provided two play areas at the airport; both located in the Meet and Greet areas. Concourse A has a play area from the Oklahoma Aquarium, and Concourse B has a play area from the Tulsa Zoo.
You can utilize the Shoeshine stations, and massage bars in your waiting time before TUL departures.
Check your Boarding pass and head to the gate assigned. Boarding closes 15 minutes before Tulsa airport departures.
- Vending machines, and banks/ATMs.
- Free Wi-Fi internet throughout the airport.
- Business Centre is located on both concourses.
- Luggage Carts are available 24 hours from automatic dispensing stands.
- Payphones: Payphones are located throughout the terminal.
Tulsa International Airport is a small airport but they serve travellers all across the country and acts as a military airport.
Destinations and Airlines
The most prominent US based airlines fly to this airport. Think about United Airlines, Southwest, Frontier, Delta, American Airlines and Allegiant air. Most of these carriers have Tulsa departures to Dallas (Fort Worth and Love), Denver and Atlanta. Others are Charlotte, Chicago, Las Vegas, Houston (International and Hobby) St. Louis.