Sabiha Gökçen Arrivals today
Istanbul Sabiha Airport
Sabiha Gökçen Havalimanı, Pendik 34906,
Pendik / İst, Türkiye
Tel: 0216 588 88 88
Fax: 0216 588 88 10
IATA code: SAW
ICAO code: LTFJ
Find Out Istanbul SAW airport arrivals
If you want to explore the beautiful beaches of Turkey and get to know the nightlife of Istanbul, it’s definitely an option to have SAW Istanbul arrivals. One of the most comfortable ways that you can take to get to Turkey is through the Sabiha Gokcen airport in the city of Istanbul. This air zone is among the top three airports you can have in the Turkish region for international Sabiha airport arrivals.
You can know the airport facilities to have information to spare and start your trip. Find out what means of transportation you have Sabiha Gökçen airport arrivals at this great airport that has been in operation for many years.
The Sabiha Gokcen International Airport in Istanbul, Turkey, has been in operation for less than two decades for Istanbul airport SAW arrivals because it opened in 2001. This air zone was built under the foundations of the Ataturk International Airport. Therefore, you can see a renovated airport, very spacious, and state-of-the-art technology that the Turkish country is proud to have.
Istanbul Sabina Gokcen Airport gained recognition for 2010 by being recognized as the best airport in the world which increased the SAW flight arrivals as well. In 2015 the Sabina Gokcen airport accommodated more than 28 thousand passengers and obtained around 200 thousand Sabiha Gökçen flight arrivals.
Location for Istanbul SAW arrivals
The airport is located 32 kilometers from the center of Turkey, Istanbul, so it will be easy for you to locate it. This airport is located in the Asian part of the bicontinental city and is the airbase for Pegasus Airlines and AnadoluJet.
The Turkish airport is unique, and you can corroborate this theory by looking at the different means of transport with Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen arrivals available:
• You can leave the terminal after Istanbul SAW airport arrivals and take a taxi or a rental car to Istanbul’s center. First, however, you must accept the trans-European highway or E80 that will take you in a short time to the metropolitan area of Istanbul.
• The airport is 14 kilometers from the Pendik train station area to take a taxi there. From the train station, you can go to Marmaray and other tourist areas in Istanbul.
• You can prioritize the subway services because of their low cost. You only have to travel 10 km from the airport. You can get to the Tavsantepe terminal after your SAW Istanbul arrivals to take the metro to send you to the city center in minutes.
• Another profitable means of transportation that you can take outside the airport is the bus. Use the link route E11 and E10 to go to Kadikoy or Taksim.
Although Istanbul Airport is so well known, it has a large terminal, and many available Sabiha airport arrivals only have one runway. The runway is addressed 24-06, is 9,843 feet long, and its construction surface is concrete.
The terminal inaugurated at the new Sabiha Gokcen airport in Istanbul has an enormous capacity to accommodate Sabiha Gökçen airport arrivals. This terminal is divided into four floors; it has an internal hotel, conference center, food court, shopping area, etc.
Airlines that offer Istanbul airport SAW arrivals
Among the most profitable airlines that you will have at Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen airport are:
- Kuwait Airways, Flynas, Buta Airways, Emirates, AnadoluJet, Air Manas, Air Arabia, Flynas, Malaysia Airlines, FlyBaghdad, Azerbaijan Airlines, Pegasus Airlines, Nile Air, Qatar Airways, Uzbekistan Airways, SalamAir, among others.
If you want to have cargo Sabiha Gökçen flight arrivals at Istanbul airport you can request with:
• MNG Airlines for destinations such as Paris and Leipzig.
• Cargolux for destinations like Luxembourg.
• Ethiopian Cargo for destinations like Addis Abada.
At the airport facilities you can take the following national or international Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen arrivals from:
- Baku, Adana, Sharjah, Dubai, Cairo, Charles de Gaulle, Dammam, Milan, Vienna, Paris, Kuwait City, Kuala Lumpur, Baghdad, and Zurich.