ADB Arrivals today
İzmir Andan Menderes Havaalanı, Sarnıç Mevkii,
35410 İzmi, Türkiye
Tel: 0232 274 2626
Fax: 0232 274 6454
IATA code: ADB
ICAO code: LTBJ
Learn About Izmir Adnan Menderes airport arrivals
If you want to visit the third most populated city in Turkey, Izmir, you will have to have Adnan Menderes airport arrivals. This medium-sized airport has been in operation for more than 30 years for national and international Izmir arrivals. You may be attracted by the airport, facilities, airlines, and destinations to travel the country.
This airport opened its doors in 1987 for Izmir flight arrivals in the town of Izmir to promote tourism throughout the Turkish city. Izmir Adnan Menderes was named after a former Turkish minister at the time. The airbase is HUP for SunExpress, Pegasus Airlines, and Corendon Airlines.
In 2017, Izmir airport served more than 12 million passengers who need to travel within the country or had international ADB airport arrivals. This air zone ranks fifth among the busiest airports in Turkey after Istanbul.
Location for Izmir Adnan Menderes arrivals
Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport is in the Izmir province of Turkey, less than 20 kilometers from the city in the Gaziemir district. This airport serves the Izmir area and, of course, the metropolitan city of Izmir.
When you get off at the Turkish airport you can have several means of transport that will take you to the city:
• You can take the Izban train at the airport station, which takes less than 10 minutes to Izmir flight arrivals. This train can be taken to the Basmane terminal for you to go to Istanbul. If you take the train in the south terminal, you can take destinations such as NazilliTorbali, Aydin, Odemis, Tire, and Soke.
• If you prefer Izmir Adnan Menderes arrivals by bus you should take ESHOT route 200, 204 or 202. This bus line takes around 20 minutes to take you to the city center.
When you arrive at Izmir airport in Turkey, you will be able to land on one of the following runways:
• Runway 16L / 34R that measures 10,630 feet for all Izmir airport arrivals and has a surface of composite materials.
• Runway 16R / 34L that is 10,630 feet long and has a Concrete surface.
Terminals to process ADB arrivals
The airport has a single terminal for Izmir arrivals in which you will find large rooms, a very comfortable boarding area, and several check-in counters. The airport can be seen as a vast shed only in some places it has skylights for style. When standing in front of the terminal the international Adnan Menderes airport arrivals are on the left side and the domestic flights on the right side of the building.
If you want to book Izmir flight arrivals you will have to contact one of these airlines:
- Azur Air Ukraine, Aer Lingus, Aegean Airlines, Enter Air, Corendon Airlines, Blavia, I-Fly, LOT Polish Airlines, Nordwind Airlines, EasyJet, FlyOne, Iran Aseman Airlines, Jet2.com, Lufthansa, Azerbaijan Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, SunExpress, TUI Fly Belgium, TUI Airways, TUI Fly Netherlands, Sky Up, Saudia, Qatar Airways, Ukraine International Airlines, Turkish Airlines, among others.
If you want to request cargo Izmir Adnan Menderes arrivals, you can contact the Turkish Cargo company. You can send or receive packages from destinations like Riyadh, Nairobi-Jomo Kenyatta, Maastricht / Aachen, Istanbul-Ataturk, and Entebbe.
If you go sightseeing in Izmir and want to continue your tour from the airport, you will have several available Izmir airport arrivals. This airport offers national and international flights in which areas such as:
• Kuwait City
• Tel Aviv
• Gdansk, Katowice
• East Midlands
• St. Petersburg