Address: Detroit, MI 48242, United States
Departments: Detroit Metro Airport Fire Department Station 1 Wayne County Airport Authority Wayne County Airport Maintenance Facility
Height: 197 m
Phone: +1 734-247-7678
Node for: Delta Air Lines
About Detroit Metropolitan Airport
The Wayne County Airport is a busiest airport of the country and it is currently known as the Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport. Today, it is one of the busiest and largest airports in US having 4,850 acres in size and serving 32 million Detroit Metro Airport departures and arrivals per year. This airport makes nearly 10.2 billion dollars in annual economic impact of the country and also supports over 86,000 jobs in Michigan. It is also considered as the major hub for Delta Airlines and also tolerates the IATA code DTW.
Parking status in Metro Airport:
Whenever you are considering the parking status in this metro airport of Michigan, there are various parking of aircraft available such as,
- Big Blue Deck long term parking
- Big Blue Deck short term parking
- McNamara long term parking
- McNamara short term parking
- Green Lot 1
- Green Lot 2
If you are visiting an official site of this airport, you can get the current status details of these parking areas whether it is open or closed. At the same time, this official website will give you an opportunity to obtain the information regarding the Detroit Metropolitan Airport departures and departing passenger lists for the various purposes. The internet users can also get the details like arriving passengers, connecting passengers, pick up & drop off, arriving aircraft along with the timing, and more. Fligths of this day can be checked on this page in the above scheme. These flights will show the flight number, carrier, destination, departure city and status if it’s scheduled, delayed, cancelled or landed. Some other facilities in this airport include,
- Gates and Boarding – An official website provides the details about the different gates and boarding related information to make you ready to board your flight. For this purpose, the professionals will also give you some useful tips and tricks to read your ticket, find your gate, and etc.
- Shopping – There are quite some shops available inside the airport to check out the travel essentials or pick up anything special for your dear ones.
- Ground transportation – This kind of facility provides the information regarding the travel from/to the airport with the affordable and reliable transportation options.
- Parking – Those who are all visiting the airport should need to leave your vehicle at the back while you travel with the affordable and safe on-site parking.
Want to know the DTW departures in Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
The passenger terminals in this airport actually offer the ample amenities and also the streamlined security features for all leisure and business travelers. It also accommodates the luggage check-in and ticketing areas, various shops & restaurants, and 2 TSA passenger inspection areas whenever you are going to the upper level. If it is the lower level, it is especially reserved for the baggage & some other types of the airport functions. The Detroit departures in these terminals will be listed with the name of the airlines, flight number, and also the time. Every gate in this airport can serve the wide array of aircraft which enable the airport to adjust the different operations without the expensive renovations. Such information will be greatly helpful to run the airport smoothly.