SMF Arrivals today
Sacramento International Airport
County Airport System, 6900 Airport Blvd,
Sacramento, CA 95837,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Tel: +1 (0) 916 9295411
IATA code: SMF
ICAO code: KSMF
About Sacramento international airport arrivals
The airport started in 1967 with Sacramento flight arrivals. This airport is located 10 miles northwest of downtown Sacramento in Sacramento country, California United States. This airport covered 6000 acres and has 2 parallel runways to cover all SMF airport arrivals. This is one of the largest airports in the area that connects millions of passengers in a year. This airport is owned by Sacramento Country Airport System.
After Sacramento Airport arrivals the terminal provides excellent facilities to its passengers. The airport offers ATM’s, rental car facility and a lot of shops and food options. You get a free mobile charging point so you won’t worry about connection. You can also get baby care facilities, baggage trolleys, and also quiet the room. Other you get here many option and facilities to help your enjoyable experience when you have SMF flight arrivals.
There are 2 runway for the SMF arrivals:
- Runway 17L/35R is 8600 feet in length made up of concrete
- Runway 17R/35L is 8600 feet in length made up of concrete.
The runway 17R/35L was closed from April 2019 to October 2019 because of renovation which replaces asphalt with concrete.
Sacramento arrivals start at one of the 32 gates and eventually one of the 2 terminals. It depends on which airline you fly with.
- Terminal A has over a dozen of gates where you can find plenty of places where you can enjoy a crowd-free experience while planning to fly with American, delta and United airlines have Sacramento flight arrivals and operate through terminal A. In terminal A you get plenty of options of food and clothing options.
- Terminal B is the larger terminal and has 20 gates. You get tons of options for dining and shopping.
There are several Sacramento Airport arrivals road or rail:
- By road – This airport is accessed by interstate5 at exit 528. So you can use the rental car service offers by the airport. There are some parking options:
- By bus – Yolo bus no. 42 connected to the airport and Sacramento regional transit bus no. 142 directly come from downtown Sacramento.
- By rail – Sacramento regional transit bus will provide a rail link so you can use rail transport.
Most of the airlines are American and have domestic routes. The following airlines have Sacramento Airport arrivals: Aeromexico, Air Canada Express, Alaska airlines, Boutique air, Delta Air Lines, Frontier airlines, Hawaiian express, Jet blue, Southwest airlines, Spirit airlines, United airlines, Volaris.
Most of the Southwest Airlines flights go to Denver in Colorado. Other important flight routes are Phoenix, Las Vegas Nevada, Seattle Washington, San Diego Airport, Dallas Texas, and Los Angeles in California.
Best places to visit in Sacramento
There are a lot of places that you can visit after Sacramento arrivals at the airport.
California state railroad museum: this museum occupies a large 2,00,000 square feet area and one of the world’s largest rail museums.
Old Sacramento: it covers 28 acres, this is a historic building designated as a national historic landmark.
California automobile museum: if you love cars then this is the ideal place to visit, this museum displays a collection of 120 vintage vehicles from 1885–2011.
Sacramento zoo: perfect place for animal lovers where you can see a lot of species like lions, jaguars etc.