TPA arrivals today
Address: 4100 George J Bean Pkwy, Tampa, FL 33607, United States
IATA airport code: TPA
ICAO airport code: KTPA
Alias: Drew Field Municipal Airport
Tampa International Airport Arrivals
If you want to tour Tampa – Florida, you will certainly have to get to the international airport in the area. You can know how the airport works, which destinations it accepts and which airlines it has to focus on. This is a great airport that is located just outside of downtown Tampa in Hillsborough County.
The airport began Tampa airport flight arrivals in 1940, although it was only an airfield that worked for the third air force. The airport’s name was Drew Army Airfield, and it stayed that way until 1952, when it was re-established for Tampa flight arrivals. It is an airport that has undergone many improvements in its facilities to offer the largest number of TPA airport arrivals to its users.
This airport is located 9.7 kilometers west of downtown Tampa, in Hillsborough County, Florida. The Hillsborough County Aviation Authority owns its facilities, and it is renowned for its great architecture. Currently, you can take 93 different non-stop Tampa arrivals throughout the United States, Central America, Latin America and Europe.
You can locate the Tampa International Airport 6 miles from the downtown district in Florida. It is an airport of great proportions that you will recognize and get there without problems. You can take various transportation systems to have Tampa international arrivals.
When you arrive at the Tampa International Airport facilities, you will have several transportation routes after TPA flight arrivals:
• Public transport: You have to head southwest of the airport to catch the Hillsborough Regional Transit Authority bus. This bus line connects you to the SkyConnect station.
• Rental vehicles: Since 2018 you can have a public car rental service located a few meters from the airport after Tampa airport arrivals terminal. You can set aside your car before your planned trip to Tampa or request the rental while at their facilities.
• Train: You can also go to the SkyConnect train station, which is very close to public transportation. This new train line allows you to reach the city center in minutes after TPA arrivals.
The Tampa International Airport has about 3,300 acres of land that sits 26 feet above the sea. This airport is divided into three runways for Tampa airport flight arrivals with the following specifications:
• Track 10/28 of 6,999 x 150 Ft
• Track 19L / 1R of 8,300 x 150 Ft
• Track 19R / 1L of 11.002 x 150 Ft
As the Tampa International Airport handles around 21 million people a year, its terminal must be large and functional to process all the Tampa flight arrivals. The Landside / Airside terminal was the first to be implemented in the world. This terminal stands out for having an automatic passenger transport system, a TPA system without drivers.
Tampa Airport arrivals hall:
Airside has four landing areas with 59 gates that were built in 1985. You can divide the facilities at Tampa International Airport by:
• Airside – Where you have TPA airport arrivals with Silver Airways, Contour, or Jetblue, it has 16 gates.
• Airside C for airlines such as Southwest, Breeze, or Alaska with 16 doors.
• Boarding area E for Tampa arrivals with Air Canada, Delta, or Swift Air with their charter flights. It has 13 gates.
• Boarding Area F with 14 gates for flights with Copa Airlines, Cayman Airways, American, or Swoop.
When you want TPA flight arrivals, you can choose from the following airlines:
• Air Canada Rouge
• Copa Airlines
• Edelweiss Air
• Delta Airlines
• Cayman Airlines
• Silver Airways
• Southern Airways Express
This airport is the main boarding center for Delta Air Lines, Silver Airways, United Airlines, Delta Airlines, etc.
Among the busiest domestic TPA arrivals from Tampa International Airport are:
• Newark – New Jersey
• Detroit – Michigan
• Denver – Colorado
• Chicago – Illinois
• Dallas – Texas
If you want Tampa international arrivals, you can take flights to:
· London, United Kingdom
· Toronto Canada
· Zurich – Switzerland
· Frankfurt – Germany
· Havana Cuba
· Panama City – Panama
· Grand Cayman – Cayman Islands