Airport: Eppley Airfield
IATA airport code: OMA
ICAO airport code: KOMA
Address: 4501 Abbott Drive, Omaha, NE 68110
Phone number: (402) 661-8017
OMA Arrivals today
Get To Know Omaha airport arrivals
To get to or from the beautiful state of Nebraska, you can take one of the flights at Omaha Eppley Airfield airport. Although the airport is a bit far from the city center, you can use it for commercial Omaha arrivals of great importance. New York and Chicago areas are covered from the airport for you to do tourism or a business trip.
You can see how efficient the Omaha airport is and how you can locate it on the outskirts of the city. Discover which are the busiest Omaha flight arrivals at the airport are so that you can take them immediately and start your vacation.
The air zone began as an airfield in 1925 for Eppley airport arrivals; it was part of an extension of Levi Carter Park. In less than two years, the airfield expanded its operations and became the Omaha Municipal Airport. Since its construction, the airport has been owned by the Omaha, Nebraska Airport Authority.
Omaha Eppley Airfield Airport is preparing to be in operation for Eppley arrivals for a century. This airport has undergone many renovations, including a new terminal for 1961 to process more OMA airport arrivals. The number of domestic Omaha Eppley arrivals offered by Omaha Airport is incredible for you to take advantage of and travel safely.
Location for Eppley Airfield arrivals
The airport for the city of Omaha is located less than 4 miles from downtown, heading northwest. Omaha Eppley Airfield Airport is on the city’s outskirts, very close to the Missouri River in Douglas County.
Directions to Downtown Omaha: Drive north towards Passenger Drop Off and Pick Up. Follow the 2 left lanes to turn left onto Abbott Dr. You’ll pass through Iowa for a bit and re-enter Nebraska. Follow the road to Cuming St. Turn left onto N 16th St and you will be in the center of Omaha within 10 minutes.
Omaha Eppley Airfield Transportation
You can leave the airport after Omaha arrivals using the most comfortable means of transport such as:
- Rental car: You can opt for a car rental with the certified companies outside the airport after your OMA arrivals. This is one of the quick ways to get to your location. You must take Interstate 680, 29, or Interstate 80 to take you to the city of Omaha. For returning a rental car you should head to the North Garage. You can rent a car at companies like Thrifty, Alamo, Dollar, Hertz, Payless and a few more.
- Metro services: You can also take the transit metro located a few meters from the main access to the airport. Line 16 is the one available from the airport if you have Omaha airport arrivals and it goes to North Omaha Transit Center.
- Shuttles: there are several options for a shuttle. For example, most agencies go to Omaha but also to Lincoln, Sioux City/Falls, York and some other surrounding places.
- Taxis/Ride App Pickup: if you want to travel further by taxi you have to walk to Door 3. Taxis are waiting there. If you proceed with a Rideshare you must go to the special designated area at South Garage on the ground floor. You get there via the crosswalk near Door 4 or by using the North Skywalk.
There are five different locations to park. We briefly discuss them here:
- South Garage: This is the garage directly opposite the terminal. There are a number of different options for parking here.
- The fastest to reach from the terminal and vice versa is Premier Parking. Here are more than 350 parking spaces with a daily rate of $26. This is on Level 3 of the garage and offers covered parking. There is an exclusive express ramp entrance for these options.
- The other covered locations in the garage (excluding rooftop) offer space for more than 1500 cars. This is on levels 2, 4, and 5. You can park here per hour for $4.50. It slowly ramps up to the maximum daily rate of $18.
- Then you also have the option to park on the Rooftop of South Garage. This offers space for 500 places. There is no hourly rate and the daily rate is only $10. This is at Level 6 (rooftop and uncovered).
- A little further south of South Garage is South Economy Parking. A good option for long term parking with only a daily rate of $6. There is a shuttle bus to and from the terminal.
- North Garage is within walking distance to the north of the terminal. You can park here on Level 3 to 6. Level 6 is rooftop and uncovered, but also slightly cheaper. On Level 3 there are electric vehicle chargers. There is also a skywalk to the terminal. This is a good short term parking option.
- A little further north is North Economy Lot. Similar to South Economy but in a different location. Here too the daily rate is $6 and there is a shuttle to the terminal.
Airport map include parking options
The Omaha Eppley Airfield Airport is built on 4.1 square miles of land on which you will find the following runways for Omaha flight arrivals:
- Runway 14R / 32L with 9,502 feet long for the largest planes
- Runway 14L / 32R with 8,501 feet long for Eppley airport arrivals
- Runway 18/36 with 8,154 feet long
Omaha Eppley Airfield Terminals
You can tour the terminals of the Omaha Eppley Airfield airport and be surprised by the services they offer you:
South terminal for Eppley arrivals:
- You will locate lobby A
- Baggage claim services from 1 to 3
- Boarding gates from A1 to A10
- Operating airlines such as American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Allegiant Air, and Delta Airlines
Terminal map lower level baggage claim
North Terminal for OMA airport arrivals:
- There is hall B
- Baggage claim service from 4 to 6
- Boarding gates from B11 to B20
- Operating airlines for Omaha Eppley arrivals such as United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, and Allegiant Airlines for international flights.
From the airport, you can pay for your Eppley Airfield arrivals with the following airlines:
- American Eagle
- Delta Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- United Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- American Airlines
- Allegiant Air
- Alaska Airlines
So that you can travel to almost any part of the United States, you can use the Omaha airport facilities for the destinations that arrange Omaha arrivals:
You will have to ask about the availability of international Omaha airport arrivals that the airport can give you. These flights abroad can be by stopover for you to accept.
Map direct flights
South of the airport around Abbott Dr. there are several hotels to stay in. We highlight a few:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Omaha Eppley Airport/Carter Lake
- Best Western Plus Omaha Airport Inn
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Omaha Airport Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha Airport, an IHG Hotel