Address: 7100 Terminal Dr, Oklahoma City, OK 73159, United States
Departments: Airport Police Department
IATA Airport Code: OKC
Altitude: 395 m
Phone: +1 405-316-3200
OKC Departures today
Learn About Will Rogers World airport departures
You can learn a little about the distinguished Will Rogers World Airport in Oklahoma City in Oklahoma. This airport bears comedian Will Rogers who lost his life in a plane crash in 1935. Learn how unique the airport facilities are for you to travel around the city on your business trip before having Will Rogers departures again. Most popular routes:
Will Rogers Airport, which opened in 1911 for its first Oklahoma airport departures, has long been one of the busiest in Oklahoma City. This airport stands out for its spacious terminals, variety of WRWA departures, and location that promote tourism. You can see that the airport facilities are very up to date even though they have been in operation for over 100 years to process departures.
For the year 2019, the Will Rogers airport was a trend for accommodating more than 4 million passengers. This airport is also famous for providing the largest number of Oklahoma Will Rogers World departures with Southwest Airlines for domestic destinations. Although the airport handles a low number of airlines, they have taken on value by offering Oklahoma City airport departures to almost any part of the United States.
You can take the Oklahoma airport as your reference point to head to Las Vegas, Dallas, among other places. You will undoubtedly have a great experience at the airport with many green areas, good public service, and comfortable waiting rooms.
Location for OKC Will Rogers airport departures
Will Rogers World Airport or WRWA is located 6 miles southwest of downtown Oklahoma. This airport is very close to Wiley Post, so, normally, they tend to confuse it. You can identify the Oklahoma airport by its immense size because it covers more than 8,000 acres of land.
There are two ways you can get to and from Will Rogers World Airport in Oklahoma, and they are:
- You can leave the airport facilities and go to the rental car section. You will have several companies available such as Budget, Alamo, Hertz, Thrifty, or Avis. You can take your car, head to the main Oklahoma highway, and go to the airport to be on time for Oklahoma flight departures.
- If you do not know how to drive or take public transport outside the airport to save money, you have no impediments. The buses will park in the arrival square of the airport for you to take and choose your destination. From the city you can leave from various locations. Make sure you check the travel time so you are not to late at check-in for Will Rogers flight departures.
At this airport on the outskirts of Oklahoma City, you will have the following runways for Oklahoma Will Rogers airport departures:
- Runway 13/31, measuring 7,800 feet, has an asphalt concrete surface.
- Runway 17L / 35R measuring 9,802 feet, has a concrete surface for OKC departures.
- Runway 17R / 35L that measures 9,800 feet, has a concrete surface for Will Rogers World airport departures.
- Runway 18/36 measures 3,078 feet, has an asphalt surface and is used for private flights.
You’ll be able to tour Oklahoma’s unique Will Rogers Airport terminal with giant lobbies and high ceilings. This terminal was built in 1990 to process Will Rogers departures and renovated in mid-2008 to be updated. For 2015 the terminal was expanded again to increase the Oklahoma airport departures and be able to carry with the demand in passengers.
At this airport, you will have several national airlines for OKC airport departures available such as:
- Allegiant Air, American Eagle, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Breeze Airways, Delta Connection, Southwest Airlines, Frontier Airlines, United Express, and United Airlines.
If you want cargo OKC flight departures from the airport you can contact:
- UPS Airlines for destinations like Tulsa and Louisville.
- FedEx Express for destinations like Memphis, Los Angeles, Tulsa, Boise, and Oakland.
- Martinaire for destinations like Tulsa.
The Oklahoma airport is special for its domestic Oklahoma Will Rogers World departures where it presents a list of favorite destinations such as: