Oklahoma City Will Rogers World Airport
7100 Terminal Drive, Box 937, Oklahoma City,
OK 73159-0937, United States of America
Tel: +1 (0) 405 6803200
IATA code: OKC
ICAO code: KOKC
Also called WRWA
OKC Arrivals today
|Schedule Time||Estimated Time||Origin||Airline||Flight||Status|
|09:57 PM June-22||09:35 PM||Chicago (ORD)||United Express||UA5496||landed|
|10:07 PM June-22||10:00 PM||Tulsa (TUL)||Delta Connection||DL3754||estimated|
|10:21 PM June-22||Dallas (DFW)||American Airlines||AA909||scheduled|
|10:39 PM June-22||10:48 PM||Los Angeles (LAX)||American Eagle||AA4861||estimated|
|10:42 PM June-22||Austin (AUS)||American Airlines||AA3218||scheduled|
|11:00 PM June-22||Houston (IAH)||United Express||UA6272||scheduled|
|11:00 PM June-22||10:52 PM||Phoenix (PHX)||Southwest Airlines||WN3448||estimated|
|11:04 PM June-22||Charlotte (CLT)||American Airlines||AA768||scheduled|
|11:05 PM June-22||10:44 PM||Phoenix (PHX)||American Eagle||AA3217||estimated|
|11:20 PM June-22||Denver (DEN)||United Express||UA5841||scheduled|
|11:20 PM June-22||Houston (HOU)||Southwest Airlines||WN3645||scheduled|
|11:34 PM June-22||11:13 PM||Miami (MIA)||American Eagle||AA3680||estimated|
|11:40 PM June-22||St. Louis (STL)||Southwest Airlines||WN205||scheduled|
|11:50 PM June-22||Denver (DEN)||United Express||UA4783||scheduled|
|11:51 PM June-22||Tulsa (TUL)||Delta Air Lines||DL2784||scheduled|
|11:59 PM June-22||Dallas (DFW)||American Airlines||AA2734||scheduled|
|12:05 AM June-23||Chicago (MDW)||Southwest Airlines||WN3461||scheduled|
|12:21 AM June-23||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL2423||scheduled|
|12:21 AM June-23||Salt Lake City (SLC)||Delta Connection||DL4040||scheduled|
|12:55 AM June-23||Denver (DEN)||Southwest Airlines||WN2644||scheduled|
|05:22 AM June-23||Memphis (MEM)||FedEx||FX1472||scheduled|
|05:27 AM June-23||Oklahoma City (PWA)||Private Jets||OKC475||scheduled|
|05:32 AM June-23||Louisville (SDF)||UPS||5X734||scheduled|
|08:09 AM June-23||Destin Fort Walton Beach (VPS)||Allegiant Air||G43094||scheduled|
|08:20 AM June-23||Dallas (DFW)||American Airlines||AA1899||scheduled|
|08:25 AM June-23||Denver (DEN)||Southwest Airlines||WN956||scheduled|
|09:30 AM June-23||Dallas (DFW)||American Airlines||AA1902||scheduled|
|09:35 AM June-23||Houston (HOU)||Southwest Airlines||WN1243||scheduled|
|09:40 AM June-23||Chicago (MDW)||Southwest Airlines||WN3126||scheduled|
|10:00 AM June-23||Elmira (ELM)||Executive Jet Management||EJM461||scheduled|
|10:55 AM June-23||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL2699||scheduled|
|11:29 AM June-23||Houston (IAH)||Mesa Airlines||UA6317||scheduled|
|11:40 AM June-23||St. Louis (STL)||Southwest Airlines||WN1676||scheduled|
|11:45 AM June-23||Chicago (ORD)||American Eagle||AA4817||scheduled|
|12:21 PM June-23||Dallas (DFW)||American Eagle||AA3896||scheduled|
|12:35 PM June-23||Phoenix (PHX)||Southwest Airlines||WN2580||scheduled|
|12:39 PM June-23||San Antonio (SAT)||NetJets||EJA381||scheduled|
|12:51 PM June-23||Atlanta (FTY)||NetJets||EJA900||scheduled|
|12:54 PM June-23||Fort Worth (AFW)||scheduled|
|01:01 PM June-23||Charlotte (CLT)||American Airlines||AA5634||scheduled|
|01:10 PM June-23||Seattle (SEA)||Alaska Airlines||AS405||scheduled|
|01:38 PM June-23||Chicago (ORD)||United Express||UA5721||scheduled|
|01:42 PM June-23||Dallas (DFW)||American Airlines||AA868||scheduled|
|01:50 PM June-23||Atlanta (ATL)||Southwest Airlines||WN1016||scheduled|
|02:37 PM June-23||Los Angeles (LAX)||American Eagle||AA4878||scheduled|
|02:40 PM June-23||Wichita (ICT)||Sun Country Airlines||SY8271||scheduled|
|02:45 PM June-23||Houston (HOU)||Southwest Airlines||WN2565||scheduled|
|03:12 PM June-23||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL1705||scheduled|
|03:20 PM June-23||Denver (DEN)||Southwest Airlines||WN869||scheduled|
|03:30 PM June-23||Austin (AUS)||Southwest Airlines||WN3040||scheduled|
|03:36 PM June-23||New York (LGA)||American Eagle||AA4520||scheduled|
|03:50 PM June-23||Las Vegas (LAS)||Southwest Airlines||WN3361||scheduled|
|04:08 PM June-23||Houston (IAH)||United Airlines||UA4271||scheduled|
|04:10 PM June-23||Denver (DEN)||United Airlines||UA2251||scheduled|
|04:13 PM June-23||Washington (DCA)||American Eagle||AA4744||scheduled|
|04:28 PM June-23||Chicago (ORD)||United Airlines||UA4700||scheduled|
|04:30 PM June-23||Chicago (ORD)||United Express||UA5757||scheduled|
|04:31 PM June-23||Dallas (DFW)||American Eagle||AA3897||scheduled|
|04:42 PM June-23||Kansas City (MKC)||Wheels Up||GAJ829||scheduled|
|04:44 PM June-23||Memphis (MEM)||FedEx||FX347||scheduled|
|04:45 PM June-23||San Antonio (SAT)||Southwest Airlines||WN3748||scheduled|
|05:00 PM June-23||Tulsa (TUL)||Executive Jet Management||EJM74||scheduled|
|05:05 PM June-23||Denver (APA)||scheduled|
|05:15 PM June-23||Washington (DCA)||Southwest Airlines||WN490||scheduled|
|05:42 PM June-23||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL2862||scheduled|
|05:47 PM June-23||Dallas (DFW)||American Airlines||AA1594||scheduled|
|06:00 PM June-23||Houston (IAH)||Mesa Airlines||UA6018||canceled|
|06:00 PM June-23||Houston (IAH)||United Express||UA3370||scheduled|
|06:02 PM June-23||Phoenix (PHX)||American Airlines||AA1386||scheduled|
|06:06 PM June-23||Scottsdale (SCF)||NetJets||EJA629||scheduled|
|06:30 PM June-23||Minneapolis (MSP)||Delta Connection||DL4620||scheduled|
|06:40 PM June-23||Salt Lake City (SLC)||Delta Connection||DL3980||scheduled|
|07:05 PM June-23||Houston (HOU)||Southwest Airlines||WN1845||scheduled|
|07:18 PM June-23||Orlando (SFB)||Allegiant Air||G42880||scheduled|
|07:20 PM June-23||Denver (DEN)||Southwest Airlines||WN2634||scheduled|
|07:34 PM June-23||Houston (IAH)||United Express||UA6146||scheduled|
|07:38 PM June-23||New York (LGA)||Delta Connection||DL3804||scheduled|
|07:52 PM June-23||Dallas (DFW)||American Eagle||AA3895||scheduled|
|08:06 PM June-23||Denver (DEN)||United Express||UA4801||scheduled|
|08:26 PM June-23||Minneapolis (MSP)||Delta Connection||DL3754||scheduled|
|08:30 PM June-23||Las Vegas (LAS)||Southwest Airlines||WN540||scheduled|
|08:43 PM June-23||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL2784||scheduled|
|09:07 PM June-23||Chicago (ORD)||American Eagle||AA3500||scheduled|
|09:15 PM June-23||Houston (IAH)||United Airlines||UA6187||scheduled|
|09:16 PM June-23||New York (LGA)||American Airlines||AA4526||scheduled|
|09:26 PM June-23||Houston (IAH)||United Express||UA6216||scheduled|
|09:57 PM June-23||Chicago (ORD)||United Express||UA5496||scheduled|
|10:21 PM June-23||Dallas (DFW)||American Airlines||AA909||scheduled|
|10:39 PM June-23||Los Angeles (LAX)||American Eagle||AA4861||scheduled|
