Portland International Airport
Address: 7000 NE Airport Way Portland, OR 97218, USA
Tel: +1 (0) 503 4604040
IATA code: PDX
ICAO code: KPDX
PDX Arrivals today
|Schedule Time||Estimated Time||Origin||Airline||Flight||Status|
|02:23 PM November-28||Renton (RNT)||scheduled|
|02:24 PM November-28||02:03 PM||Reno (RNO)||Alaska SkyWest||AS3386||landed|
|02:35 PM November-28||Las Vegas (LAS)||Southwest Airlines||WN3275||scheduled|
|02:36 PM November-28||02:12 PM||Sacramento (SMF)||Alaska Horizon||AS2300||landed|
|02:51 PM November-28||02:47 PM||Palm Springs (PSP)||Flexjet||LXJ416||estimated|
|02:53 PM November-28||02:32 PM||San Francisco (SFO)||United Airlines||UA1882||estimated|
|02:53 PM November-28||San Francisco (SFO)||United Airlines||UA1677||scheduled|
|02:59 PM November-28||Seattle (SEA)||Alaska SkyWest||AS3340||scheduled|
|02:59 PM November-28||Seattle (SEA)||Delta Connection||DL4065||scheduled|
|03:00 PM November-28||San Jose (SJC)||Southwest Airlines||WN1714||scheduled|
|03:00 PM November-28||02:46 PM||Ontario (ONT)||UPS||5X2972||estimated|
|03:05 PM November-28||02:49 PM||New York (JFK)||Alaska Airlines||AS19||estimated|
|03:11 PM November-28||03:10 PM||Baltimore (BWI)||Amazon Air||8C3444||estimated|
|03:14 PM November-28||02:56 PM||Tucson (TUS)||Alaska Horizon||AS2029||estimated|
|03:17 PM November-28||Dallas (DFW)||American Airlines||AA2496||scheduled|
|03:25 PM November-28||02:54 PM||Denver (DEN)||United Airlines||UA480||estimated|
|03:40 PM November-28||03:34 PM||Las Vegas (LAS)||Southwest Airlines||WN2163||estimated|
|03:45 PM November-28||04:40 PM||Chicago (ORD)||Alaska Airlines||AS325||delayed|
|03:55 PM November-28||03:49 PM||Albuquerque (ABQ)||Alaska Horizon||AS2068||estimated|
|03:55 PM November-28||03:40 PM||Phoenix (PHX)||Alaska SkyWest||AS3379||estimated|
|03:58 PM November-28||03:42 PM||Las Vegas (LAS)||Spirit Airlines||NK430||estimated|
|03:59 PM November-28||Seattle (SEA)||Alaska SkyWest||AS3309||scheduled|
|04:05 PM November-28||Oakland (OAK)||FedEx||FX3851||scheduled|
|04:06 PM November-28||Spokane (GEG)||Alaska SkyWest||AS3366||scheduled|
|04:10 PM November-28||Pendleton (PDT)||Boutique Air||4B355||scheduled|
|04:16 PM November-28||Salt Lake City (SLC)||Delta Air Lines||DL2631||scheduled|
|04:17 PM November-28||03:49 PM||Los Angeles (LAX)||Delta Air Lines||DL2551||estimated|
|04:20 PM November-28||Los Angeles (LAX)||Alaska Airlines||AS1315||scheduled|
|04:21 PM November-28||04:17 PM||Dallas (DFW)||UPS||5X2978||estimated|
|04:25 PM November-28||San Francisco (SFO)||Alaska Horizon||AS2063||scheduled|
|04:28 PM November-28||Santa Ana (SNA)||Alaska Airlines||AS1049||scheduled|
|04:32 PM November-28||San Jose (SJC)||Alaska SkyWest||AS3332||scheduled|
|04:44 PM November-28||04:17 PM||Puerto Vallarta (PVR)||Alaska Airlines||AS1377||estimated|
|04:45 PM November-28||Oakland (OAK)||Southwest Airlines||WN3183||scheduled|
|04:45 PM November-28||Phoenix (PHX)||Southwest Airlines||WN3614||scheduled|
|04:50 PM November-28||San Jose (SJC)||Southwest Airlines||WN2252||scheduled|
|04:50 PM November-28||Oakland (OAK)||Southwest Airlines||WN2178||scheduled|
|04:54 PM November-28||04:25 PM||Phoenix (PHX)||American Airlines||AA1225||estimated|
|04:54 PM November-28||Seattle (BFI)||NetJets||EJA849||scheduled|
|04:55 PM November-28||Seattle (SEA)||Alaska Airlines||AS935||scheduled|
|04:55 PM November-28||Dallas (DAL)||Southwest Airlines||WN28||scheduled|
|05:00 PM November-28||San Diego (SAN)||Alaska Airlines||AS1297||scheduled|
|05:01 PM November-28||McMinnville (MMV)||Flexjet||LXJ563||scheduled|
|05:07 PM November-28||Vancouver (YVR)||scheduled|
|05:08 PM November-28||Seattle (SEA)||Delta Connection||DL4169||scheduled|
|05:09 PM November-28||04:59 PM||Louisville (SDF)||UPS||5X2448||estimated|
|05:12 PM November-28||Los Angeles (LAX)||American Eagle||AA3265||scheduled|
|05:16 PM November-28||04:51 PM||Cincinnati (CVG)||Amazon Air||SY3068||estimated|
|05:20 PM November-28||05:04 PM||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL503||estimated|
|05:20 PM November-28||Phoenix (PHX)||Southwest Airlines||WN163||scheduled|
|05:21 PM November-28||Vancouver (YVR)||Air Canada Express||AC8654||scheduled|
|05:32 PM November-28||Louisville (SDF)||UPS||5X2974||scheduled|
|05:39 PM November-28||05:44 PM||Chicago (RFD)||UPS||5X2040||estimated|
|05:41 PM November-28||05:53 PM||Memphis (MEM)||FedEx||FX382||estimated|
|05:42 PM November-28||05:33 PM||Indianapolis (IND)||FedEx||FX3704||estimated|
|05:45 PM November-28||Denver (DEN)||Southwest Airlines||WN1059||scheduled|
|05:50 PM November-28||Sacramento (SMF)||Southwest Airlines||WN3147||scheduled|
|05:53 PM November-28||Dallas (DFW)||Alaska Airlines||AS303||scheduled|
|05:53 PM November-28||Eugene (EUG)||Airpac Airlines||APC1973||scheduled|
|05:54 PM November-28||Seattle (SEA)||Alaska SkyWest||AS3405||scheduled|
|05:55 PM November-28||Denver (DEN)||Southwest Airlines||WN2542||scheduled|
|06:01 PM November-28||Denver (DEN)||United Airlines||UA2662||scheduled|
|06:08 PM November-28||Las Vegas (LAS)||Spirit Airlines||NK1588||scheduled|
|06:15 PM November-28||Boise (BOI)||Alaska Horizon||AS2103||scheduled|
|06:18 PM November-28||Las Vegas (LAS)||Frontier (Rocket the Hammerhead Shark Livery)||F91105||scheduled|
|06:19 PM November-28||San Francisco (SFO)||Alaska Airlines (Honoring Those Who Serve Livery)||AS1169||scheduled|
|06:25 PM November-28||San Francisco (SFO)||United Airlines||UA1561||scheduled|
|06:25 PM November-28||Sacramento (SMF)||Southwest Airlines||WN1910||scheduled|
|06:35 PM November-28||Las Vegas (LAS)||Alaska Airlines||AS621||scheduled|
|06:38 PM November-28||Seattle (SEA)||Delta Connection||DL3983||scheduled|
|06:45 PM November-28||Chicago (ORD)||United Airlines||UA1698||scheduled|
|06:46 PM November-28||Seattle (BFI)||UPS||5X2992||scheduled|
|06:56 PM November-28||Santa Rosa (STS)||Alaska Horizon||AS2334||scheduled|
|07:05 PM November-28||Chicago (MDW)||Southwest Airlines||WN2900||scheduled|
|07:07 PM November-28||Los Angeles (LAX)||Alaska Airlines||AS1127||scheduled|
