Orlando Sanford International Airport
Address: 1200 Red Cleveland Blvd, Sanford, FL 32773, United States
Airport code: SFB
Elevation: 69 ft
Phone: +1 407-585-4000
Location: Sanford, Florida
SFB Departures today
Discover Orlando Sanford International Airport Departures
One of the states in North America that have gained fame has been Florida due to its tourism. You may want to join the wave of people who want to walk the state’s streets surrounded by a different environment. To be able to sight see properly, you can travel to the Orlando Sanford airport in the area.
This is one of the most used airports in the region due to its proximity to the attractions that Orlando-FL can give you. You can look at the airtime, facilities, and news it can give you on its available Sanford airport departures.
Most popular flight routes:
- AVL – Asheville
- ABE – Allentown
- GRR – Grand Rapids
About Orlando Sanford Airport
The Orlando Sanford airport began as a military airbase, but in 1969 it became a public airport for commercial Orlando Sanford departures with passengers. The airline of focus at the air facility is Allegiant Air which serves the majority of domestic Sanford departures. Orlando Sanford Airport enters the list of favorites in the United States for its comfortable facilities and variety of Sanford flight departures.
The Sanford Airport Authority owns the airport and the ADC and GAS, who are its main shareholders. In 2008, the airport marked a milestone by having the largest number of domestic SFB airport departures.
Location for Orlando Sanford airport departures
The airport is situated in Sanford, which is in Seminole County within the limits of Orlando in Florida. It is the only airport you will find in Seminole County, so it will be easy for you to get there.
- Orlando: Because the airport is already located relatively close to the center, there are various routes to get to your final destination. The most obvious are FL-417 S and Hwy 17.
- Disney World: Join I-4 W at Heathrow. Follow I-4 W to Orange County S Apopka Vineland Rd. Take exit 68 from I-4 W.
- Cape Canaveral: Ga de FL-417 Toll S op and daarna de FL-528 E die overgaat in de Florida A1A S/Astronaut Blvd.
- Daytona Beach: Enter the FL-417 Toll N. Take I-4 E to US-92 E/W International Speedway Blvd in Daytona Beach. Take the I-95 N exit from I-4 E. Merge onto US-92 E/W International Speedway Blvd.
- Universal Studios: take the FL-417 S to address
Orlando Sanford Airport Transportation
If you land at Orlando Sanford airport, you can take some quality ground transportation for SFB departures:
- Sanford airport departures by Taxi service is among the main options that you can take as a tourist. On the outskirts of the terminal, you will have several certified lines to board safely.
- Orlando Sanford departures by bus are another cost-effective option for you to get to downtown Orlando. However, you have to travel around 10 miles to get to the tourist area.
- Car rental services: just in front of the terminal is the car rental area. This allows you to quickly rent a car and continue your journey. Several companies like Hertz, Alamo, Dollar, etc. are there to make a choice.
Right next to the terminal you have parking lot H. This is customary to park for a maximum of one day. The first half hour is free but after that you pay $6 per hour. The parking location G (garage) is diagonally in front of the terminal next to the site of the car rental companies. Here you can park under cover. Parking areas E and L are within walking distance of the terminal. These are recommended for long term parking.
The airport is equipped with several runways for Sanford departures that are distinguished by their specifications:
- Runway 9L / 27C: Measures 3,578 feet long by 75 feet wide.
- Runway 9L / 27R: Measures 11,000 feet long by 150 feet wide which is most used for Sanford flight departures.
- Runway 9R / 27L: Measures 6,000 feet long by 75 feet wide.
- Runway 18/36: Measures 6,000 feet long by 150 feet wide.
Orlando Sanford Airport Terminal
The airport terminal was rebuilt in 1990 to accommodate more than 1,000,000 passengers each year. Although the terminal consists of a single building, it is well managed between its commercial and international SFB airport departures. Last record was in 2019 when 3,291,112 people made use of the airport. In 2020 there were 1,545,041 passengers.
Terminal level 2 departures map for boarding (ticketing or check-in is at level 1 in Terminal B area):
Among the airlines with Orlando Sanford airport departures that are available at the Orlando Sanford airport, you can contact:
- NetJets Aviation, Flair Airlines, MetroJets, Allegiant Air, and Swoop
On these airlines, there are direct and stopover flights to take the destination you want. They are airlines that have been in operation for years from the Orlando Sanford airport.
As part of the destinations that you will have for SFB departures available from the air terminal are:
- Marsh Harbour
- Oklahoma City
- Key West
- San Juan in Puerto Rico (seasonal)
- Georgetown and Paramaribo seasonal with Surinam Airways
- Aruba (seasonal)
- South Bend
- Kansas City
- Little Rock
If the destination you want to occupy from the airport does not appear in the list, you can take Orlando Sanford departures by stopover. In addition, this airport has a phenomenal public service for you to contact from its website if you have any questions.
Please note: some hotels offer a (free) shuttle service.
- Orlando near the airport
- Best Western Plus Sanford Airport/Lake Mary Hotel (free airport shuttle)
- Budget Inn Sanford Intl Airport
- Disney World
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
- TownePlace Suites Orlando at FLAMINGO CROSSINGS
- Walt Disney World Dolphin
- Cape Canaveral
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Port Canaveral
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Canaveral Cruise Port
- Daytona Beach
- Atlantic Shores Motel
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Daytona Beach Speedway
- The Daytona, Autograph Collection
- Universal Studios
- Universal’s Hard Rock Hotel
- Universal’s Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Universal’s Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando