Liverpool John Lennon international airport
Address: Liverpool L24 1YD, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 871 521 8484
Fax: +44 (0) 151 907 1620
Operator: Liverpool Airport Ltd
IATA code: LPL
ICAO code: EGGP
LPL Arrivals today
Visit England in style by having Liverpool John Lennon international airport arrivals
If you want to go to England, adore its streets, and be captivated by its citizens, you should have John Lennon airport arrivals to start your trip. This airport shares a lot of history; it even has a character name that you should know. To travel around Europe, you could start with the facilities of this airport that bring many styles. Top flight routes:
- Belfast BFS
- Isle of Man IOM
- Dublin DUB
- Alicante ALC
- Amsterdam AMS
Liverpool Airport or nicknamed “Liverpool John Lennon Airport,” was built and opened in 1930 for its first Liverpool arrivals. It functioned for many years as an airfield but later became a very commercial airbase in England. Currently, the airport offers more than 50 national and international Liverpool John Lennon airport arrivals in the hands of the best airlines.
Liverpool airport can accommodate more than 7 million passengers a year, so it is pretty large. From the mid nineties, it grew a lot in Liverpool flight arrivals from 500 thousand to 5 million in 2006 when it stabilized since. Of course there have been a downfall in 2020 and 2021 because of the pandemic. You will undoubtedly have a good travel experience whenever you take to this beautiful airport in England.
Location for Liverpool John Lennon arrivals
You can locate the airport in Liverpool in England, very close to the river Mersey in the region. The airport has a distance to the city center of 8 miles/14 km. Directions:
- To city center: Take Speke Hall Ave to Speke Rd/A561. Follow the A561 to Great George St/A5038 in Liverpool. Take the A561 to Hanover St/B5339.
- To Manchester: Join the M62 at Whiston from Speke Blvd, Knowsley Expy/A5300 and Junction 6. Continue on the M62 to Salford. Take exit 3 from the M602. Take Liverpool St, Middlewood St, B5461 and A34 to Brown St in Manchester.
- To Anfield: Continue to Speke Hall Ave. Take the A562 and Queens Dr/A5058 to Kemlyn Rd in Liverpool. Turn right onto Kemlyn Rd.
- To Aintree: Take Western Ave to Speke Blvd/A561. Follow Speke Blvd, Knowsley Expy/A5300 and M57 to Valley Rd/A506 in Liverpool. Take exit 6 from the M57. Follow Valley Rd/A506 and B5194 to Melling Rd in Aintree.
Liverpool Airport Transportation
You will have several options for ground transportation outside Liverpool airport such as:
- Bus: You can use suburban bus services to reach Halewood, Garston, Bootle, or Runcorn in Liverpool. This service operates 24 hours a day which makes it a good option to use when having Liverpool airport flight arrivals. There are several buses that run to Liverpool city center. The final destination is then Liverpool One Bus Station. For that you have to take bus service 80A, 82A, 86A or bus 500. These buses run every 20 to 30 minutes with a journey time of approximately 30 minutes. There are also coach services that run to various cities in the area or beyond. You have to go to LIverpool One Coach Station for that. There today National Express runs to Birmingham, Leeds, London, Manchester etc.
- Train: Maybe not the best option after LPL airport arrivals but you could drive to the nearest airport station to head to Liverpool. The Merseyrail Hunts Cross station is 2 miles from the airport for you to take a taxi or rideshare. Another option is to head to Liverpool South Parkway Station.
- Taxi: if you wish to travel by taxi, Hackney cabs will be on hand to transport you further from the airport.
- Rental cars: If you rent a vehicle, you can take the main highway that connects the airport with the metropolitan city. You will have several car rental companies in Liverpool available for you to contact and leave your vehicle in the parking lot with Liverpool airport arrivals.
- Long Stay parking: ideal if you want to park a little longer. It is only a 5 minute walk from the terminal. The car is secured and recommended for parking for a week or longer.
- Multi-Storey: This garage is opposite the terminal and one of the most used locations. It can also be used for a pick up and drop off.
- Fast Track Parking: This location is the closest. Make use of the 2 Fast Track security passes.
- Fast Track Family Parking: on the other side of the road from Fast Track Parking is this family parking. Only 1-2 minutes walk to the terminal and aimed at families. There are extra wide parking spaces.
- Meet & Greet: this is located at the fast track parking. Fast and close parking just 1 minute walk.
Express Drop Off: also for a pick up, this location needs just a little longer than just drop off and drive on. This costs £5 per 10 minutes.
At this airport, you can find a single runway for LPL arrivals that is 7,497 feet long. The track has an asphalt surface and is identified by address 27/09.
Liverpool Airport Terminal
John Lennon Airport in Liverpool is made up of a terminal that can accommodate 7 million passengers. You will have the border control area for international John Lennon airport arrivals. Gates 1-3, and several check-in counters in this terminal for passengers that leave from this airport.
In this terminal, you will also have common areas where you will have several commercial premises. The airport stands out for having several access doors so that the passenger can move without problems when having Liverpool arrivals.
Airlines with Liverpool flight arrivals
Liverpool Airport is the focus city for airlines such as Ryanair and EasyJet who offer most domestic arrivals. You will also have other options to travel safely from this airbase:
- Wizz Air
- Blue Air
Liverpool airport destinations
When you have Liverpool airport arrivals in England, you can take two flights, seasonal or commercial. Among the seasonal flights, you will have the following destinations:
- Prague PRG
- Palma de Mallorca
- Rome Fiumicino
Flight destination map
If you want to take direct LPL arrivals from this airport, you can focus on these options:
- Barcelona – Spain
- Tenerife South
You have several options from this small airport that is right in the heart of the city of Liverpool to have Liverpool airport arrivals. You can book your flight a few days before to ensure your destination and go to the airport.
Why you should fly to Liverpool? There are several places of interest that you must visit in this city. Some of these include:
- The Beatles Story
- Tate Liverpool
- Museum of Liverpool
- Anglicab Cathedral
- Liverpool ONE
The Hampton by Hilton Liverpool/John Lennon Airport hotel is located opposite the terminal against the multi-storey garage. This is the most used hotel to use in many cases with an early flight or late arrival. It is also ideal for business people. There are some other hotels nearby:
- Crowne Plaza Liverpool John Lennon Airport, an IHG Hotel
- Travelodge Liverpool John Lennon Airport Hotel