Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport
FAA MEMBER: ANC
PO Box 196960 (mailing)
5000 W International Airport Rd (South Terminal)
Anchorage, AK 99519-6960
ANC Departures today
Discover Ted Stevens international airport departures
Ted Stevens Anchorage Airport is truly the doorway to Alaska, assisting a viable number of international and national airlines. Generally, 5 Million travelers travel through the airport every year, which’s a home of a Lake Hood Base Seaplane – one of the largest seaplane bases around the world! This airport is conveniently positioned just fifteen min from the city of Anchorage. To get to the city center there are Ted Stevens departures served via the taxis, local bus roads, and ride shares, alongside shuttles to the downtown motels, hotels, and several other locations.
Top routes from ANC
Transportation Services Ted Stevens Anchorage Airport
The transportation services for travelers include the following:
- Shuttle bus services
- Driving directions: Head east on Old International Airport Rd, toward S Aircraft Dr for 1.2 miles. Take W International Airport Rd and Minnesota Dr/Walter J. Hickel Pkwy to B St for 5.1 miles. Follow the B St to your destination.
- Parking services (short term parking in front of the terminals North and South and also long term parking)
- Rental cars (available at the Rental Car Facility which is accessible for a walk but also shuttle bus service is there)
- Taxi and Rideshare service
Ted Stevens Airport Terminals
The Domestic Terminal (south) serves Ted Stevens flight departures of Alaska Airlines, Air Canada, Allegiant Air, Condor, American Airlines, Sun Country, United Airlines, & Delta Air Lines. All the regional interstate Anchorage departures will use this South Terminal. Simultaneously, the South (domestic) terminal has three concourses: A, B, and Concourse C.
South Terminal map
The International (north) Terminal serves ANC airport departures of Condor, Korean Air, Japan Airlines, Yakutia Airlines with international seasonal flights and charters.
Flight routes Ted Stevens Anchorage Airport
Anchorage is one of Alaska’s major transportation hubs and provides the most comprehensive range of Ted Stevens airport departures within Alaska and beyond. And because of this very reason, the majority of Alaska’s vacation packages begin in Anchorage. It’s also the main airport assisting Alaska’s cruise travelers ending or beginning the trips in Whittier and Seward.
The major airlines flying to Anchorage’s airport are Delta, Alaska Airlines, United, Sun Country (seasonal only) and American Airlines. Some of the international airlines include EVA Air, Air China, Air Canada, and Cathay Pacific. Some of the direct flights that are available:
A few of these nonstop Anchorage airport departures can be operated just during the summers. However, there is no direct flight for anyone to Alaska right from the east coast.
Consider the below-mentioned pointers before departing from Ted Stevens Anchorage Airport.
- Like most busy days at any airport, here as well, weekends are usually crowded.
- One must arrive in time at the airport, which’s about a couple of hours are the scheduled Anchorage flight departures if you are to travel by domestic flight and in case of international Ted Stevens airport departures it’s 3 hrs.
- Take a look at the terminals and gate no. in advance that will help you at the time of check-in.
- One can use the Navigate Anchorage intl airport map to find the way to the airport.
Since the initial quarter of 2020, this airport dived from the 38th busiest airport in the U.S. to the 8th busiest, based on the aircraft operations. However, passenger numbers dropped 70%. In 2021 the Ted Stevens departures start to climb again.
Head east on Old International Airport Rd, toward S Aircraft Dr for 1.2 miles. Take W International Airport Rd and Minnesota Dr/Walter J. Hickel Pkwy to B St for 5.1 miles. Follow the B St to your destination.
- Lakeshore Inn and Suites
- Courtyard by Marriott Anchorage Airport
- Alex Hotel & Suites Anchorage Airport