Göteborg Landvetter International Airport
Address: 438 80 Landvetter, Sweden
Phone: +46 (0) 10 10 93 100
IATA Airport Code: GOT
ICAO Airport Code: ESGG
Alias: Landvetter Airport or Göteborg-Landvetter flygplats
GOT arrivals today
Find Out Göteborg Landvetter international airport arrivals
Perhaps one of the most sought-after points that you can visit in the world is Sweden for its culture, tourism, and beautiful people. But for you to get to this country, you will need to have Göteborg airport arrivals at one of the largest airports in the country. You can visit Goteborg Landvetter airport from home, which is a few meters from the Swedish capital.
This public-use airport stands out for its operating time, several airlines, and of course, available Göteborg arrivals. You may be delighted with the Swedish airport facility, its history, and stunning facilities.
Top routes from GOT
About Göteborg Airport
Goteborg Landvetter Airport in Sweden was opened in 1977 by King Carl XVI Gustaf for the first Göteborg flight arrivals. This airport has not been in operation for half a century, but it was enough to show that it is the best. Goteborg airport ranks second in transit and because of the size of its facilities.
From the beginning, the airport stood out for offering the largest number of international Göteborg Landvetter arrivals in Sweden. By 2013 the terminal for international flights was expanded and with it attracted many companies. Today the airport offers more than 30 popular national and international destinations.
Location for GOT airport arrivals
Goteborg Landvetter Airport is located in the Swedish region of Gothenburg, which corresponds to the second-largest city in Sweden. This airport was also named after the town of Landvetter, which is located in the Swedish city.
Göteborg Airport transportation
If you land at Goteborg Landvetter International Airport, you may need to adapt to means of transport such as:
- Rent a car after your Göteborg Landvetter flight arrivals: You may have several companies available where you rent sports cars, classics, limousines, or vans. If you rent some of these cars, you must take the Riksvag 40 highway that will take you to Gothenburg. This highway can also direct you to the city of Boras, which is about 25 miles away.
- Landvetter airport arrivals by bus: The companies Flixbus and Flygbussarna will be available just outside the airport for you to take now. If you go to the city of Gothenburg, you must wait at least 30 minutes to get there. The bus can also take you to Gothenburg Central Station in less than 20 minutes.
- GOT arrivals by train: Gothenburg train station is less than 5 miles from the airport for you to head there. You can go to nearby cities or the capital city in less than an hour from this station.
Goteborg-Landvetter Airport has only one runway for Göteborg airport arrivals to land smoothly. The 21-03 steering track is 10,826 feet long with a very solid asphalt surface. Every year the runway is being renovated so that airlines can land there safely.
Terminal at Göteborg Airport
Since the airport was built for Göteborg arrivals, it has operated with two terminals, national and international, but it was renovated. Now the two terminals have been merged so that Goteborg Airport has better service and operation. In this unique terminal, you can have eight boarding gates and for Göteborg flight arrivals and several offices to seal flights.
There are three waiting rooms and a VIP room for the charter flights that the airport has in the terminals. The last renovation that the air terminal had was in 2009 where new boarding gates were included.
Airlines with Göteborg Landvetter arrivals
As part of the most relevant airlines at Goteborg Landvetter, you can have:
- Corendon Airlines
- British Airlines
- BRA Braathens Regional Airlines
- Brussels Airlines
- Austrian Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- LOT Polish Airlines
- Sunclass Airlines, among others.
You can take one of the most frequented cities that offer GOT airport arrivals in Sweden: