Windsor Locks Bradley International Airport
Address: 20 Lindbergh Dr, Hartford, CT 06114, United States
Airport IATA code: HFD
Altitude: 173 feet
Owner: Connecticut Airport Authority
Phone: +1 860-566-7037
Location: Hartford, Connecticut
BDL Arrivals today
|Schedule Time||Estimated Time||Origin||Airline||Flight||Terminal||Status|
|10:20 PM June-22||Sarasota (SRQ)||Breeze Airways||MX505||scheduled|
|10:23 PM June-22||11:44 PM||West Palm Beach (PBI)||JetBlue Airways||B61142||A||delayed|
|10:23 PM June-22||10:29 PM||Las Vegas (LAS)||Breeze Airways||MX527||estimated|
|10:41 PM June-22||10:14 PM||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL2312||A||estimated|
|10:50 PM June-22||Chicago (MDW)||Southwest Airlines||WN451||scheduled|
|10:54 PM June-22||11:26 PM||Miami (MIA)||American Airlines||AA1256||A||delayed|
|10:56 PM June-22||New York (LGA)||Delta Connection||DL5154||A||scheduled|
|10:59 PM June-22||Jacksonville (JAX)||Breeze Airways||MX503||scheduled|
|11:22 PM June-22||Orlando (MCO)||JetBlue Airways (NYPD Livery)||B6138||A||scheduled|
|11:27 PM June-22||Denver (DEN)||United Airlines||UA1081||A||canceled|
|11:40 PM June-22||Baltimore (BWI)||Southwest Airlines||WN3364||scheduled|
|11:43 PM June-22||12:54 AM||Dallas (DFW)||American Airlines||AA1425||A||delayed|
|11:43 PM June-22||Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||JetBlue Airways||B6460||A||scheduled|
|11:47 PM June-22||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL1011||A||scheduled|
|11:52 PM June-22||Washington (DCA)||American Eagle||AA4262||A||scheduled|
|11:57 PM June-22||11:46 PM||Minneapolis (MSP)||Delta Air Lines||DL603||A||estimated|
|11:57 PM June-22||Washington (IAD)||United Express||UA6171||scheduled|
|12:27 AM June-23||Charlotte (CLT)||American Airlines||AA1062||A||scheduled|
|12:50 AM June-23||Detroit (DTW)||Delta Air Lines||DL2989||A||scheduled|
|02:06 AM June-23||Dayton (DAY)||Kalitta Charters||K969||scheduled|
|02:36 AM June-23||Cincinnati (CVG)||Air Transport International||8C3356||scheduled|
|04:36 AM June-23||Philadelphia (PHL)||UPS||5X1122||scheduled|
|05:37 AM June-23||Louisville (SDF)||UPS||5X1066||scheduled|
|05:48 AM June-23||Chicago (RFD)||UPS||5X1038||scheduled|
|06:08 AM June-23||Indianapolis (IND)||FedEx||FX1747||scheduled|
|06:18 AM June-23||Memphis (MEM)||FedEx||FX1435||scheduled|
|06:34 AM June-23||Los Angeles (LAX)||JetBlue Airways||B61268||A||scheduled|
|07:45 AM June-23||Baltimore (BWI)||Southwest Airlines||WN380||scheduled|
|07:53 AM June-23||Washington (DCA)||American Eagle||AA4356||A||scheduled|
|08:15 AM June-23||Atlanta (ATL)||Frontier||F91558||scheduled|
|08:18 AM June-23||Charleston (CHS)||Breeze Airways||MX200||scheduled|
|08:26 AM June-23||San Juan (SJU)||JetBlue Airways||B61476||A||scheduled|
|08:40 AM June-23||Trenton (TTN)||Flexjet||LXJ427||scheduled|
|08:55 AM June-23||Detroit (DTW)||Delta Air Lines||DL2815||A||scheduled|
|09:16 AM June-23||Charlotte (CLT)||American Airlines||AA1099||A||scheduled|
|09:24 AM June-23||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL2069||A||scheduled|
|09:33 AM June-23||Orlando (MCO)||Frontier (Sombra the Jaguar Livery)||F91206||scheduled|
|09:42 AM June-23||Washington (IAD)||United Express||UA6025||scheduled|
|10:21 AM June-23||Chicago (ORD)||United Airlines||UA1037||scheduled|
|10:28 AM June-23||Orlando (MCO)||JetBlue Airways||B6438||A||scheduled|
|10:31 AM June-23||Minneapolis (MSP)||Delta Air Lines||DL1671||A||scheduled|
|10:50 AM June-23||Orlando (MCO)||Southwest Airlines||WN3497||scheduled|
|11:01 AM June-23||Myrtle Beach (MYR)||Spirit Airlines||NK1670||scheduled|
|11:20 AM June-23||Baltimore (BWI)||Southwest Airlines||WN3281||scheduled|
|11:44 AM June-23||Washington (DCA)||American Airlines||AA5054||A||scheduled|
|11:48 AM June-23||Chicago (ORD)||American Eagle||AA4836||A||scheduled|
|11:56 AM June-23||Detroit (DTW)||Delta Air Lines||DL2829||A||scheduled|
|12:02 PM June-23||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL2739||A||scheduled|
|12:24 PM June-23||Philadelphia (PHL)||American Airlines||AA6014||A||scheduled|
|12:30 PM June-23||Vero Beach (VRB)||Breeze Airways||MX529||scheduled|
|01:48 PM June-23||Charlotte (CLT)||American Airlines||AA1379||A||scheduled|
|01:50 PM June-23||Nashville (BNA)||Southwest Airlines||WN3389||scheduled|
|01:56 PM June-23||Washington (DCA)||American Eagle||AA5298||A||scheduled|
|02:10 PM June-23||Washington (IAD)||United Express||UA6052||scheduled|
|02:10 PM June-23||Washington (IAD)||United Airlines||UA6124||scheduled|
|02:35 PM June-23||Columbus (CMH)||Breeze Airways||MX454||scheduled|
|02:41 PM June-23||Allentown (ABE)||East Coast Jets||ECJ31||scheduled|
|02:52 PM June-23||Tampa (TPA)||JetBlue Airways||B61534||A||scheduled|
|02:54 PM June-23||Philadelphia (PHL)||American Airlines||AA6089||A||scheduled|
|02:54 PM June-23||Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||NetJets||EJA624||scheduled|
|03:15 PM June-23||Baltimore (BWI)||Southwest Airlines||WN1357||scheduled|
|03:54 PM June-23||Stratford (BDR)||Executive Jet Management||EJM979||scheduled|
|03:59 PM June-23||Detroit (DTW)||Delta Air Lines||DL2234||A||scheduled|
|04:15 PM June-23||Chicago (ORD)||United Airlines||UA532||scheduled|
|04:22 PM June-23||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL760||A||scheduled|
|04:26 PM June-23||Chicago (ORD)||American Airlines||AA1239||A||scheduled|
|04:31 PM June-23||Orlando (MCO)||Spirit Airlines||NK258||scheduled|
|04:35 PM June-23||Dublin (DUB)||Aer Lingus||EI131||scheduled|
|04:40 PM June-23||Tampa (TPA)||Southwest Airlines||WN945||scheduled|
|04:41 PM June-23||Minneapolis (MSP)||Delta Air Lines||DL1204||A||scheduled|
|04:55 PM June-23||Chicago (MDW)||Southwest Airlines||WN3174||scheduled|
|05:03 PM June-23||Washington (DCA)||American Airlines||AA5505||A||scheduled|
|05:37 PM June-23||San Juan (SJU)||JetBlue Airways||B6276||scheduled|
|05:55 PM June-23||Dallas (DFW)||American Airlines||AA1367||A||scheduled|
|06:08 PM June-23||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL2735||A||scheduled|
|06:15 PM June-23||Charlotte (CLT)||American Airlines||AA2228||A||scheduled|
|06:33 PM June-23||Memphis (MEM)||FedEx||FX367||scheduled|
|06:35 PM June-23||Baltimore (BWI)||Southwest Airlines||WN2962||scheduled|
|06:52 PM June-23||Washington (IAD)||United Airlines||UA444||scheduled|
|07:25 PM June-23||San Juan (SJU)||Frontier (Sombra the Jaguar Livery)||F94822||scheduled|
|07:28 PM June-23||Washington (DCA)||American Airlines||AA4351||A||scheduled|
|08:40 PM June-23||San Juan (SJU)||Spirit Airlines||NK2326||scheduled|
|08:43 PM June-23||Charlotte (CLT)||American Airlines (Reno Air Heritage Livery)||AA657||A||scheduled|
|09:11 PM June-23||Toronto (YYZ)||Jazz Aviation||QK590||scheduled|
|09:18 PM June-23||Toronto (YYZ)||Air Canada||AC8590||scheduled|
|09:23 PM June-23||Tampa (TPA)||JetBlue Airways||B62634||A||scheduled|
|09:45 PM June-23||Chicago (ORD)||American Airlines||AA2689||A||scheduled|
|09:45 PM June-23||Chicago (ORD)||United Airlines||UA1811||scheduled|
|09:59 PM June-23||Richmond (RIC)||Breeze Airways||MX535||scheduled|
|10:06 PM June-23||Philadelphia (PHL)||American Airlines||AA5941||A||scheduled|
|10:23 PM June-23||West Palm Beach (PBI)||JetBlue Airways||B61142||A||scheduled|
|10:38 PM June-23||Norfolk (ORF)||Breeze Airways||MX509||scheduled|
|10:41 PM June-23||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL2312||A||scheduled|
|10:50 PM June-23||Chicago (MDW)||Southwest Airlines||WN451||scheduled|
|10:54 PM June-23||Miami (MIA)||American Airlines||AA1256||A||scheduled|
|10:56 PM June-23||New York (LGA)||Delta Connection||DL5154||A||scheduled|
|10:59 PM June-23||New Orleans (MSY)||Breeze Airways||MX543||scheduled|
|11:22 PM June-23||Orlando (MCO)||JetBlue Airways||B6138||A||scheduled|
|11:23 PM June-23||Denver (DEN)||United Airlines||UA1081||A||scheduled|
|11:27 PM June-23||Pittsburgh (PIT)||Breeze Airways||MX555||scheduled|
Know about Bradley International Airport Arrivals
Bradley Airport is also known as BDL or KBDL which is a public international airport located in Windsor Locks, Connecticut. It is the second largest airport in the entire New England and owned & operated by the Connecticut Airport Authority. This specific international airport is about halfway between Connecticut, Hartford, Massachusetts, and Springfield. It is the second busiest commercial airport in New England with almost 100 thousand Hartford arrivals in 2021 with more than 4.6 million passengers.
It includes 4 carriers that process Bradley arrivals: Delta, Southwest, American, and JetBlue with the market shares of 19 %, 29 %, 14 %, and 15 % respectively. Since the multiple use military facility with the United States Air Force, this airport is home to the 103 AW and 103d airlift wing of the Connecticut Air National Guard.
The national plan of integrated airport systems of the FAA or Federal Aviation Administration for 2017 to 2021 classified it as the medium hub primary commercial service facility. The earlier discount department store chain Bradless was probably named after this particular largest international airport as many of the premature planning meetings were conducted there.
Bradley airport runways
Bradley international airport covers 2,432 acres at an elevation of 173 feet. It totally includes 3 asphalt runways for Hartford airport arrivals such as:
- Direction 15/33 of 6, 850 feet
- Direction 6/24 of 9,510 feet
- Direction 1/19 of 4,269 feet
On average, there are over 150 BDL airport arrivals per day. There are totally 64 aircraft operating to have Windsor airport arrivals which are based on 3 % multi-engine, 48 % jet, 31 % military, 6 % single engine, and 11 % helicopter.
Terminals and statistics about Bradley airport
There are two terminals available at the airport:
- Terminal A: There is one terminal known as Terminal A for all Bradley airport arrivals. Along with two concourses such as West Concourse including the gates 20 to 30, and the east concourses including the gates 1 to 12. In the terminal A, third floor has the administrative offices of the airport authority of Connecticut.
- When it comes to the east concourse, it houses Delta, Air Canada, Southwest, and also JetBlue with BDL arrivals.
- The west concourse houses Frontier, United, Spirit, and American Airlines.
- Terminal B: When considering the former terminals in 20th century in this Bradley international airport, there was Terminal B that is known as Murphy Terminal. It open in the year 1952 to process the first Hartford arrivals but had to close down in 2010.
- The customs building which is in use for Bradley arrivals from all types of the international flights are in process in Terminal B.
