Palm Springs International Airport
PO Box 1786, Palm Springs,
CA 92263-1786, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Tel: +1 (0) 760 3183800
IATA code: PSP
ICAO code: KPSP
PSP Arrivals today
Learn about Palm Springs international airport arrivals
There is nothing more wonderful than touring California and you can do from the Palm Springs airport. This airport is one of the busiest in the Californian region so you should give it a thought for Palm Springs arrivals. If you have tourism plans you can get to the Palm Springs airport, get to know California and then go to other national destinations.
The airport offers several Palm Springs flight arrivals in the United States that you will love for you to promote tourism. You can know all the airlines available in the air terminal so that you can take the most convenient one.
The Palm Springs airport was built in 1939 for its first PSP airport arrivals on an airfield outside of Palm Springs, CA. This airport was built for the military army but it only operated for two years after its construction. The aerodrome became a municipal airport and then a national one with the name “Palm Springs Army Airfield”.
Palm Springs Airport is ranked number three on the list of low-stress air areas when having PSP flight arrivals. The airport’s extensive facilities make passengers feel calm while waiting for their commercial flight.
Location for Palm Springs airport arrivals
You can locate Palm Springs Airport two miles from downtown Palm Springs in the heart of California. The airport takes up less than 1,000 acres of land, making it a small air zone.
If you want to go downtown in Palm Springs you can take some options in transportation from the airport:
- You can rent a car and take State Route 11, taking you to downtown Palm Springs in minutes after you have PSP arrivals.
- You will have public transportation route 24 to go to Kirk Douglas, El Cielo, Civid and Tahquitz near Palm Springs. The buses run all day, you won’t have to pay a lot of money for the ticket.
Runways for Palm Springs arrivals
Palm Springs Airport in California shows two runways that you can take advantage of and they are:
- Runway 13R / 31L measuring 10,000 feet long.
- Runway 13L / 31R measuring 4,952 feet long.
Both runways for Palm Springs flight arrivals have an asphalt surface and are resurfaced every year.
Palm Springs IATA has a special terminal that you can admire and tour before having your PSP airport arrivals. The terminal is divided into three lobbies which in turn are made up of:
- Main building: You can find two lobbies for boarding, an area for baggage claim for Palm Springs airport arrivals and car rental services in this area. In the main building there are some commercial airlines.
- Esplanades: Inside the airport you can divide your facilities into two esplanades, north and south. The south concourse has gates 12 through 20 where the smaller commercial airlines are located for PSP arrivals. The north concourse has gates from 4 to 11 with two departure lobbies.
At the Palm Springs airport you will have at your disposal several commercial airlines to process Palm Springs arrivals such as:
- Air Canada Rouge
- Allegiant Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- American Airlines
- Air Canada
- Sun Country Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- United Airlines
As part of the international destinations that you can have for Palm Springs flight arrivals are:
You can also enjoy domestic flights from Palm Springs Airport that will send you to: