ONT Arrivals today
Address: 2500 E Airport Dr, Ontario, CA 91761, United States
Height: 288 m
Phone: +1 909-544-5300
Owner: Ontario International Airport Authority
Ontario international airport arrivals
You have to know about the exclusive facilities offered by the Ontario International Airport in California. The airport offers several commercial Ontario arrivals for you from almost any state in North America. You can get to Las Vegas from Ontario Airport and have an amazing bachelor party with your friends.
For your travel experience from Ontario Airport to be great, you must know a little about the Ontario flight arrivals. You can know which provide operations and the destinations you will find.
The Ontario airport opened in 1923 for ONT airport arrivals as an airfield called “Latimer Field” for the entire state of California. By 1929 the airfield was expanded and became a municipal airport with some commercial Ontario airport flight arrivals available. More than a decade later, the municipal airport increased the number of domestic flights it offered.
One airline that boosted Ontario airport arrivals was Western Airlines. But the airport has also had relationships with international airlines such as Avianca El Salvador, Alaska Airlines, etc.
You can find Ontario International Airport in San Bernandino County, Ontario, California. The airport borders Los Angeles to the east and San Bernandino to the west.
How you can get to the Ontario International Airport are:
- From Los Angeles, you must drive over 38 miles to have ONT arrivals.
- To leave the airport, you can take the Ontario Highway or the Pomona Highway to take you to the city center. This tour can be less than an hour.
- To take public transport to accomplish Ontario arrivals you can wait for bus route 61 or 80, which will be available in the center of San Bernandino.
- You can also take Metrolink at the Ontario – East station to exit the airport.
At the Ontario airport, you can have two runways available for Ontario flight arrivals that differ in size:
- Runway 8L / 26R: measures 12,197 feet
- Runway 8R / 26L: measures 10,200 feet.
Ontario Airport divides its terminal into two sections for Ontario airport flight arrivals where you can see:
- Terminal 2 and 4 measure approximately 24,600 square meters.
- Each terminal has its boarding gates, waiting rooms, and commercial Ontario airport arrivals it offers.
- Terminal 2 is unique for international flights; it has only two entry gates where Customs and border protection are located.
Within the Ontario airport, you will have several airlines available for ONT arrivals, and among the most popular you can appreciate:
- Alaska Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
- Delta Connection
- Avianca El Salvador
- American Eagle
- American Airlines
- China Airlines
But you will also have cargo services to receive packages from:
- Los Angeles, Salt Lake, Memphis, Honolulu, Fort Worth, or Seattle using FedEx Feeder.
- Columbia, Anchorage, Denver, Omaha, Honolulu, Louisville, Lansing, or El Paso using UPS Airlines.
- Portland or Seattle using Asia Pacific Airlines.
- Wilmington, Lakeland, Dallas, Chicago, or Baltimore using Amazon Air.
You can take international Ontario arrivals at the Ontario airport from destinations such as:
To enjoy the domestic Ontario flight arrivals offered by the Ontario airport, you can take:
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Dallas, Texas
- Seattle, Washington
- San Jose, California
- Denver, Colorado
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Atlanta Georgia
- Salt Lake City, Utah
You can also take the flights by stopover if your destination to the interior or exterior of the country is not available. You can have the best vacation by departing from Ontario International Airport.