DHMI, Hava Liani Basmüdürlügü,
07030 Antalya, TURKEY
Tel: 0242 330 36 48
Fax: 0242 444 74 23
IATA code: AYT
ICAO code: LTAI
AYT Arrivals today
Learn about Antalya International airport arrivals
If you want to reach the beautiful Turkish coastal land for sightseeing or a business trip, you will have to have Antalya arrivals. Antalya International Airport is one of the most emblematic points that you can have in the country next to Istanbul. This airport has several services to offer you to have a comfortable, safe, and low-cost Antalya flight arrivals.
Antalya Airport was built to promote tourism in Turkey and its beautiful beaches in the summer. This airport was opened in the 90’s for AYT airport arrivals. Since then, it has been a good reference point for tourists. Although the airport terminals were built in 1996 and 2005 to increase the Antalya airport arrivals, the airport stands out to accommodate many passengers since its inception.
For 2011, Antalya Airport was awarded as the best airport in the European region. In previous years the airport hosted more than 10 million European passengers and the passengers keep increasing the AYT arrivals.
Location for Antalya arrivals
The Antalya Havalimani is located 13 kilometers/8 miles northwest of the center of Antalya city in Turkey.
Transport at Antalya Airport
You will have only one means of transport that will take you to the Antalya airport in the heart of the Turkish city. You can take bus number 600 to have AYT airport arrivals every half hour from the city or the air facility.
As a transportation alternative, you can take the Antalya tram inside the airport and take you to the city. Both transportation services are inexpensive for you to take the most convenient. You can take it to Antalya city after Antalya flight arrivals in less than 1 hour if the traffic is not heavy.
Another option is to make use of an airport shuttle of your hotel. They often have free/paid services for people the arrive at the airport. This often happens with the charter flights. Agencies will make sure you are on board and they deliver you at your booked hotel.
Of course there is also an option to make use of the taxi which are waiting just outside the terminal building.
The runways for Antalya airport arrivals at Antalya Airport are very wide and are differentiated by the following directions:
- Runway 18L-36R is 11,154 feet long and has a concrete surface.
- Runway 18C-36C, which is 11,154 feet long and has a concrete surface for AYT arrivals.
- Runway 18R-36L is 9,809 feet long and has an asphalt surface.
Antalya Airport Terminals
When you have Antalya arrivals at the airport, you can visit a beautiful terminal that is divided into three functional sections:
- In terminal one, you will have several departure gates and take the national and international Antalya flight arrivals. In this terminal, you will find the customs service, baggage carousels for AYT airport arrivals, metal detectors, most of the waiting rooms, etc.
- In terminal two, you will have many domestic flights by airlines such as SunExpress or Aeroflot. You can have a small square to wait for the flight, many open areas, and information about the Turkey region.
- Terminal three is for domestic Antalya airport arrivals, so you will not have points of interest, but you can observe the airport infrastructure. This terminal is generally not available for passengers.
Airlines that have AYT arrivals
You will have several options when it comes to airlines serving Antalya Airport, Turkey:
- Air Serbia
- Air Algerie
- Air Astana
- Azerbaijan Airlines
- Air Bucharest
- Azur Air
- Freebird Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- Wizz Air
From this beautiful airport in Turkey you can have Antalya arrivals from:
- Amsterdam Netherlands, Manchester, Luxembourg, Constanta, Sofia, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Vienna, Munich, London Gatwick and Stansted, Baku, Bucharest, Moscow Vnukovo, Craiova, Cologne Bonn, Budapest, Oslo, Brussels, Rome, Ufa, Sarajevo, Volgograd, among others destinations.