Houston George Bush International Airport
Houston Airport System, 16930 JFK Boulevard,
Houston, TX 77032, USA
Tel: +1 (0) 281 2303100
IATA code: IAH
ICAO code: KIAH
IAH Arrivals today
About Houston George Bush Airport Arrivals
George Bush International Airport is found in Houston, Texas in the US. It is an intl airport and one of Houston’s busiest ones. It’s named after the United State’s 41st President of the US, George H. W. Bush. It is also is second busiest Houston airport arrivals in the state of Texas after Dallas/Fort Worth airport. This Airport, often known as IAH, covers about 10,000 acres of the land and possesses five runways. There are 5 terminals with 161 gates for boarding. United Airlines offer most flights at this airport.
Terminals at George Bush Airport
George Bush Airport has 5 terminals and about 130 gates. The site offers an air-side connection between all 5 terminals. They provide land-side links between the 5 terminals and an airport hotel which might be convenient after late Houston Bush airport arrivals. All the non-pre-cleared intl flights are set in Terminals E & D.
- Terminal A has 20 gates. There are lounges of American Airlines (Admirals Lounge) and United (United Club). There are various services such as Vending Machines, Massage Charis, Baggage Wrap, ATM’s and Charging Stations. You can also relax and shop with various shops such as Culturemap, Travel Store, Cosmetics, News, etc. If you want to eat or drink something, you have plenty of options. For example, go to Blaze Piza, Chick-fil-A, Mockingburd Distillery & Smokehouse, Wendy’s, Starbucks and a lot more. Mainly domestic airlines are located here such as
- Alaska Airlines
- Air Canada
- Terminal B has 40 gates, including the 30 hardstands. Here is the United Club on Mezzanine Level. Here you also have a lot of shopping and dining and of course also ARM’s, Mothers Rooms, etc. This terminal is used by the carrier:
- United Airlines
- Terminal C has 29 gates. Similar to terminal B, United Club sits at gates C1 and C33. Here too there is only 1 carrier and that is again:
- United Airlines
- Terminal D has 12 gates. This terminal offers services to mainly international airlines. Of these, Air France, British Airways and KLM offer a Lounge at gates D8 and D12 respectively. There is also an Executive Club at gate D5 for Air China, Emirates, EVA, Lufthansa and Qatar Airways airlines. The airlines not mentioned before that also offer flights here are as follows:
- All Nippon Airways (ANA)
- Ethiopian Airways
- Air New Zealand
- Singapore Airlines
- Sun Country
- -Turkish Airlines
- United Airlines
- Terminal E has 30 gates. This terminal also provides service for United. There are 2 lounges here, United Club and United Polaris lounge at gate E12.
- United Airlines
Airlines at IAH Airport
Airlines that have Houston IAH arrivals are listed below. One can even view route info for airlines flying to George Bush Houston above in the up-to-date live scheme.
Some sites allow you to get the most economical flights to George Bush Houston airport without needing to enter special dates or regular destinations, making it the finest place to get affordable flights with George Bush arrivals.
Some of the biggest and known airlines IAH international arrivals include Emirates, United Airlines, Lufthansa and more. The other aircraft flying to this airport are as follows:
- American Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- British Airways
- Delta Airlines
- Jetblue Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Virgin Australia
- Spirit Airlines
- Air Canada
- Frontier Airlines
Houston George Bush Airport flight routes
The advancement of numerous flight assistance has been executed lately. This Airport can serve both domestic and international Bush airport arrivals. Globally, the airport goes on to cover around 180 plus destinations. And in Mexico alone, flight destinations and stops at Houston are nearly 30.
Busiest routes with Houston airport arrivals at the intl level include:
- Calgary Airport
- London Heathrow Airport
- Mexico City
- San Juan Luis Munoz Marin
- San Salvador
- Monterrey in Mexico
- San Jose del Cabo Los Cabos
- Puerto Vallarta
- San Jose in Costa Rica
The busiest and the crowded domestic IAH airport arrivals covered include:
- Chicago OHare
- Los Angeles LAX
- Dallas Airport
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta
- Orlando MCO
- Las Vegas
- New Orleans
- New York LaGuardia
- San Francisco SFO
Statistics Houston George Bush Airport
Houston Airport went on to close yet another pre-eminent deal this year with over 45,3 M passengers arriving, departing, or connecting George Bush Airport. About 500 thousand Houston Bush airport arrivals went on to pass through this airport in the year 2019. Due the pandemic there have been a big decrease of Houston IAH arrivals. Almost half of the numbers compared to the year before passed through the airport: 24,690,222. The year 2021 was a comeback with 33,677,118 passengers.
When one’s plane arrives at the George Bush Houston airport, go to that south side of the terminal. One may also go on to find directions and info about the ground transport inside every terminal as well.
- Taxis and Ride Apps: taxis are available at most terminals to take you to your final destination. These can be found when you walk out of the baggage claim by following the ‘Ground Transportation’ signs. The same applies to a pick up by a Rideshare. The drop off takes place at the departure level of the terminals. You should consider the following taxi fares: $57 to downtown, $78 to Hobby Airport and $70 to NRG Park.
- Shuttles and Buses: there are shuttle buses for the Ecopark 1 and 2 parking locations. The pick up is only at Terminal A, B, C, and E. The drop off is at each terminal. There is also Public Bus Transportation. There are several METRO buses. IAH to downtown Houston can be done by bus line 102. The journey takes 60 to 90 minutes, depending on how busy the road is. This bus stops on the south side of Terminal C. If you want to travel to the other airport (Hobby) of the city, you can take bus line 102 and then change to bus line 40.
- Skyway APM: an automated people mover is driving between the five terminals. There are arrivals at the terminal every two minutes. You can use it for free. This is ‘above ground’ within security. The ‘below ground’ subway train is pre-security and also travels to all terminals but also the Marriott Airport Hotel.
- Rental Cars: all agencies are located in a building outside the terminals. This is also known as the Rental Car Center. You get there from the terminals with a Ren Car Shuttle bus. This journey takes about 5 minutes. The buses run 24/7 with a frequency of 5 to 10 minutes. The buses are waiting on the south side of terminals A, B and C and on the west curb of terminal D. Known agencies such as Avis, Budget, Alamo, Enterprise, Hertz and a few more have offices in the Car Rental Center. For returning a rental car, head to the following address: 17330 Palmetto Pines, Houston, TX 77032.
There are some options to park the car. Valet, at the terminal in the garage or economy 5 minutes drive. If you are going for Valet or Terminal Garage you have to go to the address 2800 N. Terminal Road for Terminal A & B. For Terminals C, D and E you have to go to 3400 N. Terminal Road.
- Valet Parking: $28-30 daily
- Terminal Parking: $24-26 daily
- Economy parking $6.47-8.31 plus tax. Ecopark(1) is located at 16152 John F. Kennedy Blvd. and Ecopark2 sits at 5021 Will Clayton Parkway. At Ecopark you can choose covered or uncovered parking. The hourly rate is $5.00 an hour and that goes up to $10 for 5 hours and after that you get the daily rate. EV Charging stations are available. The route to and from the terminals is done via a free Shuttle service.
The most used hotel is Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental. At the airport directly between the terminals, you can hardly get better. However, there are plenty of other option in the region as well. Some south:
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Intercontinental Airport
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Houston Intercontinental Airport
- Sheraton North Houston at George Bush Intercontinental
Some east of IAH:
- Ramada by Wyndham Houston Intercontinental Airport East
- Staybridge Suites IAH Airport East, an IHG Hotel
- Wingate by Wyndham Humble/Houston Intercontinental Airport