|10:42 PM June-23||Austin (AUS)||American Airlines||AA3218||scheduled|
|11:00 PM June-23||Phoenix (PHX)||Southwest Airlines||WN3448||scheduled|
|11:00 PM June-23||Houston (IAH)||United Airlines||UA6272||scheduled|
|11:01 PM June-23||Houston (IAH)||United Express||UA6305||scheduled|
|11:04 PM June-23||Charlotte (CLT)||American Airlines||AA768||scheduled|
|11:05 PM June-23||Phoenix (PHX)||American Eagle||AA3217||scheduled|
|11:20 PM June-23||Houston (HOU)||Southwest Airlines||WN3645||scheduled|
|11:20 PM June-23||Denver (DEN)||United Airlines||UA5841||scheduled|
|11:24 PM June-23||Denver (DEN)||United Express||UA4753||scheduled|
|11:34 PM June-23||Miami (MIA)||American Eagle||AA3680||scheduled|
|11:40 PM June-23||St. Louis (STL)||Southwest Airlines||WN205||scheduled|
Discover Oklahoma Will Rogers World arrivals
To reach wonderful destinations like Oklahoma, you will have to use the Will Rogers airport as your point of arrival. This airport is one of the most luxurious in the State of Oklahoma, and you can have Will Rogers arrivals without any problem. For almost 100 years, the airport has been in operation for WRWA arrivals, it has been renovated, and offers you the best in commercial flights.
You should take a good look at the Oklahoma City Airport to be enchanted by its facilities when having Will Rogers World airport arrivals. You can see the number of national destinations that the airport offers and take the most convenient vacationing.
About Oklahoma Airport
The Oklahoma City airport or named after Will Rogers World, was opened in 1911 for its first OKC airport arrivals. This airport has a large terminal, several domestic OKC flight arrivals and all the services you need to travel. It has been in operation for more than a century, has been renovated several times, and is waiting to be expanded.
In 2019, the Oklahoma City airport marked a milestone by accommodating 4 million passengers which is an increase of Oklahoma City airport arrivals compared to the years before. It steadily grew from 3,5 to those 4 million. The airport serves as a pass for Southwest Airlines and other famous airlines in the United States. Since the airport is very close to Las Vegas, you will almost inevitably overlook it.
Location for OKC Will Rogers airport arrivals
The WRWA airport is less than 6 miles from downtown Oklahoma City in Oklahoma. As a point of reference, you can locate the Wiley Post airport, which is very close. What sets the WRWA apart from the neighboring airport is its immense size covering over 8,000 acres.
Will Rogers Airport ground transportation
Directions to downtown: Enter I-44 E from S Meridian Ave and OK-152 E/Airport Rd. Continue on I-44 E. Take I-40 to S Shields Blvd. Take Exit 150A from I-40. Continue on S Shields Blvd to your destination in downtown Oklahoma.
For you to leave the Will Rogers World Airport, you will have to adapt to its means of transport such as:
- Buses: A more affordable option for getting from WRWA to central Oklahoma is by public transportation after your Will Rogers flight arrivals. You must go to the entrance plaza to the airport to take any of the lines. The cost of transportation is very low, and you can get to almost any point in Oklahoma. The Soldier Express Bus is a service that will bring you to and from Fort Sill.
