Southampton International Airport
Southampton Airport Ltd, Southampton,
SO18 2NL, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 23 80620021
Fax: +44 (0) 23 80627193
Owner: British Airports Authority (BAA Limited)
IATA code: SOU
ICAO code: EGHI
SOU Arrivals today
|07:39 June-23||Jersey (JER)||Blue Islands||SI350||Scheduled|
|07:40 June-23||Guernsey (GCI)||Aurigny Air Services||GR650||Scheduled|
|07:50 June-23||Jersey (JER)||Blue Islands||SI3350||Scheduled|
|08:00 June-23||Newcastle (NCL)||Loganair||LM533||Scheduled|
|08:10 June-23||Edinburgh (EDI)||Loganair||LM321||Scheduled|
|08:10 June-23||Glasgow (GLA)||Loganair||LM491||Scheduled|
|08:45 June-23||Dublin (DUB)||Aer Lingus Regional||EI3300||Scheduled|
|08:45 June-23||Belfast (BHD)||Aer Lingus||EI3602||Scheduled|
|08:54 June-23||Luxembourg (LUX)||Ravenair||Scheduled|
|09:00 June-23||Amsterdam (AMS)||Netjets Europe||Scheduled|
|09:10 June-23||Amsterdam (AMS)||KLM||KL915||Scheduled|
|09:38 June-23||Bologna (BLQ)||Scheduled|
|09:55 June-23||Paris (ORY)||Eastern Airways||T3242||Scheduled|
|10:30 June-23||Alderney (ACI)||Aurigny Air Services||GR501||Scheduled|
|10:39 June-23||Jersey (JER)||Blue Islands||SI360||Scheduled|
|10:50 June-23||Jersey (JER)||Blue Islands||SI3360||Scheduled|
|11:55 June-23||Edinburgh (EDI)||Loganair||LM323||Scheduled|
|12:05 June-23||Glasgow (GLA)||Loganair||LM493||Scheduled|
|12:07 June-23||Guernsey (GCI)||Blue Islands||SI312||Scheduled|
|12:15 June-23||Guernsey (GCI)||Blue Islands||SI3312||Scheduled|
|14:47 June-23||Guernsey (GCI)||Blue Islands||SI628||Scheduled|
|14:55 June-23||Guernsey (GCI)||Blue Islands||SI3328||Scheduled|
|15:25 June-23||Glasgow (GLA)||Loganair||LM495||Scheduled|
|15:39 June-23||Toulouse (TLS)||Scheduled|
|15:49 June-23||Jersey (JER)||Blue Islands||SI370||Scheduled|
|15:55 June-23||Alderney (ACI)||Aurigny Air Services||GR507||Scheduled|
|15:55 June-23||Edinburgh (EDI)||Loganair||LM325||Scheduled|
|16:00 June-23||Jersey (JER)||Blue Islands||SI3370||Scheduled|
|16:50 June-23||Amsterdam (AMS)||KLM||KL919||Scheduled|
|18:35 June-23||Belfast (BHD)||Aer Lingus||EI3604||Scheduled|
|18:55 June-23||Jersey (JER)||Blue Islands||SI390||Scheduled|
|18:58 June-23||Guernsey (GCI)||Blue Islands||SI642||Scheduled|
|19:05 June-23||Guernsey (GCI)||Blue Islands||SI3342||Scheduled|
|19:05 June-23||Jersey (JER)||Blue Islands||SI3390||Scheduled|
|19:10 June-23||Glasgow (GLA)||Loganair||LM497||Scheduled|
|19:15 June-23||Newcastle (NCL)||Loganair||LM6||Scheduled|
|19:25 June-23||Dublin (DUB)||Aer Lingus Regional||EI3308||Scheduled|
|19:50 June-23||Edinburgh (EDI)||Loganair||LM329||Scheduled|
|20:45 June-23||Edinburgh (EDI)||British Airways||BA2939||Scheduled|
|07:40 June-24||Guernsey (GCI)||Aurigny Air Services||GR650||Scheduled|
|07:50 June-24||Jersey (JER)||Blue Islands||SI3350||Scheduled|
|08:10 June-24||Edinburgh (EDI)||Loganair||LM321||Scheduled|
|08:10 June-24||Glasgow (GLA)||Loganair||LM491||Scheduled|
|08:45 June-24||Dublin (DUB)||Aer Lingus||EI3300||Scheduled|
|08:45 June-24||Belfast (BHD)||Aer Lingus||EI3602||Scheduled|
|08:50 June-24||Amsterdam (AMS)||KLM||KL915||Scheduled|
|09:00 June-24||Newcastle (NCL)||Loganair||LM533||Scheduled|
|10:10 June-24||Paris (ORY)||Eastern Airways||T3242||Scheduled|
|10:30 June-24||Alderney (ACI)||Aurigny Air Services||GR501||Scheduled|
|10:50 June-24||Jersey (JER)||Blue Islands||SI3360||Scheduled|
|13:00 June-24||Edinburgh (EDI)||Loganair||LM325||Scheduled|
|13:10 June-24||Palma de Mallorca (PMI)||British Airways||BA2902||Scheduled|
|13:45 June-24||Palma de Mallorca (PMI)||British Airways||BA2904||Scheduled|
|14:00 June-24||Malaga (AGP)||British Airways||BA2924||Scheduled|
|14:15 June-24||Guernsey (GCI)||Blue Islands||SI3324||Scheduled|
|14:20 June-24||Glasgow (GLA)||Loganair||LM493||Scheduled|
Visit Southampton International Airport arrivals
If you want to get to the center of tourist areas in the UK you need Southampton arrivals. This aerial installation is located in a dominant point for national tourism that you can share with your family. It is worth it that you take a look at the airport, know your means of transport and terminal at your disposal.
Top routes from Southampton
- GCI – Guernsey
- JER – Jersey
- EDI – Edinburgh
- GLA – Glasgow
- ACI – Alderney
- NCL – Newcastle
- LBA – Leeds
- DUB – Dublin
- BHD – Belfast
- MAN – Manchester
- AMS – Amsterdam
You can fly with these following airlines: Blue Islands, Loganair, Aurigny Air Services, and Eastern Airways.
The airport opened in 1910 for Southampton flight arrivals, making it one of the oldest in the UK. This airport arose to improve imports to the United Kingdom and served in both world wars. In the 1960’s, the airport focused its gaze on national tourism, and since then, it has focused on that objective to increase the SOU airport arrivals.
Southampton airport focus city is Blue Air and British Airlines that offer domestic flights. Until 2020 the airport was also operated by Flybe, but this partnership ended.
Location for Southampton Airport arrivals
You can locate the airbase between Southampton and Eastleigh in the southwest of England in Hampshire. The airport is on the border between the two municipalities but is closer to Southampton because it is 4 miles from the city.
Southampton Airport Transportation
From the airport, you can take some insured means of transport such as:
- Drive your own car or go by taxi after your SOU arrivals to take the M27 or M3 motorway that connects the airport with the Winchester, Poole, or Southampton road. This tour can take 15 to 30 minutes, depending on traffic.
- Bus to city centre: take a bus from the airport station after you are having Southampton arrivals to the city of Southampton. They usually leave every 20 minutes to the city centre, and you will arrive in 30 minutes at your destination.
- The Southampton Airport Parkway train station is just a few meters from the airport so that you can reach the city in 7 minutes. You can also travel to Winchester, Waterloo, Weymouth, and Dorchester. It is a good way to travel further after you experience Southampton flight arrivals.
- Car hire: you can rent a car at the airport or online in advance. Not all regular car rental companies offer more cars. Especially in winter, the supply is lower. You can still rent a car at Sixt and Enterprise. There are possibilities to rent a car in the city of Southampton at, for example, Alamo, Hertz, Avis and a few others.
- Short stay parking: this is the most common option for parking a car. A few minutes walk from the terminal in a safe place. Most places are covered except for the top level. Park here for £4 for up to 20 minutes. An hour costs £8 and it increases to £39 per day. If you book for several days you get a big discount. For example, for 5 days it is around £65-70 and for 10 days £75-80. The advantage of booking online in advance also applies to the other parking options.
- Priority Parking: this is just a little bit closer than short stay and just a little more expensive. You park in the same garage but on the ground floor. That is only 1 minute walk from the terminal.
- Meet & Greet Parking: leave the car at the parking garage in the priority parking area. There a member of the staff will take over the car and park it for you. You can walk directly to the terminal. The pick up will also be at the same drop off location.
- Long Stay Parking: this location is for the budget traveler. Unfortunately it is not always open. Then you will have to go to short stay parking. A two week parking is £100 there.
Terminal at Southampton Airport
At Southampton Airport, you will come across a 12-gate terminal, 19 registration offices, and a public area. The terminal has eight car rental companies for you to contact at any time. At the ground floor you will have a SOU airport arrivals hall.
For now, Southampton Airport operates with a 5,653-foot-long runway. This terminal accommodated more than 1 million people in 2019, being its highest peak in operation. The year after in 2020 there have been a drop in Southampton Airport arrivals.
The most logical option just 200 meters from the terminal is Premier Inn Southampton Airport hotel. This 3-star hotel offers rooms from just £50 per night. Another hotel nearby is The Concorde.