SAT Departures today
Address: 9800 Airport Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78216, United States
Height: 247 m
Phone: +1 210-207-3433
Serves: Greater San Antonio
San Antonio International Airport Departures
The San Antonio International Airport is located in northern San Antonio, about 12.9 kilometers from downtown. It is the main airport for the San Antonio metropolitan area, as well as commercial airline services for the South Texas portion of the United States. San Antonio International Airport (SAT) has two terminals (Terminal A and Terminal B) for the San Antonio departures. It has three runways, serving over 10 million passengers annually. In 2020 there have been a decrease San Antonio flight departures with only 4 million passengers that used the airport.
A dozen domestic and international airlines have SAT airport departures here regularly. Thats making it a convenient option for visitors to or from the San Antonio region. Furthermore, the San Antonio airport is well-known in Texas as a gateway for San Antonio airport schedule departures to Mexico. AeroMexico, Alaska Airlines, Allegiant Air, American, Delta, Frontier, Interjet, Southwest, Sun Nation, and Volaris are among the airlines that fly out of Terminal A; American and United Airlines have SAT flight departures from Terminal B.
There are some top destinations at this airport. The flight departures to Dallas Fort Worth Airport are most frequent and often flown by American Airlines. Other busy routes are Washington Baltimore, Charlotte Douglas, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Denver, Houston Hobby Airport, Houston Intercontinental, Dallas Love Field Airport, Phoenix Airport PHX.
The Commercial Outer Curb in front of Terminals A and B is the hub for all ground transportation.
- Car Rentals: There are several companies to pick from if you need to rent a car. To get to the rental counters, take the elevator or the escalator to Terminal B’s Mezzanine Level and cross the Sky Bridge.
- Taxis are available at Terminal A’s outer commercial curbside; fares to downtown areas begin at $24 per taxi.
- Hotel Shuttles: Many hotels have free shuttle service to the airport to start you trip conveniently so you on time for San Antonio airport departures.
- City Bus Service: VIA Metropolitan Transit, San Antonio’s public transportation option, provides service throughout the city. Take Route 5, which will get you downtown in about 30 minutes, from the VIA bus stop on the far west end of Terminal B.
- Rideshare: The three licensed rideshare companies that operate from the airport are Uber, Lyft, and Wingz; to use them, go to the outer commercial curbside on the lower level of Terminal A.
Drive your own car, park your car and go for SAT departures. There is a Long-Term and Short-Term Parking Garage, as well as the Economy Green and Red Parking Lots. You can park your car for up to 30 days on-site. The cost of parking varies depending on your needs and luxuries. Any picking anyone up from SAT can use the Cell Phone Waiting Lot, which is located one block off of 410, behind Burger King and QMart, on the corner of Airport and Northern Blvd.
Weekday mornings are the busiest times for flying out of SAT, so if your flight leaves before 7:30 a.m., you should arrive at least two hours before departure. Spring Break, mid-July to early August, Thanksgiving, and Christmas to New Year’s are all busy times at SAT.
San Antonio flight departures
TSA Pre-Check at SAT
San Antonio International Airport is committed to making all passengers’ travel experiences as easy and secure as possible. TSA’s PreCheck service is available at San Antonio International Airport for frequent travelers and anyone who does not wish to wait long before their San Antonio departures.
After you’ve checked in and approved, you’ll get a Known Traveler Number, which will grant you access to a quick screening line. You will spend less than 5 minutes in line for a security check if you use PreCheck.
Arrive 90 minutes before your scheduled SAT airport departures time for domestic travel and 2 hours before your scheduled SAT flight departures time during peak travel times, as per airlines at San Antonio International Airport. For faster check-in, most airlines use self-service kiosks, and some even have online check-in with the ability to print your boarding pass up to 24 hours before your scheduled San Antonio airport departures time. For more information, contact your airline.