RNO Departures today
Address: 2001 E Plumb Ln, Reno, NV 89502, United States
Altitude: 1,346 m
Phone: +1 775-328-6400
Owner / Operator: Reno – Tahoe Airport Authority
Location: Reno, Nevada
Discover Reno Tahoe international airport departures
If you want to have a fantastic night in Las Vegas, Nevada, you will have to get to Reno’s second-largest airport. You can see how good the airport facilities look, domestic Reno departures you have available or even international Reno flight departures. Reno-Tahoe Airport is one of the most distinguished for you to go to Las Vegas in comfort and style.
The Reno – Tahoe airport was built in 1929 for Reno airport departures by the company Boeing Transport Inc. This airport is about to turn a century in operation where it has undergone several important renovations to increase the Reno Tahoe departures. You can see with the airport facilities are very attractive, spacious and organized among its airlines.
The Reno – Tahoe airport would be the second-largest airport area in Reno, Nevada. Although McCarran International Airport tops the list for popularity, RNO is not far behind.
Location for Reno Tahoe flight departures
The Reno – Tahoe International Airport is located 6 kilometers southwest of the city of Reno, Nevada. This airport belongs to Washoe County. It’s too close to Las Vegas for you to give it a priority.
You will have several means of transportation available outside the Reno – Tahoe airport in Nevada:
• You can use the shuttle service offered by most hotels located in Las Vegas. You have to exit through gate D north of the airport to take this courtesy mode of transportation.
• Public transportation service outside the airport is available 24 hours a day, all week through RTC Ride who offer the RNO airport departures. You can take Route 12, which will take you to Downtown 4th Street, Villanova Street, Terminal Way, or Meadowood Mall. If you take Route 19, you can go to Downtown 4th Street.
• You can also request a car rental outside the airport for a very low cost to start Reno Tahoe airport departures by land transport. This rental service also applies to limousines if you wish.
For now, the Reno – Tahoe airport is made up of three runways, such as:
• Runway 16R / 34L measures 11,001 feet long for most RNO departures.
• Runway 16L / 34R measuring 9,000 feet long.
• Runway 25/7 measuring 6,102 feet long for small plane Reno departures.
The runways at the airport are made of concrete, and for the next few years, a fourth landing zone may be included.
With the Reno – Tahoe International Airport, you will have to adapt to its two lobbies to catch the Reno flight departures you want. The lobbies are marked “B” and “C,” in which there are 23 gates in total to process the Reno airport departures. The airport offers a food court, a waiting area, a baggage claim area, and a lot of relevant information about Nevada.
If you give priority to the Reno – Tahoe International Airport, you will have to choose one of the available airlines who offer Reno Tahoe departures:
• Allegiant Air
• Alaska Airlines
• Delta Connection
• American Airlines
• Delta Airlines
• Frontier Airlines
• Southwest Airlines
• United Express
• United Airlines
If you want to request cargo Reno Tahoe flight departures, you can contact companies such as:
• UPS Airlines for Philadelphia, Sacramento, Denver, Seattle, Lubbock, Oakland, Kahuluí, or Ontario.
• DHL Aviation for destinations like Denver.
• FedEx Express for destinations like Memphis, Boise, Los Angeles, Great Falls, or Oakland.
The Reno – Tahoe airport offers several domestic RNO airport departures where you can take destinations such as:
• Portland, Oregon
• Phoenix, Arizona
• San Diego, California
• Los Angeles California