ARN arrivals today
Address: 190 45 Stockholm-Arlanda, Sweden
IATA Airport Code: ARN
ICAO Airport Code: ESSA
Alias: Arlanda Airport
Enjoy Stockholm Arlanda international airport arrivals
If you plan to visit Sweden from the largest airport in Europe, you should make sure you are familiar with its facilities. This airbase has a modern infrastructure of great attraction for tourists looking to take pictures when having Stockholm arrivals or a comfortable stay. It is equipped with multiple services designed according to passenger capacity and to optimize your experience to enjoy Stockholm flight arrivals.
Stockholm Arlanda Airport was opened in 1962 with the first ARN airport arrivals and is considered a large one in Europe. From the date, it operates national and international flights in the main European cities. Among the historical records of this airbase is the number of 348 couples married within the facilities in 2004 without even having Stockholm Arlanda arrivals.
The airport facilities are designed to carry 25 million passengers a year. This airbase was baptized with the name of Arland, derived from Ärlinghundrala or better known as the parish where it is located.
Location for Arlanda airport arrivals
Stockholm Arlanda Airport is located in the municipality of Sigtuna, just north of Stockholm. To get to this airbase, you must travel approximately 42 kilometers from the city.
- Stockholm Arlanda flight arrivals en travel further by Train:The train station is right at the fourth terminal, and you can transfer to the other terminals. This is one of the fastest ways to get around the city, and for your peace of mind, the transfer is free.
- Stockholm airport arrivals by bus: To take the bus route that can take you to the city center for free, take terminals 4 or 2. These routes can take you back to the car rental center and even have a stop in Driftvägen.
- ARN arrivals by rental car: If you want to rent this type of transport, you must go to the fourth terminal to move immediately. In this area, you can find a wide variety of lockers or rental counters.
The airport has three running runways for Stockholm arrivals that you can identify through the following characteristics:
- Runway 01L / 19R: measures 3301 meters / 10,830 feet high / Concrete surface.
- Runway 01R / 19L: measures 2500 meters / 8201 feet high / asphalt surface.
- Runway 08/26: measures 2500 meters / 8202 feet high / Concrete Surface.
This airport currently has the following four terminals in operation for Stockholm flight arrivals:
- Terminal 2: Its facilities work perfectly to increase the efficiency of short aircraft rotations. This terminal is used exclusively for international flights’ entrances to process ARN airport arrivals and even has eight parking spaces with walkways.
- Terminal 3: If you plan to travel within Stockholm, you must use this terminal to start your journey. These facilities work exclusively for the entrances and exits of regional Stockholm Arlanda arrivals. To get to this area, you can walk from the boarding gates.
- Terminal 4: If you want to get to the central express train station, you should go to this terminal. It currently works for the entrances and exits of domestic Arlanda airport arrivals and even has a connection with the fifth terminal. As a curious fact, it is the only terminal that has its internal train station.
- Terminal 5: It is the most important airport terminal and is used exclusively for international Stockholm Arlanda flight arrivals. It also includes a series of intercontinental flights where those that operate from the second terminal are excluded. These facilities have a walkway and three piers where the parking spaces are located near the shops.
Airlines with Stockholm airport arrivals
Among the most famous airlines to travel in Norway are the following options:
• Air China
• Air France
• Aer Lingus
• British Airways
• Czech Airlines
• Turkish Airlines
Among the destinations with the most traffic with ARN arrivals you can take with following options:
- Dublin, Moscow Sheremetyevo, Riga, Belgrade, Vienna, Prague, Geneva, Helsinki airport, Germany, Sulaymaniyah, Istanbul, Zürich, Ankara Airport Arrivals, Amsterdam Airport, Beijing, Paris, Belgrade, Gran Canaria, London-Gatwick, Madrid Barajas, Malaga, Tel Aviv-Ben Gurion, Vaasa, and others.
The most sought-after destinations and airlines from this airport are Aegean Airlines – / Athens -Seasonal: Kalamata and the seasonal Stockholm arrivals from Marseille. The latter comes from the French Air / Paris, Charles de Gaulle. It currently has several national and international Stockholm flight arrivals that will allow you to move around Asia and Europe.
The facilities of this airbase are strategically located with a wide repertoire of services in its fifth terminal. In this area, you can find luggage counters or exchange houses along with several shops. On the outskirts, you will find the means of land transportation that can take you to the closest hotels or destinations