Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport
2000 GSP Drive, Suite 1, Greer,
SC 29651-9202, USA
Tel: +1 (0) 864 8486260
IATA code: GSP
ICAO code: KGSP
GSP Arrivals today
Know before your Greenville Spartanburg airport arrivals
The Greenville Spartanburg International Airport serves as the “gateway” to operate and play in the Upstate of South Carolina. It provides efficient and quick air services of transportation to travelers and cargo.
Greenville-Spartanburg Airport is near Greer, South Carolina (SC), midway between Spartanburg & Greenville, the prominent cities of the Upstate area. This airport is also the 2nd busiest airport around SC, after Charleston Intl. Airport with 65,760 aircraft GSP airport arrivals in 2020.
Some 50 years before, the establishment began what is now known as the Greenville Spartanburg Intl. Airport – Roger Field. Ever since the 1st Greenville airport arrivals back in 1962, the airport has earned the privilege of safety and has emerged into those finest airports list in the country.
GSP Airport Shuttle Services
- If you’re coming from the north, cross route 29 with 14 or 80. Take the Route 85 exit and it’s pretty soon on your left.
- From downtown Greenville, take 276 or 385 toward Route 85 and travel east. The signs will appear quite soon and the airport is quite close.
- From Spartanburg downtown you can take the 29 or even directly the 85 depending on your location. Head west and the airport will soon be on your right.
It would nice for travelers to gather some information about the shuttle services available before GSP flight arrivals. Thus, know that you’ll find the airport drives to and from GSP Intl. Airport for the airport transportation with the likes of sedans, limousines, private vans, and shared-ride vans. So there are enough options after Greenville Spartanburg arrivals for you to continue your journey.
You need to know here that you will find four parking lots plus a couple of available garages for the parking are available with Greenville Spartanburg airport arrivals. The short-term lot is located near the terminal located in both Garage A – B. Long-term parking lots are located farthest from terminals and are uncovered.
Greenville Spartanburg Airport terminal and runway
GSP airport has a passenger terminal, a couple of air-cargo terminals alongside a general flight terminal for all Greenville Spartanburg flight arrivals. Several other global aviation amenities are present as well.
The airport’s terminal building provides 322,000 square ft of area, 3rd-level bridge boarding for jet, and 13 GSP arrivals gates. The most advanced runway extension extends a runway to about 11,000 ft making it very much possible for GSP airport arrivals to accommodate nearly any aircraft in service today.
The traveler concourse A got nine gates (A1 – A9), whilst concourse B owns four gates (B1 – B4). This airport has got one runway (i.e., 4L/22R), measuring about 11 thousand ft in length and about 150ft in terms of width, as mentioned. A 2nd, 8,200 foot-long parallel runway is very much under a plan for construction to increase the Greenville airport arrivals.
Airlines that are employed at GSP airport
Some of the airlines that use Greenville Airport include Allegiant Airlines, United States Airways Express, Delta Air Lines, American Eagle and United Express Airlines. UPS and FedEx Airlines as well are serviced here with GSP flight arrivals for cargo.
Destinations covered by the airline from Greenville Airport
- Allegiant Air flies to Fort Lauderdale, St. Petersburg/Clearwater, Orlando/Sanford.
- American Airlines has Greenville Spartanburg flight arrivals from Fort Worth/Dallas.
- American Eagle flies to Charlotte, Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago–O’Hare, Miami, Washington–National, Philadelphia.
- Delta Air Lines has seasonal GSP arrivals from Atlanta, Detroit Wayne County, and New York LaGuardia.
- United Airlines: New York Newark Liberty and Denver.
Statistics of Greenville Spartanburg Airport
Over 2.6 million-plus passengers are attended by the airlines in 2019. They are offering fifty non-stop avg daily GSP airport arrivals with straight service to over 17 destinations throughout the United States. In 2020 is a significant drop to 1,065,499 passengers in 2020 which is almost 60% down. Still not all flights are back on their previous numbers in 2021.
Some hotels that offer an airport shuttle:
- Hyatt Regency – Greenville
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville/Spartanburg
- Courtyard by Marriott Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
- Residence Inn by Marriott Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
- Best Western Greenville Airport Inn
- Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport
- Extended Stay America – Greenville – Airport
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites