Rhode Island T. F. Green International Airport
Address: 2000 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886, United States
Airport code: PVD
Elevation: 54 ft
Phone: +1 401-737-8222
Hub for: Wiggins Airways
PVD Departures today
|Schedule Time||Estimated Time||Destination||Airline||Flight||Status|
|05:14 AM June-23||05:14 AM||New York (LGA)||Delta Connection||DL4978||estimated|
|05:15 AM June-23||05:15 AM||Chicago (MDW)||Southwest Airlines||WN2896||estimated|
|05:25 AM June-23||05:25 AM||Detroit (DTW)||Delta Air Lines||DL2845||estimated|
|06:00 AM June-23||06:00 AM||Philadelphia (PHL)||American Airlines||AA6051||estimated|
|06:00 AM June-23||06:00 AM||Orlando (MCO)||JetBlue Airways||B61075||estimated|
|06:00 AM June-23||06:00 AM||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL2972||estimated|
|06:00 AM June-23||06:12 AM||Nantucket (ACK)||Wiggins Airways||WIG8405||estimated|
|06:05 AM June-23||06:05 AM||Baltimore (BWI)||Southwest Airlines||WN946||estimated|
|06:06 AM June-23||06:06 AM||Washington (DCA)||American Airlines||AA5202||estimated|
|06:15 AM June-23||06:28 AM||Charlotte (CLT)||American Airlines||AA1703||estimated|
|06:26 AM June-23||06:26 AM||Chicago (ORD)||United Airlines||UA2137||estimated|
|07:00 AM June-23||07:00 AM||Norfolk (ORF)||Breeze Airways||MX704||estimated|
|07:00 AM June-23||07:00 AM||Pittsburgh (PIT)||Breeze Airways||MX708||estimated|
|07:04 AM June-23||07:04 AM||New York (EWR)||United Express||UA3552||estimated|
|07:05 AM June-23||07:05 AM||Washington (DCA)||Southwest Airlines||WN2373||estimated|
|07:14 AM June-23||07:14 AM||Chicago (ORD)||American Airlines||AA360||estimated|
|08:35 AM June-23||08:35 AM||Baltimore (BWI)||Southwest Airlines||WN564||estimated|
|09:00 AM June-23||09:00 AM||Washington (DCA)||American Eagle||AA5468||estimated|
|10:00 AM June-23||10:00 AM||Washington (IAD)||United Express||UA6326||estimated|
|10:01 AM June-23||10:08 AM||Charlotte (CLT)||American Airlines||AA5161||estimated|
|10:40 AM June-23||10:40 AM||Orlando (MCO)||Southwest Airlines||WN1164||estimated|
|11:49 AM June-23||New York (EWR)||United Airlines||UA4427||scheduled|
|12:15 PM June-23||12:15 PM||Baltimore (BWI)||Southwest Airlines||WN2649||estimated|
|12:20 PM June-23||12:20 PM||Washington (DCA)||American Eagle||AA5363||estimated|
|01:00 PM June-23||01:14 PM||Statesville (SVH)||estimated|
|01:10 PM June-23||01:10 PM||Tampa (TPA)||Southwest Airlines||WN165||estimated|
|01:33 PM June-23||01:36 PM||Philadelphia (PHL)||American Airlines||AA6035||estimated|
|01:37 PM June-23||01:37 PM||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL1418||estimated|
|02:09 PM June-23||02:24 PM||Washington (DCA)||American Airlines||AA5619||estimated|
|02:45 PM June-23||02:45 PM||Washington (IAD)||United Express||UA4425||estimated|
|02:45 PM June-23||Washington (IAD)||United Airlines||UA6033||scheduled|
|02:45 PM June-23||Detroit (DTW)||Delta Connection||DL5555||scheduled|
|03:00 PM June-23||Santo Domingo (SDQ)||SKYhigh Dominicana||DO916||scheduled|
|03:03 PM June-23||03:16 PM||Charlotte (CLT)||American Airlines||AA1877||estimated|
|03:40 PM June-23||03:40 PM||West Palm Beach (PBI)||JetBlue Airways||B61287||estimated|
|03:56 PM June-23||03:56 PM||Chicago (ORD)||United Express||UA5804||estimated|
|03:56 PM June-23||Chicago (ORD)||United Airlines||UA5441||scheduled|
|04:08 PM June-23||04:23 PM||Philadelphia (PHL)||American Airlines||AA6017||estimated|
|04:25 PM June-23||04:25 PM||Baltimore (BWI)||Southwest Airlines||WN61||estimated|
|04:33 PM June-23||New York (EWR)||United Airlines||UA3556||scheduled|
