BHX Arrivals today
Birmingham International Airport Ltd, Birmingham,
B26 3QJ, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 8707 335511
Fax: +44 (0) 121 7828802
Owner: Birmingham International Airport Ltd
IATA code: BHX
ICAO code: EGBB
Learn About Birmingham Airport arrivals (UK)
It is time for you to know a little about Birmingham Airport in the heart of the UK for your to visit. Birmingham Airport is distinctive for its enormous size and its many years in operation, where it has undergone many renovations. If you plan to visit the United Kingdom without a doubt, you have to go through this international airport. On their singly runway they receive thousands of Birmingham airport flight arrivals.
The Airport was founded in 1939 and started with Birmingham international airport arrivals. It was a key element in the Second World War. After the war ended, the airport was reopened for regular Birmingham flight arrivals. This airport stands out for being very large, even ranking number seven among the most important in the United Kingdom.
Some milestones that the airport hides is that for the stage of 1950 – 1980, it was the center of many air events. In 1949, Birmingham airport arrivals times began from Paris with the BEA airline. By 1960 these flights through Europe were extended from Birmingham, taking it to Barcelona, Amsterdam, Palma de Mallorca and Zurich.
Transport to/from the airport
To get to and from Birmingham Airport in the UK, you have several transportation options, one more affordable than the other. You can choose between these:
- Taxi: you can go to Birmingham city center using a taxi as your preferred transport. The taxi lines are located towards the north of the airport, connecting you with the M42 motorway.
- Train: the airport connects you with the Birmingham international train line; this station is located in the west and there are plenty Birmingham international arrival times.
- Bus: you can take the National Express West Midlands route that will take you to Coventry and downtown Birmingham.
- Car: if you rent a car, you can take it north of the airport to take the M42 motorway exit.
- Bicycle: from Birmingham, you can also cycle to the south of the airport. This route will only lead you to Solihum, although other steps are also enabled.
The airport has been renovated over the years, leaving its old terminal on a lake and making new facilities for BHX airport arrivals. Terminal # 1 was opened in 1984 and has since expanded to accommodate several airlines.
Terminal # 2 was inaugurated in 1991 for BHX flight arrivals, and in the first years, it stood out for being a terminal for domestic flights. Today this terminal serves as a backup for T1 in high seasons.
Birmingham Airport is located 13 kilometers southwest of Birmingham, which is part of the Solihull district. The airport limits are to the north with Marston Green, west with Sheldon, to the south with Bickenhill, and to the southwest with Elmdon.
For you to have Birmingham airport arrivals or leave the airport, the A45 road, an artery of the M42 motorway, is a priority. The airport also directly connects with AirRain Link, which would be the international train in the UK.
Birmingham Airport has been the focus for airlines such as Jet2.com, TUI Airways, and Ryanair, but it also operates BHX arrivals with:
- Aer Lingus, Air India, Air Frances, Anadolujet, Aer Lingus Regional, Austrian Airlines, Aurigny, BH Air, Blue Air, Corendon Airlines, Emirates, EasyJet, Eastern Airways, Corendon Airlines, Eurowings, KLM, Lufthansa, Loganair, Pakistan International Airlines, Qatar Airways, Swiss International Air Lines, Scandinavian Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Wizz Air and Vueling.
From Birmingham Airport you can take domestic and international Birmingham arrivals from destinations such as:
• Boa Vista
Most important destinations with most Birmingham international arrivals: Dublin, Dubai, Amsterdam, Paris, Palma de Mallorca, Malaga, Alicante, Tenerife-South, Frankfurt and Belfast. Most airlines are low cost and often fly seasonal. We also see from TUI Airways, Ryanair, Jet2.com, Easyjet, Aer Lingus, Air France, KLM, Emirates.