BDL Arrivals today
Address: 20 Lindbergh Dr, Hartford, CT 06114, United States
Height: 5.49 m
Owner: Connecticut Airport Authority
Phone: +1 860-566-7037
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
Know about Bradley International Airport Arrivals
Bradley Airport is also known as BDL or KBDL which is a public international airport located in Windsor Locks, Connecticut. It is considered as the second largest airport in the entire New England and owned & operated by the Connecticut Airport Authority. This specific international airport is about halfway between Connecticut, Hartford, Massachusetts, and Springfield. It is the second busiest commercial airport in New England with over 50 thousand Hartford arrivals in 2020.
It also includes 4 carriers with Bradley arrivals: Delta, Southwest, American, and JetBlue with the market shares of 19 %, 29 %, 14 %, and 15 % respectively. Since the multiple use military facility with the United States Air Force, this airport is home to the 103 AW and 103d airlift wing of the Connecticut Air National Guard.
Bradley international arrivals
The national plan of integrated airport systems of the FAA or Federal Aviation Administration for 2017 to 2021 classified it as the medium hub primary commercial service facility. The earlier discount department store chain Bradless was probably named after this particular largest international airport as many of the premature planning meetings were conducted there. This Bradley international airport covers 2,432 acres at an elevation of 173 feet. It totally includes 3 asphalt runways for Hartford airport arrivals such as:
- Direction 15/33 of 6, 850 feet
- Direction 6/24 of 9,510 feet
- Direction 1/19 of 4,269 feet
On average, there are over 150 BDL airport arrivals per days. There are totally 64 aircraft operating with Windsor airport arrivals which are based on 3 % multi-engine, 48 % jet, 31 % military, 6 % single engine, and 11 % helicopter.
Terminals and statistics about Bradley International airport
- When considering the former terminals in 20th century in this Bradley international airport, there was Terminal B that is known as Murphy Terminal and opened in the year 1952 for Hartford arrivals but was closed from the usage in 2010.
- If you are willing to know about the current terminals, this international airport has one terminal known as Terminal A for Bradley airport arrivals along with two concourses such as West Concourse including the gates 20 to 30, and the east concourses including the gates 1 to 12.
- When it comes to the east concourse, it houses Delta, Air Canada, Southwest, and also JetBlue with BDL arrivals. But the west concourse houses Frontier, United, Spirit, and American.
- The customs building which is used for Bradley arrivals from all types of the international flights has been named Terminal B consisting of one passenger gate.
- In the terminal A, third floor has the administrative offices of the airport authority of Connecticut.
Due to the terrorist attacks, the flight traffics in this Bradley international airport gets lower in 11th September, 2001, but the traffic showed in the peak higher amount from 2007 to 2009. From March 2020, there is a particular decrease in Hartford airport arrivals and passenger movements because of the global pandemic situation.
Most BDL airport arrivals coming from Orlando, Charlotte and Atlanta with different carriers. Other routes that are used are going to/form Baltimore, Fort Lauderdale, Chicago-O’Hare, Tampa Airport, Detroit, Fort Myers and Philadelphia. Some flights to Canadian cities like Montreal and Toronto are at the moment suspended. Their cancellation is because of the pandemic.