Honolulu International Airport
Daniel K. Inouye International Airport
Address: 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819, United States
IATA airport code: HNL
Elevation: 13 ft
Phone: +1 808-836-6411
Owner: Hawaii Department of Transportation
HNL Departures today
Find out Honolulu International Airport Departures
The Honolulu Airport is the major airport in Hawaii State and is situated in Honolulu on the O’ahu’s island. From Honolulu, one can fly to neighboring island airports too. There are Honolulu airport departures available to neighbor islands such as
- Kapalua Airport Kahului Airport
- Hana Airport on Maui
- Kona International Airports at Keahole
- Lihu’e Airport on Kaua’i
- Hilo International Airport
- Lana’i Airport on Lana’i
- Waimea-Kohala Airport on the island of Hawaii
- Molokai Airport and Kalaupapa Airport on Molokai.
The Honolulu Airport travelers flying in or out to various places all over the world. The Commuter Terminal at the airport interfaces it to various little, just as, significant business airports situated in its island chain. The Interisland Terminal interfaces it to the US territory and furthermore the Interislands. It additionally sees the Honolulu International departures. It can deal with trips of the multitude of business airports in the Hawaiian Islands just as those rolling in from the US.
The Chief Abroad Terminal is the place where one can track down every one of the airplanes rolling in.
Most flights go to the other islands. Most of the flights are operated by the carriers Hawaiian Airlines, Southern Airways Express, and Southwest Airlines. At the airport, 6 runways can be used, two of which are on the water. There are three different terminals and depending on where the journey is going you will need to use a specific one. 18-24 million passengers pass through the airport every year.
Ground transportation at Honolulu Airport
At the Honolulu International Airport, you will get several options for transport. Check out the available transportation to get to/from Honolulu International Airport below
- Bus – Bus Routes of 20 & 303 have Honolulu departures to Downtown Honolulu, Pearlridge Center, Waikiki, and Ala Moana Center to Honolulu airport departure level. Bus routes 51, 42, 40, and 9 runs on the Nimitz Highway which is within walking distance from the Honolulu airport.
- Honolulu Airport Shuttle Services – The Honolulu Airport Shuttle Facilities is Oahu’s No. 1 pick for airport transportation to/from any hotel or chosen destinations. These shuttle services offer HNL airport departures to get straight to/from the hotel. They also offer seats & space for child car for transportation of any large things such as bicycles or golf bags.
- Car Rental – You can travel peacefully travel to the airport when you hire or rent a car to reach the airport for Honolulu airport departures. You do not need to depend on public transport to reach and take from Honolulu International airport. No need to struggle to crush your luggage onto a congested bus. Car Rental Center at Honolulu International Airport are across the terminal building in the parking garage. It’s near the exit of baggage claims 26 and 31. If your baggage claim is not directly nearby, you can use the car rental shuttle. There are pick up points where the shuttle takes you to the facility.
There are 3 different parking garages.
- Terminal 1 Parking: max 30 days and vehicle height restriction for is 7′
- Terminal 2 Parking: max 30 days and vehicle height restriction for is 6′ 2″
- International Parking: max 30 days, vehicle height restriction for is 8′, and electric vehicle charging
The first 15 minutes are free parking. Thereafter $2-3 hourly with a maximum of $18 per day.
Honolulu Airport Terminals
Honolulu Airport has 42 jet-way gates as well as 6 hard stands (Total 48 gates) in 3 terminals. These airport terminals are as follow:
- Terminal 1 previously recognized as the “Interisland Terminal”
- Terminal 2 previously recognized as the “Overseas Terminal” and
- Terminal 3 just opened in 2018 and is mainly used for cargo HNL flight departures.
All the gates in terminal 1 and terminal 2 are linked post-security; nevertheless, travelers walking from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2 gates must cross a USDA agronomic inspection place for the carry-on luggage. Traveling between the terminals is possible with the Wiki Wiki Shuttle bus.
Check-in and departures Honolulu
All stuff bound from Hawaii to the U. S. Territory is dependent upon pre-flight investigation by the U. S. Branch of Agriculture before Honolulu departures. Limitations on the development of natural products, plants, live snails, and different things from Hawaii to the Mainland are upheld to forestall the spread of organic product flies and other perilous plants creepy crawlies and sicknesses.
Kindly report all agrarian things in your ownership to the horticultural auditors. Examination stations for registration things are situated before the aircraft registration counters while hand-conveyed articles will be investigated at the security designated spots. Beset up to open and close your stuff and packages for x-beam machine review.
For additional data call the U. S. Division of Agriculture at (808) 834-3220. Snap for more data on USDA pre-departure traveler stuff investigation notice for voyagers from Hawaii to the U.S. terrain and Guam.
Routes and destinations with Honolulu airport departures
When seeing all those flights most Honolulu airport departures will go with Hawaiian Airlines. They have a 50% market share at the airport followed by United Airlines, Delta, Southwest and American Airlines. Most inter-island flights go to the following places:
Then there are many others with occasional weekly HNL flight departures. Think about airlines like:
- ANA (All Nippon Air)
- Korean Air
- Air New Zealand
- China Eastern
- Philippine Airlines
These will have HNL airport departures to the following cities:
- Manila in the Philippines
- Shanghai in China
- Auckland in New Zealand
- Nagoya in Japan
- Vancouver in Canada
- Sydney in Australia
- Tokyo Haneda
- Narita in Japan
- Seoul-Incheon in South Korea
There are 3 hotels near the airport, two of which are even within easy walking distance. Nevertheless, all three of these locations offer a free airport shuttle. These are the available hotels:
- Pacific Marina Inn
- Best Western The Plaza Hotel – Free Breakfast
- Airport Honolulu Hotel
Furthermore, most hotels are located at the popular Waikiki Bay. There are still several beautiful luxury hotels around the island such as Turtle Bay Resort, Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina and The Kahala Hotel & Resort.
Here you will get the complete Honolulu airport departures list. However, the timetable may change and vary depending on the situation. So, please recheck with the airline’s company and leave and reach the airport at least 2 hours before time.