Tel: +1 (0) 888 2687222
IATA code: PVD
ICAO code: KPVD
All the prior information you may need your Providence Arrivals
Find all the information regarding Providence Airport, officially named T.F. Green Airport, whether you are looking forward Providence arrivals or taking a flight. This guide will help you know about Flights, Arrivals, Departures, Transportation, and several other info. T.F. Green Airport stands for Theodore Francis Green Memorial State Airport, the chief international Airport serving Providence, the County Kent, Rhode Island, in the U.S.
The Providence Airport is comfortably placed in the center of Warwick, 6 miles (10 km) south of the Providence city center, the state’s capital and one of the largest cities in Rhode Island.
The Transportation System (RIPTA)
This Airport has got the following options of transportation after arrivals or before departures when in the city for example:
- Bus: For individuals who want to transfer via public transportation, this airport offers a couple of alternatives like RIPTA buses 1, 14, 20 and 66 that go to the airport from places like Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Newport, Narragansett, Greenwich, Kingstown.
- Taxi: It’s possible to move downtown Providence in only 15 min via taxi.
- Train: Train often departs from this Airport to numerous locations right within Rhode Island. You can travel by Amstrak train to Boston and New York City.
- Rental Car: Find yourself the best alternative to rent the car at Airport after PVD flight arrivals.
Providence Airport offers vacation charters & regional jet services to numerous destinations in the United States and some connections worldwide.
The Providence airport consists of one passenger terminal alongside two concourses for Providence flight arrivals.
Providence Intl. Airport Terminal is the two-level terminal building which is distributed as follows:
- Level 1 with arrivals hall, baggage claim and ground transportation.
- Level 2 is departures hall, check-in and boarding.
The Providence International Airport consists of a couple of concourses:
- The South Concourse with the boarding gates from 1 – 8.
- The North Concourse with the boarding gates from 9 – 22.
Airlines and Destinations
1. Air Canada Express-It operates on a seasonal basis to Toronto–Pearson.
2. Allegiant Air have a seasonal flight that flies for Cincinnati, Punta Gorda (F.L.), Myrtle Beach
3. American Airlines has PVD arrivals from Philadelphia, Charlotte
4. American Eagle flies to Charlotte, Philadelphia, Chicago–O’Hare, Washington–National
5. Delta Air Lines has seasonal Providence airport arrivals from Atlanta
6. Delta Connection has the route to Detroit
7. Frontier Airlines takes passengers to Miami, Orlando
8. JetBlue has multiple routes and PVD airport arrivals from Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, Fort Myers, West Palm Beach
Some of the other major flights that operate are as follows
- Southwest Airlines
- Sun Country Airlines
- United Express
Destinations From Providence Airport
The top 10 domestic routes with T.F. Green Airport arrivals include Orlando, Charlotte, Washington-National, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, Chicago-Midway, and Detroit.
The Passenger traffic at Providence Airport fell nearly 7% in 2019, the first yearly decline ever since 2015, as per figures released via Rhode Island Airport Corp.
Last year 3.99 million travelers flew in and out of the Providence airport. In 2020 it dropped massively to 1,311,597 passengers. However, the Providence flight arrivals are now rising back, with Covid cases going down.