Due to the terrorist attacks, the flight traffics in this Bradley international airport gets lower in 11th September, 2001, but the traffic showed in the peak higher amount from 2007 to 2009. From March 2020, there is a particular decrease in Hartford airport arrivals and passenger movements because of the global pandemic situation. Luckily there have been an increase again in 2021 and 2022.
Hartford-Bradley Airport Flight routes
Other flight routes with destinations are coming from the following cities:
- Fort Lauderdale
- Washington National
- Houston George Bush
- Tampa Airport
- Fort Myers
Some flights to Canadian cities like Montreal and Toronto are at the moment suspended. Their cancellation is because of the pandemic. There are some holiday destinations you can reach from this airport:
- To Springfield MA: there are a number of options for driving to Springfield. The following route is the easiest and often the fastest: Take Cargo Rd and Schoephoester Rd to Bradley International Airport Con.
Take I-91 N to E Columbus Ave in Springfield. Take Exit 4 from I-91 N. Continue onto E Columbus Ave. Drive to the City Hall Pl.
- To New Haven: Take Cargo Rd and Schoephoester Rd to the Bradley International Airport Con. Follow I-91 S to Orange St in New Haven. Take exit 3 from I-91 S after 51.4 miles. Take the Grove St to the College St.
- To downtown Hardford: Take Cargo Rd and Schoephoester Rd to the Bradley International Airport Con. Take I-91 S to State St in Hartford. Take Exit 31 from I-91 S. Continue on State St. Drive to Central Row to arrive in downtown area.
Taxi/Ride App/Limousine: These are one of the most common options for getting to the airport or from the airport after arrival. When you walk out of the arrivals hall, the taxis are waiting at doors 2 and 3. If you want to travel with Lyft or Uber, you can board at a special designated area near door 2.
Rental Cars: there are 9 different car rental companies at the airport. These have counters in the Ground Transportation Center opposite Terminal A. Both the drop off and the pick up take place there. The agencies are spread over different floors. Some options to rent a car can be found at Avis, Enterprise, Dollar, Payless and some others.
Public Transportation: Easily travel by bus or train from the airport. The CTtransit bus service that runs to downtown Hartford. The bus runs to the city every 40 minutes and every hour on Sundays. The journey takes about 40 minutes and costs $1.75 one way. When you walk out of terminal A, the bus will be waiting at door 6. If you want to travel by train, you can go with different lines. You can travel to New Haven or Springfield on the Hartford Line. From New Haven, there are many more options. Amtrak offers several routes that even go to New York City.
- Garage: park here for $4 at 30 minutes or less. The daily price slowly increases to 4 hours or more parking at a final price of $20. A weekly rate is also available. Use this if you park for more than 5 days. The price is $100 for 7 days. If you have a higher car you can still park on the ground floor up to 9’6″ height. All other floors is 6’8″ the maximum height.
- Express Lot 1: this location is in between the two terminals. With a short walk you can be in the terminal where there is also a free shuttle service to terminal A. The first hour is $5 and that goes up to $1 per hour up to a maximum of $10 per day. There is a weekly rate of $60.
- Park & Walk Lot 2: a small car park that is slightly cheaper than Lot 1 in terms of daily and weekly rate. However, there is no shuttle service from here. Park for $9 per day and $54 per week.
- Economy Lot 3: this is just down the road on Schoephoester Rd. Park at this long term parking for $8 a day or $48 a week. There is a free shuttle bus service to this location.
- Economy Lot 4: one of the cheapest locations is Lot 4. If you want to park longer, you can go here for $42 a week.
- Lot 5b: this location is not always open. If it is open, you can park here for $30 a week.
- Cell Phone Lot: this is located on Light lane a short distance from the airport. Park here if your family or friends have not yet arrived. Park here temporarily for free to wait for passengers to exit the terminal.
The Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport is located adjacent to Terminal A. This 4-star hotel is a popular option for passengers wishing to arrive late. The hotel receives excellent reviews online and is ideal for taking a break or spending the night. There are also a dozen hotels located on or around the Ella Grasso Tumpike (75). Many of these offer an airport shuttle. Some options:
- Hampton Inn Hartford/Airport
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Hartford Airport/Windsor Locks
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport, an IHG Hotel