OKC Arrivals today
Oklahoma City Will Rogers World Airport
7100 Terminal Drive, Box 937, Oklahoma City,
OK 73159-0937, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Tel: +1 (0) 405 6803200
IATA code: OKC
ICAO code: KOKC
Discover Oklahoma Will Rogers World arrivals
To reach wonderful destinations like Oklahoma, you will have to use the Will Rogers airport as your point of arrival. This airport is one of the most luxurious in the State of Oklahoma, and you can have Will Rogers arrivals without any problem. For almost 100 years, the airport has been in operation for Oklahoma airport arrivals, it has been renovated, and offers you the best in commercial flights.
You should take a good look at the Oklahoma City Airport to be enchanted by its facilities when having Will Rogers World airport arrivals. You can see the number of national destinations that the airport offers and take the most convenient vacationing.
The Oklahoma City airport or named after Will Rogers World, was opened in 1911 for its first OKC airport arrivals. This airport has a large terminal, several domestic OKC flight arrivals and all the services you need to travel. It has been in operation for more than a century, has been renovated several times, and is waiting to be expanded.
In 2019, the Oklahoma City airport marked a milestone by accommodating 4 million passengers which is an increase of Oklahoma City airport arrivals compared to the years before. It steadily grew from 3,5 to those 4 million. The airport serves as a pass for Southwest Airlines and other famous airlines in the United States. Since the airport is very close to Las Vegas, you will almost inevitably overlook it.
Location for OKC Will Rogers airport arrivals
The WRWA air zone is less than 6 miles from downtown Oklahoma City in Oklahoma. As a point of reference, you can locate the Wiley Post airport, which is very close. What sets the WRWA apart from the neighboring airport is its immense size covering over 8,000 acres.
For you to leave the Will Rogers World Airport, you will have to adapt to its means of transport such as:
• Rental cars: You can leave the airport after Oklahoma flight arrivals and go to the rental car section a few meters from the main gate. You will have lines such as Hertz, Avis, Alamo, or Budget available to reserve the car you want. You can contact the rental company days before your trip to WRWA.
• Buses: A more affordable option for getting from WRWA to central Oklahoma is by public transportation after your Will Rogers flight arrivals. You must go to the entrance plaza to the airport to take any of these lines. The cost of transportation is very low, and you can get to almost any point in Oklahoma.
In the airport facilities, you will have four runways for Oklahoma Will Rogers airport arrivals that are characterized by:
• Runway 13/31: measures 2,377 meters, has an asphalt concrete surface.
• Runway 17L / 35R: measures 2,988 meters, has a concrete surface for OKC arrivals.
• Runway 17R / 35L: measures 2,987 meters, has a concrete surface.
• Runway 18/36: measures 938 meters. It is used for private Oklahoma Will Rogers World arrivals.
The Will Rogers World Airport Terminal in Oklahoma City stands out for giving you large lobbies. You can admire the terminal for its huge ceilings that will not cause you to feel suffocated. This terminal was built in 1990 to process the first Will Rogers arrivals, and in 2015 it was remodeled.
If you want to travel to the Oklahoma City WRWA, you must take one of these airlines for Oklahoma airport arrivals:
• American Eagle
• Allegiant Air
• Delta Connection
• Southwest Airlines
• Frontier Airlines
• United Express
• United Airlines.
• Alaska Airline
• American Airlines
• Delta Airlines
• Breeze Airways
Among the most exclusive destinations that you can have to have Will Rogers World airport arrivals are:
- Houston – Texas, Las Vegas – Nevada, Dallas – Texas, Chicago – Illinois, Denver – Colorado, Atlanta – Georgia, Charlotte – North Carolina, among others.