Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
5300 Riverside Drive, Cleveland,
OH 44135-3193, USA
Tel: +1 (0) 216 2656000
IATA code: CLE
ICAO code: KCLE
CLE Arrivals today
|Schedule Time||Estimated Time||Origin||Airline||Flight||Status|
|06:00 PM November-28||Atlanta (ATL)||Southwest Airlines||WN4710||scheduled|
|06:11 PM November-28||06:02 PM||Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||Frontier (Pike the Otter Livery)||F93735||estimated|
|06:18 PM November-28||06:13 PM||San Francisco (SFO)||United Airlines||UA1734||estimated|
|06:18 PM November-28||San Francisco (SFO)||United Airlines||UA1587||scheduled|
|06:20 PM November-28||06:07 PM||Miami (MIA)||American Airlines||AA1033||estimated|
|06:25 PM November-28||06:19 PM||Atlanta (ATL)||Southwest Airlines||WN3610||estimated|
|06:26 PM November-28||06:17 PM||New York (LGA)||Delta Connection||DL5163||estimated|
|06:27 PM November-28||06:20 PM||Memphis (MEM)||FedEx||FX356||estimated|
|06:30 PM November-28||06:12 PM||Houston (IAH)||United Airlines||UA544||estimated|
|06:42 PM November-28||06:44 PM||New York (EWR)||United Airlines||UA532||estimated|
|06:42 PM November-28||Bedford (BED)||Flexjet||LXJ375||scheduled|
|06:45 PM November-28||Chicago (MDW)||Southwest Airlines||WN2140||scheduled|
|06:47 PM November-28||Washington (IAD)||United Airlines||UA2243||scheduled|
|06:47 PM November-28||Washington (IAD)||United Airlines||UA660||scheduled|
|06:59 PM November-28||07:56 PM||Napa (APC)||delayed|
|07:15 PM November-28||06:51 PM||Punta Cana (PUJ)||Frontier (Powder the Polar Bear Livery)||F933||estimated|
|07:15 PM November-28||Cleveland (CGF)||Sky Quest||ERY799||scheduled|
|07:21 PM November-28||Washington (DCA)||American Eagle||AA5226||scheduled|
|07:25 PM November-28||07:42 PM||Fort Myers (RSW)||Frontier (Hunter the Bobcat Livery)||F93795||delayed|
|07:25 PM November-28||Chicago (MDW)||Southwest Airlines||WN2213||scheduled|
|07:35 PM November-28||Nashville (BNA)||Southwest Airlines||WN1255||scheduled|
|07:40 PM November-28||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL2437||scheduled|
|07:44 PM November-28||Atlanta (ATL)||Spirit Airlines||NK1083||scheduled|
|08:04 PM November-28||07:23 PM||Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||United Airlines||UA657||estimated|
|08:08 PM November-28||Charlotte (CLT)||American Airlines||AA585||scheduled|
|08:11 PM November-28||Orlando (MCO)||Frontier (Stretch the Great Blue Heron Livery)||F94281||scheduled|
|08:25 PM November-28||Dallas (DFW)||American Airlines||AA1484||scheduled|
|08:40 PM November-28||Miami (MIA)||Spirit Airlines||NK3354||scheduled|
|08:43 PM November-28||Denver (DEN)||United Airlines||UA1816||scheduled|
|08:46 PM November-28||Chicago (ORD)||United Airlines||UA2106||scheduled|
|09:15 PM November-28||New York (EWR)||United Airlines||UA2183||scheduled|
|09:17 PM November-28||New York (EWR)||United Airlines||UA510||scheduled|
|09:25 PM November-28||Orlando (MCO)||United Airlines||UA1620||scheduled|
|09:45 PM November-28||Tampa (TPA)||Frontier (Scarlet the Tanager Livery)||F94800||scheduled|
|10:00 PM November-28||St. Louis (STL)||Southwest Airlines||WN2914||scheduled|
|10:08 PM November-28||Houston (IAH)||United Airlines||UA644||scheduled|
|10:15 PM November-28||Chicago (ORD)||United Airlines||UA1812||scheduled|
|10:23 PM November-28||Philadelphia (PHL)||American Airlines||AA1021||scheduled|
|10:30 PM November-28||Denver (DEN)||United Airlines||UA1795||scheduled|
|10:31 PM November-28||Boston (BOS)||Delta Connection||DL5723||scheduled|
|10:35 PM November-28||Chicago (ORD)||American Airlines||AA2923||scheduled|
|10:45 PM November-28||Orlando (MCO)||Frontier (Kit the Kermode Bear Livery)||F91915||scheduled|
|10:47 PM November-28||Phoenix (PHX)||American Airlines||AA1310||scheduled|
|10:48 PM November-28||New York (LGA)||Delta Connection||DL5158||scheduled|
|10:56 PM November-28||Minneapolis (MSP)||Delta Air Lines||DL1582||scheduled|
|10:57 PM November-28||Boston (BOS)||JetBlue Airways||B6541||scheduled|
|10:59 PM November-28||New York (EWR)||United Airlines||UA1463||scheduled|
|10:59 PM November-28||New York (EWR)||United Airlines||UA1786||scheduled|
|11:00 PM November-28||Baltimore (BWI)||Southwest Airlines||WN1696||scheduled|
|11:08 PM November-28||New York (LGA)||American Eagle||AA4575||scheduled|
|11:36 PM November-28||New York (JFK)||Delta Connection||DL3849||scheduled|
|11:43 PM November-28||Detroit (DTW)||Delta Connection||DL5196||scheduled|
|11:44 PM November-28||Chicago (ORD)||United Airlines||UA2347||scheduled|
|11:47 PM November-28||Washington (DCA)||American Eagle||AA5613||scheduled|
|11:50 PM November-28||Denver (DEN)||Southwest Airlines||WN2794||scheduled|
|11:55 PM November-28||Miami (MIA)||American Airlines||AA363||scheduled|
|11:55 PM November-28||Baltimore (BWI)||Southwest Airlines||WN3230||scheduled|
|11:56 PM November-28||Washington (IAD)||United Express||UA6234||scheduled|
|12:05 AM November-29||Chicago (MDW)||Southwest Airlines||WN668||scheduled|
|12:06 AM November-29||Fort Lauderdale (FLL)||Spirit Airlines||NK1608||scheduled|
|12:22 AM November-29||Dallas (DFW)||American Airlines||AA560||scheduled|
|12:30 AM November-29||Chicago (MDW)||Southwest Airlines||WN2735||scheduled|
|12:32 AM November-29||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL2211||scheduled|
|01:25 AM November-29||Denver (DEN)||Southwest Airlines||WN2794||scheduled|
|04:55 AM November-29||Philadelphia (PHL)||UPS||5X1446||scheduled|
|05:28 AM November-29||Louisville (SDF)||UPS||5X1442||scheduled|
|05:32 AM November-29||Indianapolis (IND)||FedEx||FX1731||scheduled|
|05:48 AM November-29||Memphis (MEM)||FedEx||FX1552||scheduled|
|06:53 AM November-29||Las Vegas (LAS)||Spirit Airlines||NK1168||scheduled|
|07:07 AM November-29||Las Vegas (LAS)||Frontier (Courtney the Cougar Livery)||F93232||scheduled|
|07:44 AM November-29||Atlanta (ATL)||Spirit Airlines||NK1084||scheduled|
|08:15 AM November-29||New York (EWR)||United Airlines||UA735||scheduled|
|08:32 AM November-29||New York (LGA)||Delta Connection||DL5328||scheduled|
|08:38 AM November-29||Fort Myers (RSW)||Frontier (Hunter the Bobcat Livery)||F93845||scheduled|
|09:08 AM November-29||Atlanta (ATL)||Frontier (Wilbur the Whitetail Livery)||F93604||scheduled|
|09:13 AM November-29||Charlotte (CLT)||American Airlines||AA961||scheduled|
|09:13 AM November-29||Indianapolis (QQQ)||canceled|
|09:13 AM November-29||Indianapolis (QQQ)||scheduled|
|09:35 AM November-29||Chicago (ORD)||American Eagle||AA6067||scheduled|
|09:39 AM November-29||New York (EWR)||United Airlines||UA249||scheduled|
|09:43 AM November-29||Chicago (ORD)||United Airlines||UA374||scheduled|
|09:43 AM November-29||Toronto (YYZ)||scheduled|
|09:46 AM November-29||Washington (IAD)||United Express||UA6025||scheduled|
|10:02 AM November-29||Washington (DCA)||American Eagle||AA5413||scheduled|
|10:04 AM November-29||New York (LGA)||American Eagle||AA4538||scheduled|
|10:05 AM November-29||Toronto (YYZ)||Air Canada Express||AC8729||scheduled|
|10:13 AM November-29||Orlando (MCO)||Frontier (Spot the Jaguar Livery)||F94871||scheduled|
|10:14 AM November-29||Minneapolis (MSP)||Delta Connection||DL5270||scheduled|
|10:14 AM November-29||New York (JFK)||Delta Connection||DL5127||scheduled|
|10:27 AM November-29||Atlanta (ATL)||Delta Air Lines||DL2075||scheduled|
|10:30 AM November-29||Boston (BOS)||JetBlue Airways||B62041||scheduled|
|10:45 AM November-29||St. Louis (STL)||Southwest Airlines||WN663||scheduled|
|10:55 AM November-29||New York (LGA)||Delta Connection||DL4881||scheduled|
|11:00 AM November-29||Chicago (MDW)||Southwest Airlines||WN3742||scheduled|
|11:02 AM November-29||Houston (IAH)||United Airlines||UA1844||scheduled|
|11:09 AM November-29||Boston (BOS)||Delta Connection||DL5690||scheduled|
|11:33 AM November-29||New York (JFK)||American Eagle||AA4398||scheduled|
|11:36 AM November-29||Tampa (TPA)||Frontier (Georgia the Painted Bunting Livery)||F92920||scheduled|
|11:43 AM November-29||New York (EWR)||United Express||UA3500||scheduled|
|12:12 PM November-29||Orlando (MCO)||Frontier (Wellington the Black-footed Ferret)||F94173||scheduled|
Cleveland Hopkins Airport: America’s First Airport
Learn about the Cleveland Hopkins arrivals in Ohio. This is one of the most famous airports in Cleveland for the number of international Hopkins airport arrivals it offers. You can know how to get to the airport from Ohio and to which destinations in North America or outside the territory you can go.
Top routes from CLE
About Cleveland Airport
Cleveland Hopkins Airport was opened in 1925 to start its first Cleveland arrivals; it gains a lot of value because it is the first airport built in the United States. This airport is named after “William R. Hopkins” who was the city manager in Ohio. The airport was the main headquarters of United Airlines, but its closure lost much popularity.
Although United Airlines does not operate Hopkins arrivals as a base, other renowned airlines are located there. Companies like Frontier Airlines are dominating the airport facilities, which helps to regain its popularity and increase the CLE airport arrivals.
Cleveland Hopkins Airport ground transportation
If you have Cleveland flight arrivals, you should know how to get around the state. When you leave the airport, you will have some options like:
- Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA): You have to go to the Red Line Rapid Transit station, located under the airport terminal after CLE arrivals hall. It takes about 30 minutes by train to get to Cleveland center.
- Taxis: You will have at your Cleveland Hopkins airport arrivals a quality taxi system to take you to the hotel. These taxi lines are reliable and have affordable prices for you to take to downtown. The taxis are ready around carousel 11 of the baggage claim area. The companies that provide the taxi service are ABC Taxi, Ace Taxi and Americab. You can also take a Ride Share or Limo service.
- Car Rentals: Near the airport is the CRCF line that is to rent cars at a low cost. If you want to rent a car, you can use a free shuttle service that takes you to the rental car facility. This is from the Ground Transportation Center (GTC) just outside the terminal when getting out of arrivals baggage hall. The journey to the facility takes about 6 minutes. The pick up will take place at the following address: 19601 Maplewood Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44135. There are several agencies such as National, Dollar, Avis etc. to help you with a rental car.
- Direction to downtown: You can drive from the airport to the city without problems and arrive in an average time of 10 minutes. Keep left, follow signs for I-71/OH-237 N/I-480/Cleveland and merge onto OH-237 N. Follow road to Berea Fwy. Merge onto I-71 N. Continue onto I-90 E. Take exit 173C toward Superior Ave. Turn left onto Superior Ave to arrive in Downtown Cleveland.
There are a number of options for on-site parking. This includes a garage in front of the terminal, but also other parking facilities around it. It’s credit card only.
- CLE Smart Parking Garage: Park in the garage for $20 per day. This garage has several floors and one can walk directly to the terminal via the skywalk on level 3. On Level 1 there is also a walkway to the terminal. If you only want to park for an hour, you pay $5. This is ideal as short term parking.
- Red Lot: park here for $19 per day. This is also very close to the terminal next to the transportation center.
- Blue Lot: here too the daily rate is $19. It is just behind Red Lot as seen from the terminal.
- Orange Lot: This is behind the parking garage and again a few dollars a day cheaper at $16. The Orange lot is connected to the Smart Parking Garage via skywalk.
- Brown Lot: the cheapest long term parking at $13/day. This is a little further away than the other options at 4960 Rocky River Drive. Shuttle buses run every 15 minutes between Brown Lot and the terminal for pick up or drop off.
- Cell Phone Lot: This is relatively close to the airport. Here you can temporarily park for free if you are waiting for passengers to pick up at the terminal.
Terminals at Cleveland Airport
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport consist of a two-level terminal built-in 1978 for Cleveland Hopkins arrivals. This terminal was expanded for 2016 with the addition of lobbies and many green areas. You can see that the airport terminal is distributed in:
- Lobby A: In this area, you can have charter Cleveland arrivals with Frontier, Allegiant Air, and Spirit airlines. In Lobby A, you will find the Border Protection Facility and Customs.
- Lobby B: You can find airlines like Southwest and Delta; it was built between 1982 and 1983.
- Lobby C: The “United” lobby is where you will find airlines such as JetBlue, American, and Air Canada Express with CLE airport arrivals.
- Lobby D The lobby housed United before it ceased operations; today, it is available to the public as a waiting room.
There are several shops and food places to grab a bite or drink like Starbucks.
Location of Hopkins Airport
You can locate the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport south of the city of Cleveland in Ohio. The distance from the airport to the city center is 14 km, which is quite short. Today, Cleveland Hopkins is the 43rd busiest airport in North America.
When you have Hopkins flight arrivals, you can have several airlines providing their operations, such as:
- United Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- American Airlines
- Allegiant Air
- Air Canada
Cargo flights within the airport area are:
- Western Global Airlines, UPS Airlines, FedEx Feeder, FedEx Express, and Castle Aviation.
Flight routes Cleveland Airport
The routes with that cover most Cleveland flight arrivals are these domestic destinations:
- Orlando – Florida
- Denver – Colorado
- Atlanta – Georgia
- Fort Lauderdale – Florida
- Dallas – Texas
- Tampa – Florida
- Charlotte – North Carolina
- Chicago – Illinois
- Las Vegas – Nevada
You can also take some international Cleveland Hopkins arrivals such as:
There are not many options for staying close to the airport. Two options that are the most obvious are Best Western Airport Inn & Suites Cleveland and Holiday Inn Express Cleveland Airport – Brook Park, an IHG Hotel. These hotels are a 5 minute drive away. A little further but still near the airport are the following options:
- Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Airport
- The Orbit Hotel, Trademark Collection by Wyndham
- Residence Inn by Marriott Cleveland Airport/Middleburg Heights
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Airport/Middleburg Heights