Denver International Airport
8500 Peña Boulevard, Denver,
CO 80249-6340, USA
Tel: +1 (0) 303 3422000
IATA code: DEN
ICAO code: KDEN
DEN Arrivals today
Learn more about Denver Airport International
Denver International Airport, also known with abbreviation DIA, was opened in 1995 for its first Denver airport flight arrivals. The location of the airport is in the western United States. It is 33,531 acres and located 25 miles from downtown Denver by car. This airport has the longest runway in North America by land area for Colorado springs airport arrivals. It has service to 215 destinations on 23 airlines in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
After all Denver flight arrivals, you must disembark from the plane and unload all your belongings. It would be best to go to the Denver airport baggage claim area to collect your bags. It is currently important that you review the requirements you need regarding COVID-19. Contact your airline to determine if it requires the negative real-time PCR test or if you need the vaccination certificate.
There are Denver Colorado airport arrivals possible by RTD Skyride transport network that transfers passengers from the airport to the city. If you have paid for a private service, you should know the signs with names that people have in the airport’s public area.
After late Denver international airport arrivals you can decide to stay in a hotel. Inside the airport, you can check the list of nearby hotels where you can spend the night.
About Denver Airport
Denver airport is known to be one of the busiest in the United States due to its location. Runway 6 added in September 2003 for DIA flight arrivals, the longest being 16,000 feet of pavement, which is about 4,000 feet more than the other runways. Due to their length, the Boeing 747-8 and Airbus A380 can have Denver airport arrivals without any problem.
The airport has a pointed roof that was designed by Fentress Bradburn Architects, who is internationally recognized. The shape of the roof resembles snow-capped mountains.
Denver Airport Terminal
There is a terminal that is called The Jeppesen Terminal for all Denver arrivals. It has three lobbies that are widely separated from each other. You can access lobby A through a pedestrian bridge that is in the terminal building. You can also access it via the subway system.
While accessing lobbies B and C, all passengers must use the train. Lobby A has 51 doors, Lobby B has 66 doors, and Lobby C has 29 doors.
Transport at Denver Airport
- This airport has the Regional Transportation District (RTD), which has three bus routes called Skyride for DEN airport arrivals. This service also operates the A-line of the University of Colorado.
- Denver Airport has accessible parking for all users and passengers.
- There are taxis outside the airport that can take you to any address you want.
Denver Airport airlines and destinations
The airlines that have Denver flight arrivals are:
- Aeroméxico: Mexico City
- Air Canada: Montreal-Trudeau, Toronto-Pearson
- Air Canada Express: DEN arrivals from Vancouver
- American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines, Southwest Airlines, JetBlue, Spirit Airlines, United Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, Alaska Airlines: Charlotte, Chicago ORD, Dallas / Fort Worth, Los Angeles, Miami, New York LaGuardia, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis, Cincinnati, JFK, Salt Lake City, Albuquerque, Austin, Buffalo, Calgary, Cancun, Colorado Springs, Cozumel, Cleveland, Columbus, El Paso, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Madison, Albany, Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Little Rock, Long Beach, Louisville, New Orleans, Billings, Baltimore, Boise, Burbank Hollywood, Calgary, Frankfurt, Honolulu, Portland, Seattle / Tacoma.
- Boutique Air: Denver Colorado airport arrivals from Chadron, Cortez, McCook.
- British Airways: London-Heathrow.
- Cayman Airways: Grand Cayman
- Copa Airlines.DEN airport arrivals from Panama City-Tocumen
- Icelandair. DIA flight arrivals from Reykjavik
- Lufthansa: Frankfurt, Munich.
- Volaris: Denver airport arrivals from Guadalajara, Chihuahua, Mexico City.
- WestJet: Calgary