NAS Arrivals today
Nassau International Airport
Nassau International Airport, AP59229, BAHAMAS
Tel: +1 (0) 242 2770209
Fax: +1 (0) 242 3770294
IATA code: NAS
ICAO code: MYNN
Lynden Pindling International Airport arrivals
Lynden Pindling Intl Airport is the biggest airport in the Bahamas. Situated 19km away from Nassau, it is also among the busiest airports there in the Caribbean. It’s a major center for Western Air and Bahamasair who offer most Nassau airport arrivals. It is located in the western New Providence islands near the capital city Nassau.
LPIA Shuttle Services
Depending on the plan as what one does, there’re distinct kinds of packages one could go for. Check out the following options you have after your Nassau flight arrivals:
- Shared Ride: It’s a fun way for individuals to experience the Island’s Village, is relishing discounts on the ground transportation via booking the shared-ride van.
- Private Van: When you feel that you need to escape with family, you may book their service of the private van for shore excursion besides enjoying the Ardastra Gardens whilst relying on the timely pickup and drop off.
- Private Sedan: Endure stylish rides with their private sedan for the airport transfers upon your Lynden Pindling arrivals. Book this beautiful transport service that will take you all to Oh Andros, where you taste the Real Bahamian Conch.
- Personal Drivers: Hire their local personal chauffeurs and drivers to visit center Nassau and benefit from visiting Pirate Museum.
- Private SUVs: One can have straight access to their private SUVs, enjoying the door-to-door services around Hill when sightseeing the Fort.
- Taxi Cab: One can book their taxi cab after Nassau arrivals when they desire to see the Bahamian artwork by making it to the National Art Gallery, Bahamas.
Terminals And Runways At The Lynden Pindling Airport
This airport has a couple of terminals that handle NAS airport arrivals daily and weekly from New York, Florida, Philadelphia, Montreal, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, Miami, and Toronto. Excluding the United States flights, terminal 1 serves chartered, alongside both domestic and Nassau international airport arrivals .
The United States flights are controlled by terminal no. 2, which even serves the domestic NAS flight arrivals. Both of these terminals have got a single runway. Also, the terminal space is near to both short-time and long-time parking regions.
The number 1 runway, i.e., 14/32, measures about 3,358m in length, whilst runway 2, i.e., 09/27, measures about 2,537m long for all NAS arrivals.
Airlines And Destinations Involved At LPIA
- American Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- JetBlue Airways
- Frontier Airlines
- Silver Airways
- Southwest Airlines
Popular international Nassau flight arrivals from LPIA include Nassau to Miami, Nassau to New York JFK, Nassau to Toronto, Nassau to Fort Lauderdale, Nassau to Orlando, Nassau to Havana, Nassau to Providenciales, Nassau to Los Angeles, Nassau to Atlanta, and Nassau to New York LaGuardia.
In 2011 the fiscal year, it went on to handle 3.1 plus million passengers, also. In July 2009, LPIA unveiled a significant expansion program to handle the growing Lynden Pindling arrivals.
Costing about 409.5m dollars, the 3-phase extension was finished in Oct 2013. The extension enables LPIA to serve over 5.2 million-plus passengers by the year 2020.
- North Eleuthera Airport: Aeroper (PL) and Bahamasair (UP)
- Grand Bahama International Airport: Nassau airport arrivals by Bahamasair (UP) and SkyBahamas Airlines (Q7)
- Exuma International Airport: Bahamasair (UP) and SkyBahamas Airlines (Q7)
- San Salvador Airport: Nassau flight arrivals by Aeroper (PL) and Bahamasair (UP)
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport: Air Canada (AC) and WestJet (WS)
- Owen Roberts International Airport: British Airways (BA)
- José Martí International Airport: Nassau arrivals by Bahamasair (UP) and Cubana de Aviación (CU)
- Norman Manley International Airport: Caribbean Airlines (BW)
- Tocumen International Airport: Copa Airlines (CM)
- Providenciales Airport: LPIA arrivals by Aereonautica militare (JY), Bahamasair (UP) and British Airways (BA)
- London Heathrow Airport: British Airways (BA)
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport: Air France (AF), AirTran Airways (FL), Delta Air Lines (DL) and Southwest Airlines (WN)
- General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport: Nassau airport arrivals by Delta Air Lines (DL) and JetBlue Airways (B6)
- Baltimore / Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport: AirTran Airways (FL)
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport: American Airlines (AA) and US Airways (US)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport: Nassau flight arrivals by American Airlines (AA) and US Airways (US)
- Dallas Fort Worth International Airport: American Airlines (AA) and US Airways (US)
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport: Delta Air Lines (DL)
- Newark Liberty International Airport: United Airlines (UA)
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport: Nassau arrivals by Bahamasair (UP) and JetBlue Airways (B6)
- George Bush Intercontinental Houston Airport: United Airlines (UA)
- John F Kennedy International Airport: Delta Air Lines (DL) and JetBlue Airways (B6)
- Orlando International Airport: LPIA arrivals by Bahamasair (UP) and JetBlue Airways (B6)
- Miami International Airport: American Airlines (AA), Bahamasair (UP) and US Airways (US)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport: United Airlines (UA)
- Palm Beach International Airport: Bahamasair (UP)
- Philadelphia International Airport: Nassau airport arrivals by American Airlines (AA) and US Airways (US)