HNL Departures today
Honolulu International Airport
Daniel K. Inouye International Airport
Address: 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96819, United States
Height: 4 m
Phone: +1 808-836-6411
Owner: Hawaii Department of Transportation
Honolulu International Airport Departures and related details
The Honolulu Airport is the major airport in Hawaii State and is situated in Honolulu on the O’ahu’s island. From Honolulu, one can fly to neighboring island airports too. From Honolulu airport departures available such as to neighbor island airports together with Kapalua Airport Kahului Airports, and also Hana Airports on Maui; Kona International Airports at Keahole, Lihu’e Airports on Kaua’i; Hilo International Airports as well as Lana’i Airport on Lana’i; and Waimea-Kohala Airports on the island of Hawaii; Molokai Airports and Kalaupapa Airports on Molokai.
Routes And Destinations To Honolulu airport departures
The Honolulu Airport travelers flying in or out to various places all over the world. The Commuter Terminal at the airport interfaces it to various little, just as, significant business airports situated in its island chain.
The Interisland Terminal interfaces it to the US territory and furthermore the Interislands. It additionally sees the Honolulu International departures. It can deal with trips of the multitude of business airports in the Hawaiian Islands just as those rolling in from the US.
The Chief Abroad Terminal is the place where one can track down every one of the airplanes rolling in.
Transportation at Honolulu International Airport
At the Honolulu International Airport, you will get several options for transport. Check out the available transportation to get to/from Honolulu International Airport below
- Bus – Bus Routes of 20 & 303 have Honolulu departures to Downtown Honolulu, Pearlridge Center, Waikiki, and Ala Moana Center to Honolulu airport departure level. And bus routes 51, 42, 40, and 9 runs on the Nimitz Highway which is within walking distance from the Honolulu airport.
- Honolulu Airport Shuttle Services – The Honolulu Airport Shuttle Facilities is Oahu’s No. 1 pick for airport transportation to/from any hotel or chosen destinations. These shuttle services offer HNL airport departures to get straight to/from the hotel. They also offer seats & space for child car for transportation of any large things such as bicycles or golf bags.
- Car Rental – You can travel peacefully travel to the airport when you hire or rent a car to reach the airport for Honolulu airport departures. You do not need to depend on public transport to reach and take from Honolulu International airport. No need to struggle to crush your luggage onto a congested bus. Car Rentals in Honolulu International Airport start from ₹ 5187. However, the deals may change on the basis of several facts such as distance, type of car you need, etc.
Terminals of The Honolulu International Airport
Honolulu Airport has 42 jet-way gates as well as 6 hard stands (Total 48 gates) in 3 terminals. These airport terminals are as follow:
- Terminal 1 previously recognized as the “Interisland Terminal”
- Terminal 2 previously recognized as the “Overseas Terminal” and
- Terminal 3 just opened in 2018 and is mainly used for cargo HNL flight departures.
All the gates in terminal 1 and terminal 2 are linked post-security; nevertheless, travelers walking from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2 gates must cross a USDA agronomic inspection place for the carry-on luggage. Traveling between the terminals is possible with the Wiki Wiki Shuttle bus.
Check-in and Departures
All stuff bound from Hawaii to the U. S. Territory is dependent upon pre-flight investigation by the U. S. Branch of Agriculture before Honolulu departures. Limitations on the development of natural products, plants, live snails, and different things from Hawaii to the Mainland are upheld to forestall the spread of organic product flies and other perilous plants creepy crawlies and sicknesses.
Kindly report all agrarian things in your ownership to the horticultural auditors. Examination stations for registration things are situated before the aircraft registration counters while hand-conveyed articles will be investigated at the security designated spots. Beset up to open and close your stuff and packages for x-beam machine review.
For additional data call the U. S. Division of Agriculture at (808) 834-3220. Snap for more data on USDA pre-departure traveler stuff investigation notice for voyagers from Hawaii to the U.S. terrain and Guam.
Airlines and destinations
When seeing all those flights most Honolulu airport departures will go with Hawaiian Airlines. They have a 50% market share at the airport followed by United Airlines, Delta, Southwest and American Airlines. Most interisland flights go to Kahului, Kailua-Kona, Lihue and Hilo. To the mainland are Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Oakland, Dallas and Seattle most popular.
Then there are many others with occasional weekly HNL flight departures. Think about ANA (All Nippon Air), JAL, AisAsia, Scoot, Korean Air, Jetstar,Qantas, WestJet, Air New Zealand, China Eastern, Philippine Airlines. These will have HNL airport departures to Manila in the Philippines, Shanghai in China, Auckland in New Zealand, Nagoya in Japan, Vancouver in Canada, Sydney in Australia, Tokyo Haneda and Narita in Japan as well as Osaka-Kansai and Seoul-Incheon in South Korea.
Here you will get the complete Honolulu airport departures list. However, the timetable may change and vary depending on the situation. So, please recheck with the airline’s company and leave and reach the airport at least 2 hours before time.