OMA Arrivals today
Airport: Eppley Airfield
IATA code: OMA
ICAO code: KOMA
4501 Abbott Drive, Omaha, NE 68110
Get To Know Omaha airport arrivals
To get to or from the beautiful state of Nebraska, you can take one of the flights at Omaha Eppley Airfield airport. Although the airport is a bit far from the city center, you can use it for commercial Omaha arrivals of great importance. New York and Chicago areas are covered from the airport for you to do tourism or a business trip.
You can see how efficient the Omaha airport is and how you can locate it on the outskirts of the city. Discover which are the busiest Omaha flight arrivals at the airport are so that you can take them immediately and start your vacation.
The air zone began as an airfield in 1925 for Eppley airport arrivals; it was part of an extension of Levi Carter Park. In less than two years, the airfield expanded its operations and became the Omaha Municipal Airport. Since its construction, the airport has been owned by the Omaha, Nebraska Airport Authority.
Omaha Eppley Airfield Airport is preparing to be in operation for Eppley arrivals for a century. This airport has undergone many renovations, including a new terminal for 1961 to process more OMA airport arrivals. The number of domestic Omaha Eppley arrivals offered by Omaha Airport is incredible for you to take advantage of and travel safely.
Location for Eppley Airfield arrivals
The IATA for the city of Omaha is located less than 4 miles from downtown, heading northwest. Omaha Eppley Airfield Airport is on the city’s outskirts, very close to the Missouri River in Douglas County.
You can leave the airport after Omaha arrivals using the most comfortable means of transport such as:
• Rental vehicles: You can take the rental cars with the certified companies outside the airport after your OMA arrivals and get to the city in minutes. You must take Interstate 680, 29, or Interstate 80 to take you to the city of Omaha.
• Metro services: You can also take the transit metro located a few meters from the main access to the airport. Line 16 is the one available from the airport if you have Omaha airport arrivals and it goes to North Omaha Transit Center.
The Omaha Eppley Airfield Airport is built on 4.1 square miles of land on which you will find the following runways for Omaha flight arrivals:
• Runway 14R / 32L with 9,502 feet long for the largest planes.
• Runway 14L / 32R with 8,501 feet long for Eppley airport arrivals.
• Runway 18/36 with 8,154 feet long.
You can tour the terminals of the Omaha Eppley Airfield airport and be surprised by the services they offer you:
South terminal for Eppley arrivals:
• You will locate lobby A
• Baggage claim services from 1 to 3.
• Boarding gates from A1 to A10.
• Operating airlines such as American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Allegiant Air, and Delta Airlines.
North Terminal for OMA airport arrivals:
• There is hall B.
• Baggage claim service from 4 to 6
• Boarding gates from B11 to B20.
• Operating airlines for Omaha Eppley arrivals such as United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, and Allegiant Airlines for international flights.
From the airport, you can pay for your Eppley Airfield arrivals with the following airlines:
• American Eagle
• Delta Airlines
• Frontier Airlines
• United Airlines
• Southwest Airlines
• United Express
• American Airlines
• Allegiant Air
• Alaska Airlines
So that you can travel to almost any part of the United States, you can use the Omaha airport facilities for the destinations that arrange Omaha arrivals:
• The Angels
• Punta Gorga
• St Petersburg
• San Francisco
You will have to ask about the availability of international Omaha airport arrivals that the airport can give you. These flights abroad can be by stopover for you to accept.