Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport
400 Airways Avenue, Savannah,
GA 31408, United States of America
Tel: +1 (0) 912 9663743
Owner: Savannah Airport Commission
IATA code: SAV
ICAO code: KSAV
SAV Arrivals today
About Savannah international airport arrivals
Savannah Airport is an international airport located in Savannah, Georgia, United States (US). There are Savannah Hilton Head airport arrivals for commercial and military use which gives the travelers access to two top destinations Hilton Head Island in South Carolina and Savannah in Georgia. SAV airport arrivals provides access to some more neighboring destinations including South Carolina, Bluffton and Beaufort, and also the Golden Isles in Coastal Georgia.
Savannah Airport management
This particular airport is owned by the Savannah city in Georgia and managed by the Savannah Airport Commission. This international airport is located 8 miles northwest of the historic district of Savannah. When considering the passenger terminal of this airport, it is directly accessible to Interstate 95 between the Savannah city and Pooler city. The previous name of this airport is Travis Field, Savannah International Airport, and Chatham Field. When you want to know more details about the live Savannah Hilton Head arrivals and today check above and for any other related details, you have to visit its official website.
You can also travel with the CAT buses that drive to different locations in and around Savannah. There are also regional buses that run Springfield, Pembroke, Hinesville or even further.
This website gives the complete list of details about the Savannah Airport arrivals of the flights along with the important details such as flight number, airline, date, the city name from where it starts, Savannah flight arrivals time, scheduled time, status whether it is landed, cancelled, delayed or scheduled.
Facilities in Savannah Airport, Georgia, US:
- It is categorized as the primary commercial service airport as it has over ten thousand passengers boarding every year.
- It is considered as the part of the foreign trade zone and the facilities of US Customs are on the field.
- This airport covers 3,650 acres area at the elevation of 50 feet above the sea level for Hilton Head airport arrivals.
- It includes two runways with the concrete surfaces which are runway 10/28 with the measurements of 9,350 feet x 150 feet and runway 01/19 with the measurements of 7,000 feet x 150 feet.
- Savannah Airport has free WiFi
- There are different shops to buy a variety of items. Some of the shops are Paradies Lagardere, Beads on the Vine, The Salt Table, Sunglass Hut, Tapia Cigars and Satchel. You could also go for a drink or some food at places like Starbucks, PGA Tour Grill, Southbound Brewing, Leopold’s Ice Cream, Burger King, American Bagel and Panini.
At the end of the year 2019, this airport had totally more than 100 thousands of aircraft operations and on an average of 287 aircraft operations per day. Among them, 19 % air taxi, 45 % general aviation, 8 % military, and 29 % scheduled for the commercial Savannah Hilton Head arrivals.
Savannah Airport parking map
After SAV arrivals there are many options to park your. The further away the lower the prices. There is also a Cell Phone Waiting area to pick up friends or family after their arrival.
First level baggage claim:
After SAV Savannah arrivals you can go either to take a Uber/Lyft to the right or the Savannah Airport car rental (Avis, Dollar, Thrifty etc.) to the left. For Taxis, Limos or a hotel shuttle you should walk out of the terminal and they are waiting in front of the building.
Destinations and available airlines at Savannah Airport
Most flights at Savannah/Hilton Head airport are operated by American Airlines, Delta Airlines and Allegiant Air. There are Savannah/Hilton Head seasonal arrivals but also regular flight routes.
Allegiant Air flies to:
- Newark New York
- Grand Rapids Airport
- Houston Hobby
- Louisville and some more.
Flying to some bigger cities is possible with American Eagle and Airlines to the following destinations:
Delta Air Lines also offers arrivals from:
Other carriers with more destinations are Southwest, JetBlue, United Airlines, Silver Airways and Frontiers Airlines. Some options:
Address: 400 Airways Avenue Savannah, GA 31408
- Hilton Head Island: On Airways Ave, head toward I-95 N for approximately 2 miles. After 16 miles on I-95, take exit 8 to continue on US-278 E for 20 miles and arrive at Hilton Head Island.
- Downtown: Head north on Airways Ave and turn right onto Patrick S Graham Dr. After a slight right turn onto Gulfstream Rd where you drive for 2 miles. Turn right again to join GA-21 S. You can easily drive to the center of Savannah.
If you want to stay in a hotel close to the airport, there are plenty of options. It is 5 min or 2 miles from the terminal. Many hotels offer this short distance a free airport shuttle service. Some popular options:
- Hyatt Place Savannah Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Savannah Airport, an IHG Hotel
- Hampton Inn and Suites
- Hilton Garden Inn and Tru By Hilton Savannah Airport