2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701, United States
Tel: +1 (1) 865 3423000
Fax: +1 (1) 865 3423050
Owner: Metropolitan Knoxville Airport Authority
IATA code: TYS
ICAO code: KTYS
TYS Arrivals today
Find out Tyson McGhee airport arrivals
Knoxville’s McGhee Tyson Airport is a military and public airport located about 19.2 kilometres south of center Knoxville, Tennessee. This airport was called for a U.S. Navy pilot named- Charles McGhee Tyson, who’s lost on patrol in the first World War.
It’s among the most accessible and convenient regional airports there in the nation. It boasts about 120+ daily McGhee Tyson arrivals from over twenty nonstop destinations. Long-term and short-term parking are available as well.
Top routes from TYS
Transportation get/from Knoxville Airport
Knoxville airport arrivals by taxi services is most popular. The airport transportation vendor is available for the shuttle ride to and from the central Knoxville area.
- Shared Ride Van: The offer goes on to suit the budget via lowering the travel expenses. One can use a van to visit the Blount County Museum as well.
- Private Van: The private van can easily be hired online or after Knoxville arrivals that provides plenty of space for extra baggage.
- Private Sedan: The passengers may ride in their private Sedan that suits the lifestyle. In addition, they are very reliable for door-to-door service.
- Private SUV: Do you want to tour Tyson Park? These Private SUVs are very reliable, offering you comfort and luxury. So book them at a very reasonable price and feel free to enjoy the services.
- Taxi Cab: Arrange a taxi after your TYS airport arrivals, and they will drop you at the point of their wish. Again, hire their private taxi whilst touring the Knoxville Skatepark. Again here also, you will be receiving door-to-door services at the prices that will suit your budget.
Knoxville Airport Terminals
This airport has a couple of levels with TYS flight arrivals at lower level. The paving drop-off and parking garage reach the top level. That level has got the ticket counter, security, gate, shops, and restaurants. It’s designed with the theme of smoky Mountain, complete with a faux waterfall and the wood carving of the bears. And the bottom level is used for the car rental counter, baggage claim, airline office, and the airport office. There are also 12 gates to process all McGhee Tyson airport arrivals.
Airlines that fly in and out of the McGhee Tyson Airport
Some of the notable TYS arrivals are with the following airlines:
- Allegiant Air
- Delta Airlines
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
- Frontier Airlines (seasonal)
Non-stop direct Tyson McGhee airport arrivals include:
- Chicago – O’Hare
- Dallas – Fort Worth Airport Arrivals
- Fort Lauderdale
- Las Vegas
- Minneapolis – St. Paul
- Miami International
- Myrtle Beach
- New York – LaGuardia
- Orlando Sanford
- Tampa Bay
- West Palm Beach
- Washington D.C. – National
- Washington D.C. – Dulles
Passenger Stats at Knoxville Tyson McGhee Airport
McGhee Tyson Airport set the all-time monthly record for passenger traffic, where it reported over 202,122 passengers in May 2018. With a 13% rise in passenger no. over May ’17, this marks the 25th sequential month of increase of McGhee Tyson arrivals. There have been 2,572,775 passengers in 2019. A decrease because of the pandemic have been going on in 2020 and 2021.