Richmond International Airport
1 Richard E Byrd Terminal Drive, Richmond,
VA 23250, United States of America
Tel: +1 (0) 804 2263000
IATA code: RIC
ICAO code: KRIC
RIC Arrivals today
Find Out Richmond international airport arrivals
You may propose that this new year you want to know the town of Virginia in North America from the Richmond airport. This aerial zone is located throughout the center of the State so that you can go sightseeing without problems. The airport stands out for its extensive facilities, public attention, and transportation services that are so varied when having Richmond arrivals.
Top routes from RIC
The Richmond airport in Virginia, was built in 1927 for its first Richmond flight arrivals by the CRAC in Henrico County. This airport is located in an area that legal orders have not been established as part of Virginia. The expansions of the international airport were achieved for the years 2000 and 2005 to improve its RIC airport arrivals.
Richmond Airport is ranked third in functionality for the Capital State of Washington. The hub airlines within the airport are provided by United Express and American Airlines for you to travel throughout the country and have Richmond VA airport arrivals.
Location for Richmond airport arrivals
From downtown Richmond, you have to travel about 6 miles to locate the airport. The aerial zone is located in unincorporated Henrico County in Virginia.
Transport at Richmond Airport
For you to get to the Richmond International Airport in Virginia, you can use these means of ground transportation:
- You can take public transportation from Richmond for RIC arrivals to take you to the airport in less than an hour. You will have at your disposal Route 10 that will pass through the entire city center and end at the airport. If you want to leave the airport to the city of Richmond, you have to locate the buses on its sides.
- You can also rent a vehicle to get around the city of Richmond and go to the airport. You must take the Richmond highway that connects you to the airport; the trip may take an hour to finally have Richmond arrivals. If you take peak hours to travel on the interstate, you may find yourself in long lines.
The Richmond International Airport facilities in Virginia are located on 1,000 hectares of land where you will have two runways for Richmond flight arrivals:
- Runway 16/34 covering 9,000 feet long
- Runway 20/2 covering 6,607 feet long for RIC airport arrivals
Richmond Airport Terminals
You will come across a beautiful terminal that is almost a century old but remains operational for now. Inside the Richmond terminal, you can enjoy services such as:
- 22 gates for commercial Richmond Virginia airport arrivals
- Huge control zone in the southwest area
- More than 500 parking spaces
- Two-story terminal to process the Richmond airport arrivals
- Food Zone
- Games area
- Holding area
The new airport terminal was built in 2005 to increase the RIC arrivals and overhauled in subsequent years. When you arrive at the airport you will walk into one of the two available Concourses, depending which airline you fly with. This will be at second level of the terminal building. The signs will direct you to the first level where you can pick up your baggage. When getting through the customs you will easily find the you way to rental car counters and ground transportation.
For you to travel in style with Richmond arrivals, you must choose one of the most exclusive airlines:
- Delta Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- United Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- American Airlines
- Allegiant Air
- Breeze Airways
You can also count on cargo Richmond flight arrivals that are supported by companies such as:
- DHL Aviation: Cincinnati and Greensboro.
- Amazon Air: Lakeland, Cincinnati, San Juan, and Fort Worth.
- FedEx Express: Memphis, Indianapolis, and Nashville.
- UPS Airlines: Baltimore, Louisville, Norfolk, and Philadelphia.
Richmond Airport destinations
You can take advantage of the Richmond airport for the number of national RIC airport arrivals it offers:
- Orlando, Florida
- Washington- Dulles
- JFK, New York
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Newark, New Jersey
- Dallas, Texas
- Miami, Florida
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Chicago, Illinois
As part of the proposals for international destinations, the airport will give you flights to Mexico and New Orleans in 2021.