FPO arrivals today
Grand Bahama Airport
Freeport FPO Arrivals
IATA code: GBI
Find Out Grand Bahama International Airport arrivals
If you want to know the Bahamas in the background, you can land at the Grand Bahama airport. This aerial zone is one of the most popular in the district that belongs to the United States. You may be stunned by how immense the air zone facilities are in general and to have Freeport airport arrivals.
Find out what benefits you gain by flying with the Grand Bahamas airport, how you can locate it, and what means of ground transportation you have at your disposal. Know which are the available terminals, airlines, and commercial Grand Bahama arrivals you can have at the airport.
The GBIA or Grand Bahamas International Airport was inaugurated more than three decades ago for the first Grand Bahama flight arrivals. Since then, it has not stopped operating flights. This airport belongs to the Freeport company that also promotes commercial Grand Bahama Freeport arrivals throughout the district. Without a doubt, this is one of the most iconic airports in the Bahamas due to the international flights available.
You can travel from the United States to Grand Bahamas airport or even further afield like Europe. It is a very receptive airport that promotes tourism throughout the Bahamian area to experience Freeport flight arrivals.
Location for FPO airport arrivals
You can find the airport on the island of Grand Bahamas, so, understandably, it adopts this name. The airport is located in Freeport, which would correspond to the most emblematic tourist spot on the island.
If you land at the Grand Bahamas airport, you can take some quality ground transportation after your GBIA arrivals. The airport is located on a relatively small island, so the tourist spots are only a few kilometers away. Among the means of transport that you will have available outside the airport are:
• Certified car rental services are at one end of the access gate at the international airport when leaving the Grand Bahama airport arrivals hall. You can rent a small car or a van to move your family around the island.
• It’s a good choice to take a taxi after the FPO arrivals. With taxis just outside the airport, you can save money to get to the tourist spots. You can pay a maximum of $ 1 to $ 10 to tour Grand Bahamas Island.
The air zone is made up of 300 ha of land in which you will have your only terminal and a landing strip for Freeport airport arrivals. The 24/06 runway is 11,024 feet long and 60 feet wide for a safe landing. This track has an asphalt surface.
At the Grand Bahamas International Airport, you will have a good terminal distinguished by having several commercial posts. At least 20 boarding gates to process Grand Bahama arrivals, offices for ticket billing, and security when receiving foreigners. This terminal has an excellent controlled environment that does not exceed 28 degrees Celsius.
Since the airport was inaugurated for Grand Bahama flight arrivals, the terminal has undergone several modifications to improve its operations. For now, the terminal serves to accommodate 1,000,000 passengers per year and has more than 200,000 flights in that period.
Airlines with Grand Bahama Freeport arrivals
You can contact the airlines available at the Grand Bahamas International Airport, such as:
- Flamingo Air, American Eagle, Neos, Occidental Air, Bahamasair, and Silver Airways.
You will have very few airlines available, but the number of Freeport flight arrivals available to each is staggering. Bahamasair Airline is dedicated to offering domestic FPO airport arrivals throughout the Bahamas for you to do sightseeing.
As part of the destinations with Grand Bahama airport arrivals that you will have available in this air zone are:
- South Bimini
- Great Harbor Cay
- Moore’s Island
- Freeport airport arrivals from Marsh Harbor
- Walker’s Cay
- Grand Bahama Freeport arrivals from Lynden Pindling Nassau
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport: Delta Air Lines
- Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport: Bahamasair
- Baltimore / Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport: Bahamasair
- Charlotte Douglas International AirportAmerican Airlines (AA) US Airways (US)
- John Glenn Columbus International Airport: Bahamasair
- Newark Liberty International Airport: Bahamasair
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport: Bahamasair (UP), Silver Airways (3M), United Airlines (UA)
- Miami International Airport: American Airlines (AA), US Airways (US)
- Richmond International Airport RIC: Bahamasair (UP)