Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport
Address: 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, United States
Departments: Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
IATA Code: GSP
Altitude: 965 ft
Phone: +1 864-877-7426
Serves: Upstate South Carolina
GSP Departures today
Discover Greenville Spartanburg airport departures
GSP Airport is also known as Greenville Spartanburg Intl Airport; the commercial airport placed between Greenville, SC (South Carolina) and Spartanburg, SC, i.e., South Carolina. It’s the 2nd busiest airport situated in South Carolina. Spanning over 3,500 acres, this airport houses a single main terminal with a couple of concourses for all GSP airport departures.
GSP International Airport is positioned in South Carolina, United States. The name of the airport was obtained from the estate counties, namely Greenville & Spartanburg. It’s located 19 km (12 miles) downtown of the county Greenville and 24 km (15 miles) from Spartanburg.
Greenville Airport Transportation Services
Greenville Airport Transportation services have everything covered that you may ask for. Easy start Greenville Spartanburg departures with these:
- Private Van: You may want the private van when you have planned for the family outing. Whether you are headed to Children’s Museum or out to check the Bob Jones Uni Museum and Gallery, these private vans are just the suitable size to make it easy, fun, and engaging.
- Private Sedan: For the smaller outing group, the private sedan will be the perfect fit for you. Check out the websites for some great time ahead celebrating sports and arts before GSP departures.
- Private SUV: If there’re more than some of you, you may like to consider the private SUV in your service. Also, having your SUV makes the terrain easy and simple to manage as you take the passengers along. Stretched Limousine, Taxi cabs, & Buses are also there in the service.
There are a few other options. You could also rent a car yourself. This can be arranged both online and in the terminal. There are multiple car rental companies such as Alamo, Avis, National, Hertz and more. If you are staying in a hotel near the airport or in the cities of Greenville or Spartanburg, there may be a shuttle service. Indicate this yourself at the hotel. In many cases, this service is even free. In addition to the taxis available at the terminal, you can also opt for a Ride Share service. This is a cheaper way to travel. Order a Ride Share via the Uber or Lyft apps and you will be picked up and dropped off where you want.
Terminals at Greenville Spartanburg Airport
The Greenville Spartanburg International Airport terminal has about 13 gates and many concourses divided in A & B for GSP flight departures.
All the gates are there on the 3rd level that are accessed via escalators, elevators, or stairs on either side of Grand Hall which is also called Greenville Spartanburg flight departures lobby.
For people who don’t know, concourse A is to your left (& south) after you exit the security. It grants the below-mentioned airlines for Greenville Spartanburg airport departures:
- American airlines
- United airlines
- Southwest airlines
Concourse B is simply to one’s right (north) once you exit the security. It provides the airlines mentioned below for GSP airport departures:
- Delta Air Lines
- Allegiant Air
With about an 11,000 foot long runway, this airport can serve any aircraft that exist today. Also, GSP is the only airport in the Carolinas serving regularly scheduled intl all-cargo services, with Greenville airport departures to and from Germany.
Available airlines at Greenville Spartanburg Airport
Air services are frequent and convenient for commercial and domestic GSP flight departures. They are available from 6 major airlines: Allegiant Air, Frontier Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Express, American Eagle, & Delta Connection.
Destinations covered from GSP airport
On average, Greenville airport provides 100 daily Greenville Spartanburg flight departures to over 17 destinations. They are as follows:
- Chicago (O’Hare)
- Dallas/Fort Worth
- Fort Lauderdale
- Houston Hobby
- New York LaGuardia
- Tampa/St. Petersburg
- Washington Ronald Reagan
To cut things short, over 2.6 million-plus passengers are attended every year at Greenville Spartanburg International Airport. This is just over 1 million in 2020 with around 20 thousand GSP departures.
To know further, you may look over the web and gather more info.
If you want a hotel near the airport we can recommend the following with airport shuttle service:
- Courtyard by Marriott Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
- Comfort Suites Greenville Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Airport
- Embassy Suites Greenville Golf Resort & Conference Center
- Super 8 by Wyndham Greer/Spartanburg Area
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Greenville Airport
- Residence Inn by Marriott Greenville-Spartanburg Airport