8008 Cedar Springs LB16, Terminal Building,
Dallas Love Field, TX 75235, USA
Tel: +1 (1) 214 6706073
Fax: +1 (1) 214 6706051
IATA code: DAL
ICAO code: KDAL
DAL Arrivals today
Find out Dallas Love Field Airport
Dallas Love Field is an airport located 6 miles northeast of downtown Dallas, Texas. The Southwest Airlines (Southwest Airlines) have their operations base and their corporate headquarters at this airport to process most DAL Love Field arrivals. The city’s Aviation Department is also based on the grounds of Dallas Love Field.
Until 1974 this was the city’s main airport until the Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport was opened. The airport has over 100 years of DAL airport arrivals already. It has Wifi for all its passengers, and you can charge your mobile devices in their sockets available throughout the airport.
The Airport is owned by the city and has a single terminal for all Dallas Love Field arrivals. It has a large number of establishments and shops to eat and do any shopping. The operations center of this airport is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year so that its passengers can have the help they need at any time.
Top routes from DAL
- HOU – Houston Hobby
- ATL – Atlanta Hartsfield
- SAT – San Antonio
- AUS – Austin Bergstrom
- PHX – Phoenix Sky Harbor
- DEN – Denver
- MSY – New Orleans Louis Armstrong
- LAS – Las Vegas Harry Read
- MCO – Orlando
- BNA – Nashville
Dallas Love Field Airport is located at 8008 Herb Kelleher Way, Dallas, TX 75235, United States.
What to do when having Love Field flight arrivals
When you make your trip to this airport, you must collect all your belongings before leaving the plane. It would be best if you then went to the airport baggage claim area to collect your bags.
If you must migrate, you must go to the corresponding row and show your passport depending on your nationality. When you leave, you can check the transportation available to Dallas Love Field airport. You will find all the options, and if you have hired a private service, they will be waiting for you there.
If you have to wait for a connecting flight, you can check the available lounges after your Dallas airport arrivals. You should know that Dallas Love Field does not have private or VIP lounges. This airport has a service for special passengers who have reduced mobility or who have a disability.
If, for example, you have late Dallas Love Field airport arrivals then there are hotels nearby for people who want to stay close to the airport.
Terminal baggage claim & check-in area map
Dallas Love Field Airport has a single terminal and has 20 gates.
Terminal map boarding area for Dallas airport arrivals:
It has three runways for Love Field arrivals that are:
- Runway 13L/31R: Measures 7,752 x 150 ft, Surface: Concrete and was built in 1943 and expanded in 1952.
- Runway 13R/31L: Measures 8,800 x 150 ft, Surface: Concrete, was built in 1965.
Ground transportation Dallas Love Field Airport
Dallas Love Field offers its airport passengers a host of transportation options to help you get around the city. They have a route 524 of rapid transit of the Dallas area or DART that goes by the name of Love Link. This route has a service from Inwood / Love Field Station and daily Dallas Love Field arrivals.
It also has a car rental service so that you can move wherever you want. A large number of world-known car rental companies operate at this airport. You will find ACE, Alamo, Budget, Dollar, Advantage, Hertz, Thrifty, among others. After DAL arrivals you go to baggage claim and then to the arrivals hall with the car rental counters.
Taxi service is also available so they can take you to the address you want. Both are available on the street from the baggage claim area.
- Garage A: This garage is closest to the terminal. It is only a 5 minute walk. The daily rate is $16.
- Garage B: this garage is located behind A, but you will see it first when you enter the airport grounds. There is a price difference here for covered ($13) and uncovered ($10).
- Garage C: this garage is located at the terminal at ticketing. For a quick departure this could be an ideal option. The Roof Uncovered is $13 per day, Second-Level Dallas Mavericks is $16, Third-Level Premium is $25 and all other Covered Levels are Third-Level Premium: $16 per day.
Airlines with Love Field flight arrivals
The airlines that operate Dallas Love Field Airport are Alaska, Delta, Southwest and some others. Beside the top routes they offer many more options like the ones over here:
- Alaska Airline with destinations Los Angeles, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle / Tacoma.
- Delta Airlines with Lovefield arrivals from Atlanta
- Southwest Airlines with destinations:
- Chicago Midway
- Colorado Springs
- El Paso
- Fort Lauderdale
- Kansas City
- New York LaGuardia, among others.
There are a few nearby hotels to the airport. Some of these are the following:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas – Love Field
- Kasa Love Field-Medical District Dallas
- Candlewood Suites Dallas Market Cntr-Love Field, an IHG Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas Market Center