MCI Arrivals today
Kansas City International Airport
300 Richards Road, Kansas City,
MO 64116, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Tel: +1 (0) 816 2433000
IATA code: MCI
ICAO code: KMCI
About Kansas City international airport arrivals
Kansas City international airport is located 15 miles northwest of downtown Kansas City in Platte country, Missouri. This airport is started in 1951 with its first MCI airport arrivals. This airport covered 10,680 acres. It is a medium sized airport in the US and connects millions (pre corona 12 million and 4 million after in 2020) of passengers in a year both national and international. Those millions of passengers come with 73,715 Kansas City arrivals (aircraft operations).
Kansas City Airport facilities
Upon MCI flight arrivals, they offer excellent services to provide ease and comforts to its travelers. The airport offers varieties of services like shopping, and other places like restaurants, cafés, etc. Many passengers want to have WIFI after their MCI arrivals. The airport offers free WIFI accessible for all the passengers. There are also mobile charging and ATM services. The airport offers business services and family services also.
Kansas City Airport arrivals are present at three available runways:
- Is 9500 feet in length and the surface of the airport is made up of concrete.
- Is 10800 feet in length and the surface is asphalt.
- Is 9500 feet in length and the surface is asphalt.
Terminals Kansas Airport
Kansas city airport has three terminals for the Kansas City airport arrivals (terminal A will be ready in 2023), with each you get shops and every service for business travelers. This terminal provides access to a variety of hotels where you can stay, and you also avail of many discount offers. You also get can rental and conventional airport parking also.
Terminal B (B31-B60) contains 20 gates for KCI flight arrivals and terminal C (C61-C19) gets 22 gates. Each terminal has many shops where you can get food and other important items. Many restaurants where you can enjoy yourself with your families like Quino’s, Starbucks, boulevard brewing company, and many more.
If you are a business traveler you don’t have to be bored. There are a lot of business-friendly shops and eateries that make your business trip experience to the next level with Kansas City flight arrivals .
Airlines that fly from/to Kansas City airport
If you make a plan to fly to Kansas City then there are quite some airlines with Kansas City arrivals:
- Air Canada Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connected, Frontier Airlines, Allegiant Air, Spirit Airlines, United Airlines, United Express.
By far the most important and busy flight route is Kansas City Airport – Denver Airport. The top list will be completed by Atlanta Georgia, Dallas Fort Worth Airport, Phoenix Airport, Orlando Airport, Chicago Ohare, Vegas MCcarran, Midway Chicago, Dallas Love Airport, Charlotte Douglas Airport.
After Kansas City flight arrivals, you can use these ground transportation options:
- The airport offers car rental facilities. Each terminal has four car rental shuttle bus stops.
- The airport buses are connected with route 229, and around 18 KCI airport arrivals per day. Starting time of the bus are 5:32 AM to 11:17 PM.
Places to visit in Kansas city
If you have FlyKCI arrivals, here are some of the places that you must visit:
- World war museum, You must visit the world war 1 museum. The museum is housed in a rather modern building that reminds the combat in the trenches of world war.
- The Kansas city zoo, this zoo founded in 1909, a total of 200 acres of the zoo is known for tiger trail exhibits.
- National museum for toys. Here you can’t play with toys but the toys housed in this museum are some of the world’s valuable and rarest.