Address: 4501 Abbott Dr, Omaha, NE 68110, United States
IATA airport code: OMA
Altitude: 1000 ft
Phone: +1 402-661-8017
Owner / Operator: Omaha Airport Authority
OMA Departures today
Discover Omaha airport departures
If you want to leave Nebraska for other places in the United States as soon as possible, you must travel from the Omaha Eppley airport. This airport away from Nebraska offers many commercial Omaha departures that you cannot miss for anything. You can head to Denver, New York LaGuardia, Chicago, or even Los Angeles from the airport.
Take a look at the Omaha airport facilities, where exactly it is located, and how you can get there. You could also find out which airlines are available at the domestic airport for Omaha flight departures.
Busiest flight routes
- Chicago ORD – Illinois
- Denver – Colorado
- Atlanta – Georgia
- Chicago Midway Airport
- Dallas – Texas
- Minneapolis – Minnesota
- Phoenix – Arizona
- Salt Lake City
- LaGuardia NY
About Eppley airport departures
Eppley Airfield began operations in 1925 with an extension of Levi Carter Park near East Omaha for its first Eppley departures. By 1927, the airfield became independent and became one of the busiest domestic airports in Nebraska with many domestic OMA airport departures. The Omaha Airport Authority owns this airport.
With almost a century in operation, the airport has undergone a series of renovations to its facilities. In 1961 a new terminal was inaugurated at the airport to increase the Omaha Eppley departures, and after that year, a new runway was built.
Location for Eppley airfield departures
You can locate Omaha Eppley Airfield Airport 3 miles from downtown Omaha, specifically to the northwest. It is a fairly large airport on the Missouri River banks located in Douglas County.
Ground transportation Omaha Eppley Airfield
It will be easy for you to get out of the airport using one of the three main roads: Interstate 29, Interstate 680, or Interstate 80 with offer Omaha departures. Just outside the airport, you will have a Metro Transit service in which line 16 operates. From the state of Nebraska to the city or the North Omaha Transit Center.
- You can take the car rental for OMA departures. In less than 10 minutes, you will be in downtown Omaha. But for that you first have to determine which car you want to rent from which company. The old car rental center with counters was located in the terminal. It is now located in a different building. You need to walk through Door 3 on Upper Level to get to the Rental Car Customer Service Building. Here you could rent a car from companies such as Alamo, Dollar, National, Thrifty, Avis and Enterprise. The cars are then ready on Level 1 and 2 of the North Garage. Here you also have to return them when you return.
- Taxis are located on the center island of the terminal roadway across from Door 3.
- A cheaper alternative is the Ride App Pickup. You can be picked up at Ground Floor of South Garage. There is a dedicated location for Lyft and Uber. There may be a box of cars to pick up or drop off people.
- For passenger pick-up and drop-off you should take into account that you are not allowed to park in front of the terminal to wait. Passengers must board or disembark immediately. If you arrive too early, you can use the cell phne waiting lots.
- You could also travel by bus. There are several companies that offer different routes. The I-80 Navigator Airport Express serves Grand Island, Lincoln, Kearney and Omaha. The Omalink also runs to the city as well as Lincoln. Then you also have Omasux Express Shuttle. These focus on Sioux City and Falls. Windstar Lines offers various destinations in the region.
MA Economy Shuttles are available to travel to both North and South Economy Parking or to the terminal from the car park. If you want to park in one of the parking garages (North Garage and South Garage), you can easily and quickly walk to the terminal. This is very easy if you choose Premier Parking which is closest to the terminal.
Parking at South Garage
Omaha Eppley airport tracks
Eppley Omaha Airport is comprised of three runways within 4.1 square miles of land to process all Omaha airport departures. Runway 14R / 32L measures 9,502 ft, runway 14L / 32R measures 8,500 ft and runway 18/36 measures 8,150 feet. Two of the three available runways are asphalt and concrete. They are processed for all kind of airplanes to land.
Terminals at Omaha Eppley Airfield
As Omaha’s Eppley Airport is one of the largest in Nebraska, its terminal stands out because it is divided for Omaha flight departures into:
- South Terminal, where you can find concourse A, boarding gates A1 to A10, and baggage claim service 1-3. You will find Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Frontier Airlines, and Alaska Airlines having Eppley airport departures in this terminal.
- North Terminal, where you can find concourse B, boarding gates B11 to B20, and baggage claim service 4-6. You will find airlines such as Allegiant Air, United Airlines, and Southwest Airlines in this terminal for Eppley departures.
You can book your OMA airport departures from Eppley Airport in Omaha with the following airlines:
- American Airlines
- Allegiant Air
- Alaska Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Frontier Airlines
- United Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
You can request the service from companies such as UPS Airlines, DHL Aviation, Ameriflight, FedEx Express, and AirNet Express on cargo flights. These cargo flights can have destinations like St Louis, Kearney, Ontario, Reno, North Platte, Grand Island, etc.
Among the most frequented Omaha Eppley departures from the airport, you will have:
- Las Vegas – Nevada
- Charlotte – North Carolina
- St Louis – Missouri
- Houston International
- Los Angeles
- Punta Gorda
- St Petersburg
- San Francisco
There are a number of hotels where you can stay within a 5-minute drive. You can also contact them in advance to see if they have an airport shuttle bus available to take you to the airport or to pick you up. Some options:
- Candlewood Suites Omaha Airport, an IHG Hotel
- Sleep Inn & Suites Omaha Airport
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Omaha Airport, IA
- Hampton Inn Omaha Airport