IATA code: OGG
ICAO code: PHOG
United States of America
Tel: +1 (0) 808 8723893
OGG Arrivals today
Discover Kahului Airport Arrivals
Kahului Airport is located in Hawaii on the northern end of a bridge between the Haleakala on the Maui Island and the Western Mountain Ranges of Maui. The code of the Airport is OGG airport, occupying about 1,400+ acres of land. It’s ideally positioned just 3 miles to the eastern Kahului town so Maui airport arrivals are easy.
This Airport ranks as the 2nd most active Airport in Hawaii, the newest when one talks about the terminal facilities. The roadway network connects the passengers terminal, air taxi/commuter, cargo, scenic operation, aviation amenities, and several other facilities of airport maintenance to Hana and the Haleakala Highways.
Airlines & destinations involved at Maui Airport
A few of the airlines and destinations are involved for Maui airport arrivals as follows:
- Air Canada flies to Vancouver
- Alaska Airlines flies to Anchorage, Portland (OR), Los Angeles LAX, San Diego SAN, San Jose (CA), San Francisco SFO, Tacoma/Seattle SEA
- American Airlines has OGG airport arrivals from Fort Worth/Dallas, Los Angeles
- Delta Air Lines fly to Los Angeles, Seattle/Tacoma, Salt Lake City
- Hawaiian Airlines has Maui Kahului arrivals from Hilo, Kailua–Kona, Honolulu, Las Vegas, Long Beach, Lihue, Los Angeles, Phoenix–Sky Harbor, Oakland, Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Diego, San Jose, Seattle/Tacoma
- Mokulele Airlines fly to Hana, Kailua–Kona, Hilo, Kalaupapa, Molokai, Lanai, Waimea–Kohala
The other three airlines with Hawaii Kahului arrivals are:
- United Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
Shuttle Service: Kahului Airport
OGG airport possesses many options of ground transportation after OGG flight arrivals for an individual to opt from for taxis, shuttles, and much more with the following:
- Private Van: Explore the picturesque beauty in private vans of Hawaii with the exclusive drivers; you can take a van out for the spin by yourself or sit and relax.
- Private Sedan: One can visit the Grand resort hotel in their private sedan and enjoy that Spa Grande; the sedans for rentals are available and professional drivers or chauffeurs assist you in driving around after OGG airport arrivals.
- Private SUV’s: Drive on a West Maui Drive in the Kahului by yourself in the rented private SUV; they supply quality SUV’s with the guaranteed safety.
- Taxi Cab: Take a cab wherever you’d want in Kahului; their drivers and chauffeurs are always out there to assist you if you require to go back home or want quick airport transfers alongside pick-up and the drop services in Maui when you have Maui Kahului arrivals.
- Rental car agencies:
- Alamo Rent-A-Car
- Dollar Rent-A-Car
- Sixt Car Rental
Terminals And Runways At Maui Airport
Maui Airport or Kahului consists of 2 passenger terminals for Hawaii Kahului arrivals. They serve both the inter-islands and the overseas service, and one can thank for its two runways for all Kahului airport arrivals.
Terminal map baggage claim
This Airport has a couple of intersecting runways and complete air carrier amenities for domestic abroad and interisland Kahului airport arrivals. Additionally, Maui Airport gives air taxi/commuter and common aviation operations that include helicopter movements in distinct locations.
The vehicular entrance to a passenger terminal, air taxi/commuter, cargo, picturesque tour operators, common aviation amenities, and the airport support amenities are via the roadway channel that connects to Highways: Haleakala and Hana Highways after OGG flight arrivals to explore the island.
Passenger statistics Kahului Airport
Like you have read everything about the Maui Airport, you would also learn and understand the airport’s growth. It went on to handle some 2,4 million passengers, and the numbers will only increase from here. There have been a decrease of Kahului airport arrivals in 2020 but numbers will increase again in 2021. Eventually 6 million passengers were in 2021 at the airport.
There is only 1 hotel less than a mile from the airport. That’s Courtyard by Marriott Maui Kahului Airport. It is a 3 star hotel with good reviews. A free airport shuttle is available. There are two more hotels in the harbor: Maui Beach and Maui Seaside Hotel.
However, most hotels are located on the west coast and in central Wailea on the coast. Among the nicer hotels are:
- Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
- Fairmont Kea Lanic
- The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas, Ka’anapalic
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
- Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club – Molokai, Maui & Lanai Towers