Gerald R. Ford Airport
5500 44th Street SE, Grand Rapids,
MI 49512, USA
Tel: +1 (0) 616 2336000
IATA code: GRR
ICAO code: KGRR
GRR Arrivals today
Grand Rapids Airport – Easy Arrivals At Gerald R. Ford Airport In Michigan
The Gerald R. Ford airport, also known as the Grand Rapids Airport, is situated in Grand Rapids, Michigan. With over 100 operational Gerald Ford airport arrivals and around 140 stops, this airport is said to be one of the busiest in Michigan. This international airport is located around 13 miles from the southeast of Grand Rapids. It is the second-largest airport in Michigan and served over 1,7 million passengers in 2020. That’s a lot less GRR airport arrivals than the year before because of corona.
The passenger that uses the airport services and the airlines can now check the status of the domestic and international Gerald R Ford airport arrivals through the assistance of the live arrivals board or on this page in the scheme above. The flight tracker shall also help the passengers to find out what terminal the flight shall arrive at and depart from. It will also notify you about any delays in the flight schedule. When the passengers have Grand Rapids arrivals, they can check their flight status prior to the landing.
Grand Rapids Airport Facilities
At Grand Rapids International Airport, the passengers will find services and facilities such as free WiFi which is convenient after Grand Rapids flight arrivals. There are also:
- Food joints
- Restaurants and cafes
- Clothing and retail shops
- Business Center
- Conference and Meeting Rooms
- Observation Deck
- Viewing Park
- Waiting lounge
- Currency exchange
- Nursing and family restrooms
Terminal map ticketing/check-in departures
Operational flights and travel destinations
The operational GRR flight arrivals are:
- American Airlines
- Allegiant Air
- United Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
Some of the most popular destinations the flight fly to are:
- New York LaGuardia
- Dallas Fort Worth
- Chicago Midway
- Charlotte Douglas
- Punta Gorda
GRR arrivals at Grand Rapids International Airport
The most important things for the passengers with Gerald Ford airport arrivals are flights timing, parking, car rentals, transportation, motels and hotels near the international airport. It is important to plan the trip before arriving and learn about the place and the airport.
- The passengers with Grand Rapids airport arrivals will find a bus service that will be cost-effective. There is a shuttle service that will help one find many hotels near Grand Rapids Airport.
- The easiest way to get around Grand Rapids downtown is by taxi. It will take about 25 to 30 minutes to reach the city downtown from the airport.
- Many tourists even book car rentals as this is a great idea to get out and travel fast to the city without any delays or hassle. This can be arranged before Gerald R Ford airport arrivals or after in the arrivals hall. Book at Avis or Hertz Car Rental or at one of the other agencies.
It is important to know the route and how much the ride would cost so that one doesn’t end up paying more than one should. Most car rentals and even cab service providers will accept cash and credit card. If the passengers are heading straight to the hotel near the airport, they can use the shuttle van service of the hotel. Often free of cost and they are waiting for you after your Grand Rapids arrivals.
Always keep in mind to check the time of Grand Rapids flight arrivals to make sure that the subway is open at arrival. If one arrives at the airport at odd hours and the subway service is closed, they can get a taxi or cab.
- Short Term Garage Parking: $2/Hr $24/Day
- Long Term Garage Parking: $2/Hr $18/Day
- Long-Term East Lot and North Lot: $2/Hr $10/Day
- Economy Lot: this is the only location where a free shuttle service is offered. A pick up is right in front of the terminal. The price will be $10 a day as well
There are no hotels at Gerald R. Ford International Airport. After arriving, it is recommended to head to 28th St SE for plenty of options:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Grand Rapids-Airport 28th Street
- Drury Inn & Suites Grand Rapids
- Courtyard by Marriott Grand Rapids Airport
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids