Reno–Tahoe International Airport
PO Box 12490, Reno,
NV 89510-2490, United States of America
Tel: +1 (0) 775 3286870
Owner: Airport Authority of Washoe County
IATA code: RNO
ICAO code: KRNO
RNO Arrivals today
Know Reno Tahoe international airport arrivals
For you to have a crazy night in Las Vegas, you will have Reno arrivals because of its proximity. This is one of the most used airports to take you to the city that never sleeps and where the bets dominate. You can know in-depth the airport facilities because it is so famous and the Reno flight arrivals it offers you.
About Reno airport arrivals
The Reno / Tahoe airport was opened in 1929 for its first Reno Tahoe arrivals, built by Boeing Transport Inc. It is a very large airport that adapts perfectly to the Las Vegas environment. This would be the second most important aerial zone of Reno in Nevada after Harry Reid Airport.
The airport stands out for its variety of national and international Reno Tahoe flight arrivals that you will have every day. It is an airport that never rests and meets the demand that Las Vegas Airport cannot.
Location for RNO airport arrivals
The Reno / Tahoe IATA is located 4 miles southwest of the beautiful city of Reno on the Nevada border. The location is in Washoe County, which is renowned for its proximity to Las Vegas.
Directions to Lake Tahoe:
- To the north side: Follow I-580 S/US-395 S and NV-431 W to Lakeshore Blvd in Incline Village and head east. Follow the middle 3 lanes to make an oblique right onto E Plumb Ln. Follow the 2 left lanes to turn left on the U.S. 395 S/Interstate 580 S to Carson City. Merge onto I-580 S/US-395 S and after 7.8 miles take exit 24 and merge onto NV-431 W. After 24.1 miles at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Tahoe Blvd and turn left onto Lakeshore Blvd.
- To the south side: Head east and follow the middle 3 lanes to turn diagonally right towards E Plumb Ln and continue onto E Plumb Ln. Follow the 2 left lanes to turn left on the U.S. 395 S/Interstate 580 S to Carson City. Merge onto I-580 S/US-395 S. Continue onto US-50 W/Hwy 50 (signs for South Lake Tahoe). Continue on US-50 W. Pass The Red Hut Café (on the left in 23.3 miles). You enter California and arrive in South Lake Tahoe.
Reno Airport transportation
As the airport is very busy, you will have available the most important means of transport such as:
- Hotel shuttle: You can take advantage of the ferry services after Reno Tahoe airport arrivals that many hotels in Las Vegas have. To have this free transport from the airport, you must make a prior reservation before arriving in Reno. You must exit through gate D on the airport’s north side to take one of these special buses.
- Car rentals: You can order a rental car before or after your RNO arrivals in less than 30 minutes at the airport. These services are also open for limousines if you want to travel in style. There are 9 agencies located outside the terminal. However, the counters are in the baggage claim hall. The organization Payless offers a short shuttle service because it is just a little further away.
- Buses: Ultimately you can take public transportation just outside the air terminal. RTC Ride provides its services around the clock for you to go to Downtown 4th Street, Meadowood Mall, Villanova Street, or nearby areas when you have Reno arrivals.
There are a few options to park your car at the airport. You cannot book in advance, so there is a first come, first served. Availability can be found on the airport’s official website. The following options are available for parking:
- Short Term Parking Garage: This is just in front of the terminal on 1st Level. It costs $2 for the first 30 minutes and then $2 per hour with a maximum rate of $26 per day. The maximum height of the car can be 7 feet and 7 inches.
- Long Term Parking Garage: you can also park on the 2nd and Top Level, which is slightly cheaper in terms of daily rate. This is $16 as a daily rate. Here an 8’2″ vehicle clearance applies.
- Long Term Parking Surface: This is not in the garage so there is no problem for over-sized vehicles. The car must fit in 1 parking space. The hourly rate here is the same as in the garage but there is only $12 per day.
The Reno / Tahoe airport has three runways for Reno flight arrivals that you can distinguish by their dimensions:
- Runway 16R / 34L: Measures 11,000 feet long and in use for most Reno airport arrivals.
- Runway 16L / 34R: 9,000 feet long.
- Runway 25/7: 6,100 feet long.
Terminal at Reno Airport
The facilities at the airport are admirable and are divided into two types of the lobby:
- In Concourse B, you can find 12 boarding gates, a baggage claim area for Reno Tahoe arrivals, and car rental services.
- In Concourse C, you can have 11 boarding gates, baggage carousels for Reno Tahoe flight arrivals, waiting areas, restaurants, shops, etc.
Terminal map first floor
Terminal map second floor
You can travel to the Reno Airport with the most distinguished airlines in the United States who offer RNO airport arrivals, such as:
- Alaska Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Sun Country
- Allegiant Air
- Southwest Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- American Airlines
- United Airlines, etc.
If you want to enjoy cargo Reno Tahoe airport arrivals, you can choose between UPS Airlines, FedEx Express, and DHL Aviation Airlines. You can receive or send packages from Philadelphia, Denver, Sacramento, Oakland, and Seattle.
Reno Airport destinations
You can continue your North American vacation from the Reno – Tahoe airport facilities. Among the most sought-after RNO arrivals that you will have from the airport are:
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Portland, Oregon
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Dallas, Texas
- Denver, Colorado
- Los Angeles California
- San Francisco California
- Seattle, Washington
- San Diego, California
- Las Vegas
- Long Beach
You can take international flights by stopover. You have to check with the airline that has it.
A hotel nearby the airport:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Convention Center
- Hyatt Place Reno-Tahoe Airport
Some popular casino hotels in the center of Reno:
- Silver Legacy Resort Casino
- Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
- Nugget Casino Resort
- Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
North side of skiing area Lake Tahoe:
- WorldMark Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe Summit Village Timeshare
- Tahoe Trail Resort
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations Tahoe Ridge Resort, an IHG
The center of South Tahoe and east area of Lake Tahoe skiing:
- Tahoe Lakeshore Lodge & Spa
- Hotel Azure Tahoe
- Lakeland Village Resort at Heavenly
- The Coachman Hotel
- The Jeffrey Hotel
- Marriott Grand Residence Club, Lake Tahoe
- Hilton Vacation Club Lake Tahoe Resort