Dallas Love Field Airport
8008 Cedar Springs LB16, Terminal Building,
Dallas Love Field, TX 75235, USA
Tel: +1 (1) 214 6706073
Fax: +1 (1) 214 6706051
IATA code: DAL
ICAO code: KDAL
The Airport is owned by the city and has a single terminal for all Love Field arrivals. It has a large number of establishments and shops to eat and do any shopping. The operations center of this airport is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year so that its passengers can have the help they need at any time.
Love Field flight arrivals
When you make your trip to this airport, you must collect all your belongings before leaving the plane. It would be best if you then went to the airport baggage claim area to collect your bags.
If you must migrate, you must go to the corresponding row and show your passport depending on your nationality. When you leave, you can check the transportation available to Dallas Love Field airport. You will find all the options, and if you have hired a private service, they will be waiting for you there.
If you have to wait for a connecting flight, you can check the available lounges. You should know that Dallas Love Field does not have private or VIP lounges. This airport has a service for special passengers who have reduced mobility or who have a disability.
If, for example, you have late Dallas Love Field airport arrivals then there are hotels nearby for people who want to stay close to the airport.
Baggage claim & check-in area map
Dallas Love Field is an airport located 6 miles northeast of downtown Dallas, Texas. The Southwest Airlines (Southwest Airlines) have their operations base and their corporate headquarters at this airport. The city’s Aviation Department is also based on the grounds of Dallas Love Field.
Until 1974 this was the city’s main airport until the Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport was opened. It has Wifi for all its passengers, and you can charge your mobile devices in their sockets available throughout the airport.
Dallas Love Field Airport has a single terminal and has 20 gates.
It has three runways that are:
- Runway 13I / 31D: Measures 2,363 m × 46 m (7,752 x 150 ft), Surface: Concrete and was built in 1943 and expanded in 1952.
- Runway 13D / 31I: Measures 2,682 m × 46 m (8,800 x 150 ft), Surface: Concrete, was built in 1965.
- Runway 18/36: Measuring 1,874 m × 46 m (6,147 x 150 ft), its surface is asphalt, and it was built in 1943.
Dallas Love Field Airport is located at 8008 Herb Kelleher Way, Dallas, TX 75235, United States.
Transportation from / to
Dallas Love Field offers its airport passengers a host of transportation options to help you get around the city. They have a route 524 of rapid transit of the Dallas area or DART that goes by the name of Love Link. This route has a service from Inwood / Love Field Station and daily Dallas Love Field arrivals.
It also has a car rental service so that you can move wherever you want. A large number of world-known car rental companies operate at this airport. You will find ACE, Alamo, Budget, Dollar, Advantage, Hertz, Thrifty, among others. After DAL arrivals you go to baggage claim and then to the arrivals hall with the car rental counters.
Taxi service is also available so they can take you to the address you want. Both are available on the street from the baggage claim area.
Airlines with Love Field flight arrivals
The airlines that operate Dallas Love Field Airport are:
- Alaska Airline with destinations Los Angeles, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle / Tacoma.
- Delta Airlines with destination: Atlanta
- Southwest Airlines with destinations: Albuquerque, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Chicago, Colorado Springs, Columbus, Denver, Destin / Fort Walton Beach, etc. By May 2021, they begin to operate with El Paso, Fort Lauderdale, Houston. By April 2021, in the following destinations: Indianapolis, Louisville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Miami, New York, among others.