PBI Arrivals today
Address: 1000 James L Turnage Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33415, United States
Height: 6 m
Phone: +1 561-471-7400
Serves: Miami Metropolitan Area
West Palm Beach international airport arrivals
If you want to travel from Florida to any part of America and even Canada, you will have to go to Palm Beach Airport. This air facility is very popular in Florida for the number of commercial flights it offers. You can take an in-depth look at the airport, the airlines it handles, cargo West Palm Beach airport arrivals, and destinations available today.
You can also know where the Palm Beach airport is located so you can get PBI airport arrivals by car or bus. Find out how the airport terminal is divided for you to explore before having PBI flight arrivals.
Palm Beach Airport in Florida began operations in 1936 with West Palm Beach arrivals under the name Morrison Field at that time. This airport had incredible participation in the Second World War because the US Air Forces used it. In 1947 when the war ended, the airport was handed over to Florida and started with its commercial West Palm airport arrivals.
This airport has been a great support for Boynton Beach, Wellington, Delray Beach, and West Palm Beach. You can go to any of these destinations without problems when having West Palm Beach flight arrivals.
You can find the airport in Palm Beach County, Florida west of West Palm Beach. It is a very large airport that you will not ignore while traveling through the small town.
For you to get to or from the Palm Beach airport, you can use these means of transport:
- Take the train station in West Palm Beach Brightline with Amtrak train, Tri-Rail, and Brightline. If you want to save some money on the trip, you can take Tri-Rail, a free service to have Palm Beach international arrivals.
- You can take the Palm Tram buses on routes 40 and 44 to take you to the airport from Well Palm Beach. Using this public transportation, you can also get to the Amtrak station to go to other places.
The airport is made up of more than 858 hectares of land on which you can find three runways for West Palm Beach airport arrivals. Runway 10L -28 R measures about 10,000×150 feet, Runway 10R – 28L measures 3,214×75 feet, and Runway 14 – 32 measures 6,931×150 feet. They are concrete runways, and every year they are remodeled to offer safe PBI arrivals.
You can divide the PBI airport arrivals by two terminals that make up three lobbies:
- Terminal # 1 of the airport was built in 1937, and there is Hall A and B. This terminal is located in the south of the airport.
- Terminal # 2 of the airport was built less than a decade ago, and there is Hall C for West Palm Beach arrivals. It is located north of the airport.
- In Lobbies A and B, you will have most international flights by airlines such as Air Canada, American Airlines, etc.
- In lobby C, you will have airlines with PBI flight arrivals such as Spirit Airlines and JetBlue for flights within the country.
When you want West Palm airport arrivals you will have to choose between the following airlines:
- Delta Airlines
- United Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- United Express
- Allegiant Air
- Air Canada
- Southern Airways Express
- Southwest Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- American Airlines
- American Eagle
Among the most popular destinations that you can take with West Palm Beach flight arrivals are: