Orlando Sanford International Airport
c / o TBI Airport Management Inc, Three Red Clevelend Blvd,
Suite 3212, Sanford, FL 32773,
United States of America
Tel: +1 (0) 407 5854000
Owner: Sanford Airport Authority & TBI Airport Management
IATA code: SFB
ICAO code: KSFB
SFB Arrivals today
|Schedule Time||Estimated Time||Origin||Airline||Flight||Status|
|05:47 PM November-28||05:56 PM||Orlando (SFB)||L3Harris Airline Academy||LFA471||estimated|
|05:51 PM November-28||05:51 PM||Blountville (TRI)||Private owner||ELZ5||estimated|
|05:58 PM November-28||Sarasota (SRQ)||L3Harris Airline Academy||LFA459||scheduled|
|07:21 PM November-28||San Angelo (SJT)||scheduled|
|07:32 PM November-28||Orlando (SFB)||L3Harris Airline Academy||LFA463||scheduled|
|07:40 PM November-28||06:18 PM||Augusta (AGS)||estimated|
|09:25 AM November-29||Toronto (YYZ)||Flair Airlines||F81620||scheduled|
|09:25 AM November-29||Toronto (YYZ)||W11570||scheduled|
|10:00 AM November-29||Panama City (ECP)||scheduled|
|11:47 AM November-29||Nashville (BNA)||Allegiant Air||G4341||scheduled|
|12:39 PM November-29||Grand Rapids (GRR)||Allegiant Air (Together We Fly Livery)||G4579||scheduled|
|01:36 PM November-29||Allentown (ABE)||Allegiant Air||G4176||scheduled|
|01:41 PM November-29||Flint (FNT)||Allegiant Air (Insomniac Livery)||G43177||scheduled|
|03:12 PM November-29||Chicago (RFD)||Allegiant Air||G41240||scheduled|
|04:14 PM November-29||Provo (PVU)||Allegiant Air||G43226||scheduled|
|04:16 PM November-29||Moline (MLI)||Allegiant Air||G42905||scheduled|
|04:51 PM November-29||Peoria (PIA)||Allegiant Air||G42828||scheduled|
|06:08 PM November-29||Niagara Falls (IAG)||Allegiant Air||G41196||scheduled|
Learn about Orlando Sanford International Airport Arrivals
If you want to roam the streets of Florida for your next vacation, you might consider landing at Orlando airport with Orlando Sanford arrivals. You will have one of the largest commercial airports in the city of Florida for you to take without problems. The Sanford International Airport near Orlando has many new features that you shouldn’t miss out on.
- AVL – Asheville
- ABE – Allentown
- GRR – Grand Rapids
- LEX – Lexington
- EYW – Key West
- FNT – Flint
- TYS – Knoxville
- MDT – Harrisburg
- USA – Concord
- BLV – Belleville
This airport has a very long number of destinations for Sanford airport arrivals as well as commercial airlines that you could take. You could know the airport facilities before reaching your destination. Most flights are operated by Allegiant Airlines. There are escape routes to many of the major cities in the US. However, most planes go to other smaller airports in the country as mentioned above. There are 4 runways at Sanford Airport of which only 1 can be used for the large aircraft. This one is 11,000 ft. There is 1 passenger terminal. Some 1-3 million passengers have used the airport in the last two decades. The record year is in 2019 with almost 3.3 million.
About some history
Sanford International Airport began as a military airbase in the 1950s for Sanford arrivals but became independent in 1969. This airport serves as a base for Allegiant Air who offer most Sanford flight arrivals. It is located very close to the busy destinations in Orlando, Florida. You may be drawn to the airport because it is in the top 30 of the most busiest in the United States.
This airport has a broken record in domestic SFB airport arrivals and was awarded recognition in 2008 for it. The airport belongs to the Sanford Airport Authority, GAS, and ADC, which collaborate in its administration.
Location for Orlando Sanford Airport arrivals
You can find Orlando Sanford Airport in Sanford, located in Seminole County in Orlando, Florida. It is a very large and famous airport in Seminole County for you to easily locate.
Transportation at Orlando Sanford Airport
When you have SFB arrivals at this busy airport in Orlando, you will have to adapt to its means of urban transport. You can take a taxi to the Orlando attractions center that is less than 10 miles away. On the other hand, after Orlando Sanford arrivals you can take a bus to go to the hotel where you will stay.
If you want to guide your destination in Orlando, you have to rent a car before having Sanford airport arrivals to ensure the car you want to rent. There are many car rental companies in the city for you to contact the most convenient one.
- Walt Disney World: Take the E Airport Blvd to the FL-417 Toll S. Follow the FL-417 Toll S, FL-408 W and I-4 W to S Apopka Vineland Rd in Orange County. Take Exit 68 from I-4 W. Continue on S Apopka Vineland Rd. Drive to the hotel of your choice.
- Cape Canaveral: Take the E Airport Blvd to the FL-417 Toll S. Follow FL-417 Toll S and follow the 2 right lanes to take exit 26 toward Cocoa. Merge onto FL-528 E Toll Road for 37.4 miles. Continue onto Florida A1A S/Astronaut Blvd.
- Daytona Beach: Head west on Red Cleveland Blvd for 1.5 miles. Turn left onto E Lake Mary Blvd for 5.0 miles. Continue onto State Rte 415 N. Continue onto Tomoka Farms Rd. Follow the 2 right-hand lanes to turn right onto US-92 E/W International Speedway Blvd.
- Universal Studios: Take the E Airport Blvd to the FL-417 Toll S. Continue on FL-417 Toll S. Take FL-408 W and I-4 W to Adventure Way in Orlando. Take exit 74B from I-4 W. Take the Hollywood Way to your destination.
There are several options for parking your car. The light gray part with blue signing is reserved for the car rental companies.
- The G stands for Garage and is closest to terminal B. Covered parking is available here for $17 per day.
- Car park H is next to terminal A. This is Hourly Lot. This is often only used for short-term parking. The first 15 minutes are free but after that $2 per 20 minutes with a maximum of $28 per day.
- A little further is Long-term parking L ($14 per day). Together with Economy Lot L ($13 per day), ideal for longer parking.
- If you come to pick up someone and are too early, you can use Cell Phone Lot. This is located a little further on Red Cleveland Blvd. This is free. However, you are not allowed to park overnight.
A maximum stay of 60 days applies to all parking locations.
Most of the rental car companies are onsite. These are:
At this airport, you will have four runways for Sanford arrivals that are characterized by their unique dimensions:
- Runway 9L / 27C measures 3,600 feet long by 75 feet wide.
- Runway 9L / 27R measures 11,002 feet long by 150 feet wide for most SFB airport arrivals.
- Runway 9R / 27L measures 5,839 feet long by 75 feet wide.
- Runway 18/36 measuring 6,002 feet long by 150 feet wide.
Orlando Sanford Airport Terminal
Since its inauguration, the airport works with an old terminal that was restored in 1990 to improve the Sanford flight arrivals. It is a unique terminal in which you can have several national and international destinations at your disposal. The Orlando Sanford terminal is capable of accommodating 1,500,000 passengers per year. There is 1 terminal which is divided into A and B. Terminal B is located on the left of the picture. You will also have to be here at a pick up or drop off in most cases. Part A will only be used for baggage claim when it is busy.
If you want to grab some food it’s available after security. Some options you have are American Grill, Cheeburger Cheeburger and Port Paradise. The only place you good go for coffee or a little snack is Jetway Cafe before security.
Airlines that have Orlando Sanford airport arrivals
If you want to travel from Orlando Sanford International Airport, you will have to contact the following airlines:
- Allegiant Air
- Flair Airlines
- NetJets Aviation
You could also take one of these airlines for stopover SFB arrivals if it doesn’t offer your desired destination in the first place, with six priority airlines at the airport for you to contact and book the destination you long to visit.
Among the most sought-after destinations that you can have with Orlando Sanford arrivals are:
- San Juan in Puerto Rico (seasonal)
- Georgetown in Guyana (seasonal)
- Aruba (seasonal)
- Cleveland Hopkins
- Kansas City MCI
- Little Rock
- Rochester ROC
- Columbus John Glenn
- Austin Bergstrom
- Oklahoma City Will Rogers
- Nashville BNA
- Omaha Eppley Airfield
- Charlotte Douglas
There are no hotels located directly on the airport grounds. There are mainly 2 hotels that are used if you have an early departure or late arrival. They are located about 4 miles and an 8 minute drive. These are:
- Budget Inn Sanford Intl Airport
- Best Western Plus Sanford Airport/Lake Mary Hotel (free airport shuttle)