|04:35 PM June-23||04:35 PM||New York (EWR)||United Express||UA3590||estimated|
|04:46 PM June-23||04:53 PM||New York (LGA)||Delta Connection||DL5339||estimated|
|05:00 PM June-23||05:00 PM||Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||JetBlue Airways||B61197||estimated|
|05:00 PM June-23||05:00 PM||Detroit (DTW)||Delta Connection||DL5315||estimated|
|05:15 PM June-23||05:15 PM||Washington (DCA)||Southwest Airlines||WN2847||estimated|
|05:17 PM June-23||05:30 PM||Washington (DCA)||American Airlines||AA1450||estimated|
|05:29 PM June-23||05:42 PM||Charlotte (CLT)||American Airlines||AA2276||estimated|
|05:47 PM June-23||06:01 PM||Chicago (ORD)||American Eagle||AA3715||estimated|
|06:10 PM June-23||06:10 PM||Orlando (MCO)||JetBlue Airways||B62275||estimated|
|06:10 PM June-23||06:10 PM||Orlando (MCO)||Southwest Airlines||WN1262||estimated|
|06:35 PM June-23||06:45 PM||Raleigh-Durham (RDU)||Breeze Airways||MX331||estimated|
|07:10 PM June-23||07:10 PM||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL1793||estimated|
|07:20 PM June-23||Chicago (MDW)||Southwest Airlines||WN5215||scheduled|
|07:54 PM June-23||07:56 PM||Washington (DCA)||American Airlines||AA5459||estimated|
|08:00 PM June-23||08:07 PM||Baltimore (BWI)||Southwest Airlines||WN3596||estimated|
|08:58 PM June-23||08:58 PM||Fort Wayne (FWA)||FedEx||FX1254||estimated|
|10:00 PM June-23||10:06 PM||Teterboro (TEB)||NetJets||EJA503||estimated|
|05:00 AM June-24||Orlando (MCO)||Southwest Airlines||WN4555||scheduled|
|05:25 AM June-24||Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||Southwest Airlines||WN3366||scheduled|
|05:30 AM June-24||Detroit (DTW)||Delta Air Lines||DL2845||scheduled|
|05:55 AM June-24||Baltimore (BWI)||Southwest Airlines||WN1092||scheduled|
|06:00 AM June-24||06:00 AM||Philadelphia (PHL)||American Airlines||AA6051||estimated|
|06:00 AM June-24||Orlando (MCO)||JetBlue Airways||B61075||scheduled|
|06:00 AM June-24||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL2972||scheduled|
|06:15 AM June-24||06:15 AM||Charlotte (CLT)||American Airlines||AA1703||estimated|
|06:15 AM June-24||Minneapolis (MSP)||Delta Air Lines||DL2018||scheduled|
|06:26 AM June-24||06:26 AM||Chicago (ORD)||United Express||UA5786||estimated|
|06:41 AM June-24||06:41 AM||New York (EWR)||United Express||UA3552||estimated|
|07:00 AM June-24||New York (LGA)||Delta Connection||DL5428||scheduled|
|07:00 AM June-24||07:00 AM||Columbus (CMH)||Breeze Airways||MX706||estimated|
|07:02 AM June-24||07:02 AM||Chicago (ORD)||American Airlines||AA360||estimated|
|08:00 AM June-24||08:00 AM||Los Angeles (LAX)||Breeze Airways||MX700||estimated|
|09:00 AM June-24||09:00 AM||Washington (DCA)||American Airlines||AA5468||estimated|
|10:00 AM June-24||10:00 AM||Washington (IAD)||United Express||UA4402||estimated|
|10:01 AM June-24||Charlotte (CLT)||American Airlines||AA5161||scheduled|
|10:01 AM June-24||10:01 AM||Charlotte (CLT)||American Airlines||AA4474||estimated|
About Providence departures: busiest Airport of Rhodes Island
Providence airport is what Theodore Francis Green Airport is called in general. It is situated in Warwick, Rhodes Island. It is located 6 miles south of Providence which is the largest city in the state. The airport is a public airport and is the first state-owned one in the United States. It is built in the year of 1931 and was named after the governor and senator Theodore Francis Green. In the RIAC circuit, it has most PVD airport departures and is the largest airport. Later the airport got renovated in 1996.
Providence Airport Terminal
The terminal of the airports is named as Bruce Sundlun terminal, after the former governor. There is a north concourse and a south concourse. There are 14 gates on the north concourse and eight gates on the south concourse. At gates 7 and 8 are PVD flight departures with international routes and connected to customs on the lower level. The terminal is well maintained with cafes, restaurants, and stores. With two levels the Providence flight departures start at level 2. First you arrive in the terminal and start ticketing. After that you go through security to the departures hall for boarding.
Terminal map ticketing and boarding
At level 1 is the arrival hall with baggage claim and transportation area.
Ground Transportation Providence Airport
One can reach the airport by road or by rail besides air of course. The airport has a connection to the I-95 freeway. One can take a taxi, rideshare or limousine service to the airport. There is also a bus transportation service that runs to and from Newport and Kennedy Plaza, Providence. You can of course continue the journey by driving yourself. Walk from the terminal to the Car Rental Facility and rent a car from one of the well-known car rental agencies.
The airport has also a connection with the MBTA commuter rail. There is a providence line passing through the northeast corridor, and the terminal has a station. This line has PVD departures that connects the Providence to Boston and NYC.
You almost always park close to the terminal. If you want covered parking, you can drive to parking garage A or B.
- Parking Garage A is adjacent to the terminal. This is mainly used for short term parking together with the other garage. You park here for $6 per hour with a maximum rate of $32 ($34 Premium). There are also EV charging stations here.
- Parking garage B is located next to it and is slightly cheaper but a little further walk.
- Parking Lot D is just in front of the terminal. It is basically mid term parking for the price offered and is not covered. The first hour is also $6 and after that it slowly increases to $25 per day.
- If you want to park the car for more than a few days, we recommend Lot E. This is long term parking and is just a little further away. However, there is a free shuttle service that takes you to and from this site. It costs $17 per day. If you stay for a week or more, a weekly rate of $85 applies.
Airlines and destinations at Providence Airport
Several airlines use the airport for seasonal and daily Providence airport departures. The seasonal airlines and destinations TF Green departures are:
- Allegiant airlines: this airline’s seasonal destinations through this airport are Punta Gorda, Myrtle Beach, and Cincinnati.
- Air Canada airlines offers PVD airport departures that one can reach with this seasonal airline to Toronto-Pearson in Canada.
- Delta has a seasonal route to Detroit and LaGuardia.
- Frontier airlines: the current destinations with seasonal flights are going to Tampa and Fort Myers.
- Southwest airlines: the seasonal destinations by this airline are West Palm Beach and Fort Myers.
- Southern airways express: there is only one destination with Providence departures that one can reach through this airline on a seasonal basis which is Nantucket.
- Sun country airlines: This airline flies to the seasonal destination of Minneapolis/St. Paul.
The regular round the year airlines and destinations that depart from are:
- American eagle: PVD flight departures with the destinations covered all around the year are Chicago-O’Hare, Washington DCA, Charlotte, and Philadelphia.
- American airlines: the regular destinations by this airline are Philadelphia and Charlotte.
- Delta airlines: there are TF Green airport departures to Atlanta.
- Frontier Airlines: Miami and Orlando are the regular destinations by this airline.
- Jet blue: the regular PVD departures are Tampa, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, and Fort Myers.
- Southwest airlines: regular destinations by this airline are Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Baltimore, Washington, and Chicago-midway.
- United Express: one can reach Washington-Dulles, Chicago-O’Hare, and Newark from this airport.
In and around the early 2000’s, the airport’s passenger traffic was high and reached upwards of 5 million annually. In the last few years, the numbers have dropped and have reached around 3 million annually. The most Providence airport departures business routes are North Carolina and Charlotte. Most popular airlines at the airport are Frontier Airlines, American Airlines, Jetblue, and Southwest airlines.
You can choose from a small group of hotels that are located close to the airport. A little more in a quiet location to explore the area from there or because it’s just convenient about your flight. Some good options with positive reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Warwick-Airport
- Radisson Hotel Providence Airport
- Hyatt Place Warwick Providence Airport
- Extended Stay America – Providence – Airport
- Sonesta ES Suites Providence – Airport