RIC Arrivals today
1 Richard E Byrd Terminal Drive, Richmond,
VA 23250, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Tel: +1 (0) 804 2263000
IATA code: RIC
ICAO code: KRIC
Find Out Richmond international airport arrivals
You may propose that this new year you want to know the town of Virginia in North America from the Richmond airport. This aerial zone is located throughout the center of the State so that you can go sightseeing without problems. The airport stands out for its extensive facilities, public attention, and transportation services that are so varied when having Richmond arrivals.
The IATA to Richmond, Virginia, was built in 1927 for its first Richmond flight arrivals by the CRAC in Henrico County. This airport is located in an area that legal orders have not been established as part of Virginia. The expansions of the international airport were achieved for the years 2000 and 2005 to improve its RIC airport arrivals.
Richmond Airport is ranked third in functionality for the Capital State of Washington. The hub airlines within the airport are provided by United Express and American Airlines for you to travel throughout the country and have Richmond VA airport arrivals.
Location for Richmond airport arrivals
From downtown Richmond, you have to travel about 6 miles to locate the airport. The aerial zone is located in unincorporated Henrico County in Virginia.
For you to get to the Richmond International Airport in Virginia, you can use these means of ground transportation:
• You can take public transportation from Richmond for RIC arrivals to take you to the airport in less than an hour. You will have at your disposal Route 10 that will pass through the entire city center and end at the airport. If you want to leave the airport to the city of Richmond, you have to locate the buses on its sides.
• You can also rent a vehicle to get around the city of Richmond and go to the airport. You must take the Richmond highway that connects you to the airport; the trip may take an hour to finally have Richmond arrivals. If you take peak hours to travel on the interstate, you may find yourself in long lines.
The Richmond International Airport facilities in Virginia are located on 1,000 hectares of land where you will have two runways for Richmond flight arrivals:
• Runway 16/34 covering 9,000 feet long.
• Runway 20/2 covering 6,607 feet long for RIC airport arrivals.
You will come across a beautiful terminal that is almost a century old but remains operational for now. Inside the Richmond terminal, you can enjoy services such as:
• 22 gates for commercial Richmond Virginia airport arrivals.
• Huge control zone in the southwest area
• More than 500 parking spaces.
• Two-story terminal to process the Richmond airport arrivals
• Food Zone
• Games area
• Holding area
The new airport terminal was built in 2005 to increase the RIC arrivals and overhauled in subsequent years.
For you to travel in style with Richmond arrivals, you must choose one of the most exclusive airlines:
• Delta Airlines
• Delta Connection
• Spirit Airlines
• United Express
• United Airlines
• Southwest Airlines
• American Airlines
• Allegiant Air
• Breeze Airways
• American Eagle
You can also count on cargo Richmond flight arrivals that are supported by companies such as:
• DHL Aviation: Cincinnati and Greensboro.
• Amazon Air: Lakeland, Cincinnati, San Juan, and Fort Worth.
• FedEx Express: Memphis, Indianapolis, and Nashville.
• UPS Airlines: Baltimore, Louisville, Norfolk, and Philadelphia.
You can take advantage of the Richmond airport for the number of national RIC airport arrivals it offers:
• Atlanta, Georgia.
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
• Dallas, Texas
• Chicago, Illinois.
As part of the proposals for international destinations, the airport will give you flights to Mexico and New Orleans in 2021.