Saint Thomas Island
STT Arrivals today
STT Departures today
Saint Thomas Cyril E King Airport
PO Box 1707, Virgin Islands Port Authority,
St Thomas 00803-1707, Virgin Islands OF USA
Tel: +1 (0) 340 7741629
Fax: +1 (0) 340 7745594
IATA code: STT
ICAO code: TIST
St Thomas flight arrivals location
Cyril E. King Airport is the busiest airport in the US Virgin Islands. It is located a few miles west of Charlotte Amalie which is located on the island of Saint Thomas. This is also the port of STT airport arrivals for some of the other surrounding islands. The airport will be renewed and expanded in four different phases to increase their STT airport departures.
If you have a transfer to Henry E. Rohlsen Airport (HERA) you will of course fly through but otherwise you will end up in the ST Thomas airport arrivals hall. After the baggage claim you can choose to go to your final destinations by taxi, but there are also many Cyril E. King Airport departures with rental cars.
The current terminal consists of two floors. The ST Thomas airport departures level consists of one part that provides flights to the US and Puerto Rico and the other part to St. Croix and other international destinations. There are also two sections for the Cyril E. King Airport arrivals. The flights below are operated regularly, if not daily. Due to corona, more flights will be canceled or temporarily stopped anyway.
- Luis Munoz Marin International Airport SJU, Puerto Rico: Cape Air (9K), JetBlue Airways, Seaborne Airlines and United Airlines offer St Thomas arrivals
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport ATL, United States: Air France (AF), Delta Air Lines (DL) and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (KL) will have St Thomas departures
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport CLT, United States: American Airlines (AA) and US Airways (US)
- Newark Liberty International Airport EWR, United States: United Airlines (UA) have St Thomas airport arrivals
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport FLL, United States: Spirit Airlines (NK) have a route for St Thomas flight departures
- Washington Dulles International Airport IAD, United States: United Airlines (UA)
- John F Kennedy International Airport JFK, United States: Alitalia (AZ), American Airlines (AA), Delta Air Lines (DL) and US Airways (US)
- Miami International Airport MIA, United States: American Airlines (AA), Frontier Airlines, British Airways (BA) and US Airways (US) all process St Thomas flight arrivals
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport ORD, United States: United Airlines will fly from the airport and have St Thomas airport departures
- Philadelphia International Airport PHL, United States: American Airlines (AA) and US Airways (US)
- Saint Croix (STX) en San Juan (SJU), Cape Air
The busiest St Thomas flight departures are going to the US, especially the destinations Miami and Atlanta in Georgia. The closer San Juan in Puerto Rico is mostly flown by Air Sunshine, Cape Air, JetBlue, Seaborne and Cape Air. With a few million passengers a year, it is an airport largely served by US holidaymakers. Due to corona, the figures have fallen sharply in 2020 and in 2021 it will not be back to the old level. For the islanders to hope that tourism will resume and there will be many STT arrivals and STT departures again.