- Taxi: Taxis are waiting outside the terminal. You easily get there when walking out of the arrivals terminal at lower level. For a rideshare like Lyft and Uber you should meet at upper level at the TNC Pick Up.
- Rental cars: You can leave the airport after Oklahoma flight arrivals and go to the car rental center a few miles from the terminal. You will have agencies such as Hertz, Avis, Alamo, or Budget available to reserve the car you want. You can contact the rental company days before your trip to WRWA. Besides the pick up is the drop off also at the location of 5201 S. Meridian Avenue. There is a shuttle bus available that drives you in 3-5 minutes to and from the facility.
- You can choose Premium and Hourly Parking at the nearest parking garage.
- Premium Parking is on Lower Level. There are also electric vehicle charging stations available that are free of use (ChargePoint account needed). Vehicle height restriction is 6’8″. There is only a daily rate for Premium Parking at $18.
- Hourly Parking is available on the Upper Level of this garage. Here you can pay $1 per hour (with a maximum rate of $24 per day). If you park even less than an hour then it is free. This is therefore also an ideal option for a passenger pick-up. You can also use a Cell Phone Waiting Area for this and then drive to the curbside of the terminal after a phone call or the like.
- Then there is a 5 story parking garage in front of the smaller garage. At the rooftop level you can park under covered here. Also here the vehicle height is restriction at 6’8″. Pay only $12 per day.
- Semi-Covered Parking (Lot 3): This location is west of the garages. There is a shuttle to and from the terminal. The vehicle height restriction is 10′ and the daily rate is $9.
- Shuttle Parking (Lot 2): this is located north and in front of the garages when you arrive. A shuttle bus is also available for this location. Pay $7 per day. This is not covered.
- Remote Shuttle Parking (Lot 1): This is the furthest but also the cheapest at $6 per day. Ideal for long term parking.
In the airport facilities, you will have four runways for Oklahoma Will Rogers airport arrivals that are characterized by:
- Runway 13/31: measures 7,800 ft, has an asphalt concrete surface.
- Runway 17L / 35R: measures 9,800 ft, has a concrete surface for OKC arrivals.
- Runway 17R / 35L: measures 9,800 ft, has a concrete surface.
- Runway 18/36: measures 3080 ft. It is used for private Oklahoma Will Rogers World arrivals.
Oklahoma Will Rogers Airport Terminals
The Will Rogers World Airport Terminal in Oklahoma City stands out for giving you large lobbies. You can admire the terminal for its huge ceilings that will not cause you to feel suffocated. This terminal was built in 1990 to process the first Will Rogers arrivals, and in 2015 it was remodeled. Ticketing is at the top level. There are also the gates. When you arrive at one of the gates you will be directed to the baggage claim on the lower level. From there you can continue your journey to your final destination.
Terminal map baggage claim
Every airline use often its ‘own’ baggage claim belt.
- Delta will be at 2
- Southwest at 3
- AA at 4
- Alaska/United/Allegiant/Frontier at 5
- United also at Baggage claim 6.
Airlines at WRWA
If you want to travel to the Oklahoma City WRWA, you must take one of these airlines for Oklahoma airport arrivals:
- Allegiant Air
- Southwest Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- United Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Breeze Airways
Among the most exclusive destinations that you can have to have Will Rogers World airport arrivals are:
- Houston – Texas
- Las Vegas – Nevada
- Dallas – Texas
- Chicago – Illinois
- Denver – Colorado
- Atlanta – Georgia
- Charlotte – North Carolina
- Houston Hobby
- Salt Lake City
- Washington Ronald Reagan
The nearest hotels are located around the intersection of S Meridian Ave and SW 15th St. Some good options that offer a shuttle service:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Oklahoma City Airport, an IHG Hotel
- Hyatt Place Oklahoma City Airport
- Ramada by Wyndham Oklahoma City Airport North