CLE Arrivals today
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
5300 Riverside Drive, Cleveland,
OH 44135-3193, USA
Tel: +1 (0) 216 2656000
IATA code: CLE
ICAO code: KCLE
Cleveland Hopkins Airport: America’s First Airport
Learn about the Cleveland Hopkins arrivals in Ohio. This is one of the most famous airports in Cleveland for the number of international Hopkins airport arrivals it offers. You can know how to get to the airport from Ohio and to which destinations in North America or outside the territory you can go.
Cleveland Hopkins Airport was opened in 1925 to start its first Cleveland arrivals; it gains a lot of value because it is the first airport built in the United States. This airport is named after “William R. Hopkins” who was the city manager in Ohio. The airport was the main headquarters of United Airlines, but its closure lost much popularity.
Although United Airlines does not operate Hopkins arrivals as a base, other renowned airlines are located there. Companies like Frontier Airlines are dominating the airport facilities, which helps to regain its popularity and increase the CLE airport arrivals.
If you have Cleveland flight arrivals, you should know how to get around the state. When you leave the airport, you will have some options like:
- Cleveland Rapid Transit, which is made up of a train line where you can go to any city corner. You have to go to the Red Line Rapid Transit station, located under the airport terminal after CLE arrivals hall.
- You will have at your Cleveland Hopkins airport arrivals more than 100 rental vehicles and a quality taxi system to take you to the hotel. These taxi lines are reliable and have affordable prices for you to take.
- Near the airport is the CRCF line that is destined to rent cars at a low cost. You can drive from the airport to the city without problems and arrive in an average time of 10 minutes.
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is made up of a two-level terminal built-in 1978 for Cleveland Hopkins arrivals. This terminal was expanded for 2016 with the addition of lobbies and many green areas. You can see that the airport terminal is distributed in:
- Lobby A: In this area, you can have charter Cleveland arrivals with Frontier, Allegiant Air, and Spirit airlines. In Lobby A, you will find the Border Protection Facility and Customs.
- Lobby B: You can find airlines like Southwest and Delta; it was built between 1982 and 1983.
- Lobby C: The “United” lobby is where you will find airlines such as JetBlue, American, and Air Canada Express with CLE airport arrivals.
- Lobby D The lobby housed United before it ceased operations; today, it is available to the public as a waiting room.
You can locate the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport south of the city of Cleveland in Ohio. The distance from the airport to the city center is 14 km, which is quite short. Today, Cleveland Hopkins is the 43rd busiest airport in North America.
When you have Hopkins flight arrivals, you can have several airlines providing their operations, such as:
• United Express
• Spirit Airlines
• Southwest Airlines
• Frontier Airlines
• Delta Connection
• Delta Airlines
• American Eagle
• American Airlines
• Allegiant Air
• Air Canada Express
Cargo flights within the airport area are:
- Western Global Airlines, UPS Airlines, FedEx Feeder, FedEx Express, and Castle Aviation.
The routes with that cover most Cleveland flight arrivals are these domestic destinations:
• Orlando, Florida
• Denver – Colorado
• Atlanta Georgia
• Fort Lauderdale – Florida
• Dallas – Texas
• Tampa – Florida
• Charlotte – North Carolina
• Chicago – Illinois
• The Vegas, Nevada
You can also take some international Cleveland Hopkins arrivals such as Toronto in Canada and Cancun in Mexico.