|07:07 PM November-28||Oakland (OAK)||Alaska SkyWest||AS3351||scheduled|
|07:10 PM November-28||Fresno (FAT)||Alaska SkyWest||AS3359||scheduled|
|07:11 PM November-28||Dallas (DFW)||American Airlines||AA685||scheduled|
|07:11 PM November-28||Sacramento (SMF)||Alaska Horizon||AS2338||scheduled|
|07:20 PM November-28||Memphis (MEM)||FedEx||FX781||scheduled|
|07:29 PM November-28||San Luis Obispo (SBP)||Alaska SkyWest||AS3318||scheduled|
|07:40 PM November-28||San Jose (SJC)||Southwest Airlines||WN1357||scheduled|
|07:50 PM November-28||Las Vegas (LAS)||scheduled|
|07:55 PM November-28||San Jose (SJC)||Southwest Airlines||WN101||scheduled|
|08:00 PM November-28||Palm Springs (PSP)||Alaska Airlines||AS1275||scheduled|
|08:03 PM November-28||Burbank (BUR)||Alaska Horizon||AS2034||scheduled|
|08:05 PM November-28||Las Vegas (LAS)||Southwest Airlines||WN205||scheduled|
|08:07 PM November-28||Boise (BOI)||Alaska Horizon||AS2130||scheduled|
|08:07 PM November-28||Santa Barbara (SBA)||Alaska Horizon||AS2260||scheduled|
|08:10 PM November-28||San Diego (SAN)||Alaska Airlines||AS1245||scheduled|
|08:10 PM November-28||Washington (IAD)||United Airlines||UA2610||scheduled|
|08:16 PM November-28||San Francisco (SFO)||United Airlines||UA477||scheduled|
|08:17 PM November-28||Minneapolis (MSP)||Delta Air Lines||DL2212||scheduled|
|08:20 PM November-28||Denver (DEN)||Alaska Airlines||AS795||scheduled|
|08:20 PM November-28||Oakland (OAK)||Southwest Airlines||WN3128||scheduled|
|08:25 PM November-28||Spokane (GEG)||Alaska SkyWest||AS3335||scheduled|
|08:27 PM November-28||San Jose (SJC)||Alaska Horizon||AS2057||scheduled|
|08:40 PM November-28||Denver (DEN)||Southwest Airlines||WN111||scheduled|
|08:50 PM November-28||New York (EWR)||United Airlines||UA2107||scheduled|
|08:51 PM November-28||New York (EWR)||Alaska Airlines||AS283||scheduled|
Find out Portland international airport arrivals
If you want to spend a vacation in the state of Oregon, you will have to get to the Portland airport. These air facilities are one of the most important for the state because you can have PDX flight arrivals from any other area in the USA and even outside the country. Portland Airport is about to be in operation for a century, is very safe, and has many commercial Portland arrivals available.
You can have PDX airport arrivals from Japan, Mexico, or Canada if you wish. It is a very good airport for business trips, and that is why you should know a little about its infrastructure.
Top routes from PDX
- SEA – Seattle
- LAX – Los Angeles
- SFO – San Francisco
- DEN – Denver
- LAS – Las Vegas
- PHX – Phoenix
- SLC – Salt Lake City
- SJC – San Jose
- SMF – Sacramento
- OAK – Oakland
Portland International Airport has a civil-military infrastructure that you can find to the northwest of the city. This facility was built in 1936 as an airfield but later became an airport with PDX international arrivals. At least 9 out of 10 people arriving in the United States with connecting flights arrive at the Portland airport.
