Dane County Regional Airport
4000 International Lane, Madison,
WI 53704, USA
Tel: +1 (0) 608 2463380
IATA code: MSN
ICAO code: KMSN
MSN Arrivals today
An insight on Madison Dane county airport- a walk through
The Madison Dane County Airport in Wisconsin, United States, has more than 110 Dane County arrivals from almost 24 destinations. In addition, it offers domestic MSN airport arrivals from major cities and the surrounding areas of southern Wisconsin. It is also called Truax Field and is a civil-military airport. The management and ownership of the airport are under Dane county.
Most busy routes:
The location of Madison Dane county airport and contact details
The Dane County Regional Airport is 7 miles northeast of downtown Madison, Wisconsin. If you need to contact the airport, you can contact them by phone: 608-246-3380. You can also contact them through their email: firstname.lastname@example.org and their official website are msnairport.com. If you have friends or family that pick you up after Madison airport arrivals then they should drive to 4000 International Lane. With early Dane County airport arrivals by car they can go to the Cell Phone Lot first.
- Hourly Parking: in front of the terminal. You can park here for $2 per hour with a maximum price of $16 per 24 hours. A height clearance = 8 feet 2 inches applies to this location.
- Ramp parking: right next to Hourly Parking is this parking garage with 6 levels and more than 4,600 spaces. Good for short term parking. Again, the Height clearance is 8 feet 2 inches. At $10 per day, parking is a bit cheaper.
- Surface Lot: a location just a little further within walking distance. With a higher Height clearance of 8 feet 10 inches, you have just that little bit more options. The price is $8 per day.
- Economy Lot park & walk: this is the cheapest location to park the car. Ideal for long term parking for $6 per day.
- Height clearance left lane = 11 feet 8 inches
- Height clearance right lane = 9 feet 4 inches
Major airlines flying to Madison Dane County Regional Airport
If you want to book a flight from Madison Dane County Airport, choose from the list of airlines that use Dane County flight arrivals:
- United airlines
- Delta airlines
- American airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Continental airlines
Madison Dane County ground transport
Every airport has transportation facilities that help the passengers to travel from with Madison arrivals and to the airport from the city or surrounding areas. The airport transportation will pick up the passengers from their home to the airport or takes them from the airport to their destination. Most passengers prefer to use the airport facilities as it operates according to the flight timings and there no worry of missing the flight.
The MSN arrivals can make use of this facility as they do not have to wait for any taxis outside the airport. Pick-up locations for the passengers with MSN airport arrivals are given below:
- Taxis are available at the north end of baggage claim at the door 7.
- You can find transportation network companies (Ride Share) between door three and four on a roadway median.
- You can find rental cars at rental car booths near the baggage claim area at the door 6 after Madison airport arrivals.
- If your hotel is picking you up, you can find hotel and courtesy vans at the door of five shelters on a roadway median.
- You can get into the Madison metro bus outside door 6, where you can find the bus stop sign on the roadway median which is easily accessible after your Dane County flight arrivals.
Passenger pick-up and drop-off
Passengers who reach the airport to board a flight or who have Madison arrivals can be picked up or dropped off in the following manner:
- Passengers can be picked up and dropped off at the terminal curbs
- Vehicles are not allowed to wait for long near the terminal curbs, so people waiting for Dane County arrivals can wait in the free cell phone lot near the airport terminal entrance.
Gates used by airlines at MSN airport
Madison Dane County Airport is one of the busiest airports in the county, and it can be easily navigated. The MSN airport operates 13 gates, and the following gates are used normally by these particular airlines with Dane County airport arrivals:
- Gates 1 and 2 are communal are used mostly by delta airlines.
- Gate three is used by Frontier airlines for MSN arrivals.
- Gate 4 and 6 are used by united airlines.
- Gates 7 and 10 are again used by delta.
- Gates 12 and 13 are used by American airlines.
- Gate 11 is communal and can be used by all airlines for Madison airport arrivals.
Destinations of MSN airport
The MSN airport operates internally where passengers can reach their destination by taking a connecting flight. It takes you from the following destinations to have MSN airport arrivals:
- Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson Airport
- Charlotte Douglas Airport
- Dallas Fort Worth Airport
- Denver Airport
- Fort Myers
- Las Vegas
- Los Angeles
- New York LaGuardia
- Salt lake city
- San Francisco
- Washington DC Ronald Reagan
The information given above can help passengers travelling via the Madison Dane County Airport for their Dane County flight arrivals.