Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport
1732 N First Street, Suite 600,
San Jose, CA 95112-4538, USA
Tel: +1 (0) 408 5017600
IATA code: SJC
ICAO code: KSJC
SJC Arrivals today
Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport arrivals
If you want to go to the United States or leave this great country, you can take the San José airport in California. This international airport stands out for offering many commercial San Jose arrivals from destinations such as Guadalajara, Las Vegas, London Heathrow, or Tokyo. You can take several connecting flights from San José airport at fair prices and without delays.
You must know the airport in-depth, how well its facilities look and the functions it offers you. Learn how to get to the airport from the city center or other places within the United States.
Top routes from SJC
- LAX – Los Angeles
- SEA – Seattle
- SAN – San Diego
- BUR – Burbank
- SNA – Santa Ana
- PDX – Portland
- PHX – Phoenix
- DEN – Denver
- SLC – Salt Lake City
- LAS – Las Vegas
The San José International Airport (Norman and Mineta San José International Airport) began SJC airport arrivals in 1945. This airport is made up of around 483 acres, although they have taken on much more ground over the years. San José Airport went from being a municipal airport in the 1960s to being an international airport with thousands of exclusive San Jose flight arrivals.
This airport is one of the largest in the San Francisco Bay Area, followed by San Francisco International Airport. San José Airport is also the entry point for foreigners; it has the largest Customs Center in North America. Airlines such as Alaska Airlines and Southwest Airlines take the airport as their main base for SJC flight arrivals.
Location of San Jose Airport
You can locate the San José International Airport 3 miles northwest of downtown San José. You can get San Jose airport arrivals via State Route 87 or Interstate 880 that connects to the city and San Francisco. This airport has a good location in the city so that you can go there without problems.
San Jose Airport ground transportation
Within the international airport of San José, you can take various means of transportation such as:
- You can have SJC arrivals by several train services like ACE, Amtrak.
- Outside the airport facilities you can take a taxi line that you like.
- You can opt for car rental services after San Jose arrivals and take US Route 101 or Interstate 880 via California State Route 87.
- The VTA Route 60 bus from the airport to the Santa Clara station for Caltrain.
The San José airport is made up of more than 1,050 acres in which there are two active runways for SJC airport arrivals such as:
- 12 L / 30R
- 12 R / 30L
Each runway measures 11,000 by 150 feet, is made of concrete, and is 700 feet apart.
San Jose Airport terminals
When you enter the San José airport, you will discover that it is divided into two terminals for San Jose flight arrivals:
- Terminal A: it was inaugurated in 1990; it has 17 boarding gates from 1-7, 7th, and 8-16. You can take American Airlines flights; it is practically a terminal dedicated to domestic SJC flight arrivals.
- Terminal B: it was inaugurated in 2010; it has 20 boarding gates from 17 to 36. You can take flights from Alaska Airlines, Southwest Airlines, and even British Airways.
When you have San Jose airport arrivals, you can take these airlines:
- Air Canada
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- American Eagle
- British Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
- JetBlue Airways
- Frontier Airlines
- All Nippon Airways and British Airways start in march 2020 again.
The airport also has a cargo area for UPS Airlines and FedEx Express shipments.
From San Jose Airport, you can take more than 40 national destinations, and among the ones with SJC arrivals are:
- Texas: Dallas Love Field and Dallas Fort Worth
- Hawaii: Lihue, Honolulu, Kahului, and Kona
- Palm Springs, Ontario, Long Beach, Spokane, Boise, Austin Bergstrom, and JFK
You can also take international flights to the UK, Canada, and Japan. These are not frequent at only certain seasons. There are however quite some flights to Mexico. Some of the Mexican routes you can take with the airlines Volaris are the following: