ZRH Departures today
Address: 8058 Kloten, Switzerland
IATA Code: ZRH
Height: 432 m
Location: Kloten, Rümlang and Oberglatt
Owner: Flughafen Zurich AG
Phone: +41 43 816 22 11
ICAO airport code: LSZH
Alias: Zürich Kloten Airport
Zurich Airport Departures- Take The Flight From The Busiest Airport To Rest Of The World
Zurich international airport is the biggest and most well-populated airport in Switzerland. The airport is the hub of Swiss Airlines to process most Zürich flughafen departures from many European countries and cities. The airport is well connected by rail, road, and train to all the major cities and areas in Zurich. Flughafen Swiss AG is the owner of Zurich international airport.
Transportation to airport
Zurich international airport is quite easy to reach from any part of the city. One can take a bus, tram, light rail, or road.
- By road: One can take the A51 motorway to reach the Zurich international airport easily. There are dedicated cab services that drop of at the terminal hubs. Also, one can take their care and park the same at the parking lot with a capacity of 14000. There is a shuttle service from the airport, which will drop off at the city’s major points.
- By rail: Stadbahn glottal is the point where one can reach with the light rail’s help. One can also take tram lines from major bus stations to reach the airport. There is route 10 and 12 that helps in reaching the airport easily.
- By train: Zurich Flughafen is the railway station that is located below the airport. One can take the S-Bahn from any part of Zurich to reach the airport directly. There are also intertrigo, euro city, and intercity services that run to the airport.
Several flights depart the airport daily. Some flights depart regularly while others on a seasonal basis. The Zurich international airport is the hub airport for Swiss international airlines and edelweiss air. It is also the focus city for three different airlines, Helvetic airlines, Condor, and chair airlines.
There are several other airlines that service the airport and flies from the Zurich international airport like; Aer Lingus, Air Canada, Air Cairo, Air France, Air Serbia, American Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Cathay Pacific, British Airways, Easy Jet, Etihad, Emirates, United Airlines, Twinjet, Singapore Airlines, etc.
One can take a flight from Zurich international airport to reach various European and intercontinental locations like Toronto, Athens, Dublin, Vancouver, Paris, Belgrade, Malta, Vienna, Istanbul, Hong Kong, Singapore, Abu Dhabi, New York, Sofia, Havana, etc.
Facilities and infrastructure
There are several facilities and infrastructure that the airport provides like:
- Terminals: There are three terminals at the Zurich international airport. The terminal A and B are from Schengen and non Schengen flights. Terminal E is a standalone satellite terminal.
- Runaways: There are in total 3 runaways that are used interchangeably for the takeoffs and landings.
- The circle: The circle is the area where there are restaurants, cafes, hotels, lounges, conference rooms, shopping areas, etc. the entire circle was inaugurated in 2020.
- Corporate headquarters: Several companies have their corporate headquarters in and around the Zurich international airport.
The highest number of passengers departing from Zurich international airport is for London, Vienna, and Berlin. 2019 saw the most arrivals and departures from the Zurich international airport, as 31 million passengers traveled from the airport.
Zürich airport departures 1
ZRH departures 1
Zürich flughafen departures 1
ZRH airport departures
Zürich kloten departures
Zürich flight departures
Kloten flight departures