PBI Departures today
IATA code: PBI
ICAO code: KPBI
Administration Office, Building 846,
West Palm Beach, FL 33406-1491,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Tel: +1 (0) 561 4717420
West Palm Beach international airport departures
If you want to travel to Canada from Florida, you could prioritize West Palm Beach airport departures and the flights it offers. This airport sets itself apart from the rest by offering several PBI airport departures to the Canadian region that you can take now. You have to know the airport, the airlines available, and which part of Canada it can take you.
Find out where the Palm Beach airport is located and how you can get out of there when you are back in the country. You can also know how the airport terminal is divided to know where to take your national or international PBI flight departures.
Operations at the Palm Beach airport began in 1936 under the name Morrison Field. By 1937 the airport was expanded in its runways and terminal for domestic West Palm Beach departures. In the Second Great War, the US Air Force used the airport and was handed over to the state in 1947 to process the Palm Beach departures.
It is an airport that has many histories. It was very involved in the Second World War and is still considered an air operations base. This airport serves West Palm Beach flight departures for the city but also the suburbs like Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, and Wellington in Florida very well.
The airport is located west of West Palm Beach, in Palm Beach County, Florida. It is a very large and functional airport for the entire state. It offers many national and international flights.
From the Palm Beach airport you can take two means of transportation in this way:
- You can take the Palm Tran buses 44 and 40 for Palm Beach international departures to take you to the city center. With these buses, you can also get to the Amtrak train station. Inside the station, you can also find the Greyhound bus line.
- You can go to the West Palm Beach Brightline train station served by Brightline, Tri-Rail, and Amtrak trains. The tri-rail service is free for you to get to the airport.
The airport is located on 858 hectares of land and is divided into three runways for PBI departures:
- Runway 10L – 28R covering 10,001 x 150 feet for the biggest airplanes that have West Palm Beach airport departures.
- Runway 10R – 28L covering 3214 x 75 feet.
- Runway 14 – 32 covering 6,931 x 150 feet.
The first terminal at Palm Beach Airport was built in 1937 to have PBI airport departures and is located on the south side of its facilities. In 1951 after the end of the war, the terminal was rebuilt and expanded to offer international PBI flight departures. Since 2018, the terminal has divided its operations as follows:
- Lobby A houses airlines such as Silver Airways and Bahamasair for West Palm Beach departures.
- Lobby B houses airlines such as United Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, and Air Canada that serves West Palm airport departures. This is the lobby for you to take most flights to Canada and domestic.
- Lobby C houses airlines such as JetBlue, Delta Airlines, Spirit Airlines, and Frontier Airlines.
At the Palm Beach airport, you can find several popular airlines that offer West Palm Beach flight departures as:
- Allegiant Air
- Air Canada
- Delta Air Lines
- American Airlines
- American Eagle
- Southern Airways Express
- Southwest Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- United Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- United Express
If you want to enjoy air cargo services from Palm Beach Airport, you can choose between UPS Airlines and FedEx Express that have PBI departures.
For you to be convinced about the operation of the Palm Beach International Airport, you must know the available West Palm Beach airport departures to destinations like: