SDF Departures today
Address: 600 Terminal Dr, Louisville, KY 40209, United States
Height: 153 m
Phone: +1 502-367-4636
Node for: UPS Airlines
Louisville International Airport departure (Muhammad Ali)
Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport is a civil-military airport in Louisville, Kentucky, and it is in Jefferson County. The airport in Louisville is 1,500 acres in size and has three runways for Muhammad Ali airport departures. The Louisville Regional Airport Authority owns and operates SDF (LRAA).
Before Louisville flight departures, we need our passengers to sign in. You will be asked some predominant security questions about the items you are bringing onboard our plane at this stage.
You will be asked some security questions about the items you are bringing on board our plane at this stage. These options exist for checking in:
- Check-in through the website.
- Using the self-service booths of the airport.
- By visiting one of the check-in desks in the terminal.
Check-in ends 40 minutes before the Louisville departures of your flight. We strongly advise that you arrive at the airport 90 minutes before your SDF departures. Through our website, you can log in online. You will receive an email from the airport when online check-in becomes available, which will be 24 hours before your flight.
If you have chosen to travel with a checked suitcase, you must hand it at the time of check-in. Your luggage will be labeled with a tag to mark it, and it will then be screened at the airport to ensure that it is safe to be transported onto an airplane. If you check-in online or at a self-service counter, you can skip the line and go straight to the bag drop.
- Make sure your luggage meets the proper size and weight requirements. It does not weigh more than 20 kilograms and has measurements of 90 x 75 x 43 centimeters.
- Make sure you don’t have any hazardous materials in your baggage.
- Make sure you don’t have any valuables in your checked luggage, such as currency, jewels, costly perfumes, or personal electronics.
- Using a lock on your luggage is a good idea.
- It is a good idea to get your luggage covered at the airport to prevent scratching.
- Check the validity of your passport; it should be valid at all times. Have an appointment for a visa. Some countries do not need students to secure a visa. However, you must pay the SEVIS I-901 fee and fly with a DS-2019, SEVIS I-901 receipt, and proof of financials.
- On your trip to the United States, keep the following papers with you at all times: your passport, visa, and DS-2019. Keep a copy of your records in a safe place. In case your baggage is missing or missed by the airlines, you can also include a change of clothes in your carry-on.
- Make on-campus or off-campus housing arrangements. Make plans for airport pickup (Information below).
- With a copy of your doctor’s order, you can get any prescription drugs you may require.
- In your carry-on luggage, place your DS-2019, I-901 SEVIS receipt charge, financial records, passport, and ISSS Handbook.
There are Louisville airport departures through the Abramson terminal which offer 23 gates to depart. Those departure gates are divided by two Concourses (A and B). The airlines Southwest, Frontier, Delta, American Airlines, Allegiant and United Airlines have their own ticketing counter:
Airlines and destinations
In addition to the aforementioned airlines, there are also SDF airport departures with Spirit Airlines, Mesa Airlines and Breeze Airways. Republic Airways is also active that provides flights for Delta Connection, United Express and American Eagle.
Most Louisville flight departures go to Atlanta, Georgia. This airport is also seen as a hub for flights to destinations all over the world. There are also many Louisville departures to Charlotte (North Carolina), Dallas (Texas), Chicago Midway and O’Hare Airport, Denver, Baltimore, Orlando, Washington Dulles and Punta Gorda in Florida.
The airport provides flights for around 3-4 million passengers a year.