The airport has to offer you the best airline for business Portland flight arrivals, undoubtedly according Conde Nast Traveler.
The airport is located less than 12 miles from the city of Portland in the State of Oregon. The airport zone borders the Columbia River in Multnomah County.
Transportation at Portland Airport
Directions: which ever way you drive from, head to the I-205 and take the Airport Way exit. To travel further at Portland airport and travel throughout the state of Oregon, you can use these means of transportation:
- There are Portland Oregon airport arrivals by light rail. You can take the Max Red Line light rail that will take you to the airport from downtown Portland in less than 1 hour.
- You can take the C-Tran Route 67 bus that will take you to Fisher’s Landing Transit Center in Vancouver, WA.
- Taxi and limo service: get out of the baggage claim area and cross the street to short term garage 1. At the third island is the taxi and limo stand.
- Ride shares: you can use an app based ride share. For example, this could be Lyft, Wingz or Uber. When you come out of the terminal on the lower level, make sure you walk to Island 2. There you will see the different ride share areas.
- There are also car rental options after Portland airport arrivals. Look for the pick-up and drop-off at the rental car center on the map. When you are in the terminal you can follow the signs after you come from baggage claim. The car drop off is on the lower roadway. Some options to choose from: Dollar Car Rental, Hertz, National, Avis and Sixt.
- Short term parking P1: this garage is located directly in front of the terminal. There is a connection to the terminal via skybridges and tunnels. It is a few minutes walk. Vehicle clearance is 8 feet. There are EV charging stations on levels 3 and 4. Parking is $3 for an hour and maximum $27 per day.
- Long-Term parking P2 and P3: also for $3 but slightly cheaper per day at $24. It is located behind P1 and the terminal can be reached via the North and South tunnels. Here too, an 8 feet height clearance with ev charging stations on level 2.
- Economy parking: the location is near I-205 off of Airport Way. There are free shuttle buses that run between this parking location and the terminal. The journey takes about 8 minutes. It is the cheapest option to park with up to $12 per day.
The location of cell phone lot is at N.E. Airport Way and N.E. 82nd avenue. It is approximately a 4-5 minute drive to the terminal. You can park there for free for 30 minutes.
You can see that in the Portland airport infrastructure, there are three runways for PDX flights arrivals, and they are:
- Runway 10R – 28L measuring 11,000 feet long.
- Runway 10L – 28R measuring 9,825 feet long.
- Runway 21 – 3, which is 6,000 feet long for smaller planes that have PDX arrivals.
Portland Airport Terminals
Portland Airport is recognized as the largest airport area in the State of Oregon. The airport terminal is divided into two sections for PDX airport arrivals, south and north, in which there are three main lobbies:
- In the North Terminal, Concourse D has 15 gates, and Concourse E, which has 12 gates.
- In the South Terminal, there is hall B with two gates and hall C with 23 gates for Portland flight arrivals.
You will have free Wi-Fi in these lobbies, a playground, commercial premises, postal services, and cargo services.
With the Portland airport, you will have Portland arrivals at your disposal several airlines such as:
- American Airlines, American Eagle, Boutique Air, Air Canada Express, Alaska Airlines, Air Canada Rouge, Allegiant Air, Delta Airlines, Condor, Frontier Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Volaris, United Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, WestJetEncore, Icelandair, JetBlue, Southwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines
Destinations at Portland Airport
For domestic Portland airport arrivals, you can take the following flights:
- Chicago – Illinois
- Austin Bergstrom
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson
- Reno Tahoe
If you want to go abroad from the Portland airport, you can take flights to:
- Calgary Airport Arrivals, Canada
- Tokyo, Japan
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Vancouver, Canada
- Guadalajara Mexico
You can visit the official website of the airport to have more information about the international Portland Oregon airport arrivals available.
There are several options for a hotel near the airport that also offer free shuttle service. Some of these are:
- Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Airport
- Residence Inn by Marriott Portland Airport at Cascade Station
- Aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Portland International Airport, OR
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Portland Airport OR